pizza
  • moskinnny
    moskinnny Posts: 118
    Options
    :devil: M & M's
  • Chrystibel
    Chrystibel Posts: 116
    Options
    sugar in general, cakes, cookies, candy, I love it all, oh and Chinese food, so gross yet so yummy at the same time, sigh. The main way I resist is by staying at home with my kids and not have any temptation in the house, I only go to the store once a week so if I can make it through the shopping trip without buying anything bad then i'm good for the rest of the week usually.
  • Nyeemwong
    Nyeemwong Posts: 19
    Options
    CARBS.
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Pizza pizza pizza I love it.
  • LyneaFlo
    LyneaFlo Posts: 1
    Options
    Absolutely LOVE peanut butter - I just can't even look at it in the store or I'll buy some and eat it all quickly;(
  • Jayleen25
    Jayleen25 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    1. Sugar (candy, chocolate, ice-cream, cake, etc.)
    2. Pasta
    3. Chips (potato, corn, etc.)
  • doinitforme2012
    doinitforme2012 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Kettle Chips, Cheez Its, vanilla waffers, kit kats.

I don't keep any of these in my house. If I want them I have to buy an individual package.

EAT THEM VANILLA WAFFERS HUN! they are low in fat and calories. i ALWAYS keep them in the pantry for my pesky sweet tooth, portioning is key!
  • doinitforme2012
    Options
    Pizza pizza pizza I love it.

EWWW ! lol i guess that's one perk of working at a pizza place for 3 almost 4 years, i can't stand pizza.
  • Readra211
    Options
    CHOCOLATE!! Any kind, does not matter what it is. I think about it all the time.
  • doinitforme2012
    Options
    ice cream and sun chips. i now have frozen yogurt occasionally and i prepackage my sun chips to one serving size.

I have an ice cream weakness as well. and yesterday whilst everyone was eating giant ice cream sundae's i had angel food cake it wasn't too high in calories and would have been delicious with a little plain Greek yogurt ( strawberry flavor angel food cake)
  • jennkess
    jennkess Posts: 86
    Options
    Rum and Coke...... Pasta especially Velveeta shells and cheese.... my young ones love it and of course it's a regular I can't seem to go without a bite or 2-3-4 URGGGH
  • the1to1
    the1to1 Posts: 49
    Options
    Peanut M&M's!
  • Reban060
    Reban060 Posts: 23
    Options
    Salty snacks like chips, cheese and the occasional sour candy!
  • rjo921
    rjo921 Posts: 130
    Options
    Chocolate chip cookies and cheesecake are my two weaknesses....and how do I stop from eating them? I don't have them in the house. :sad: It's sad...but true.
  • yafalex
    yafalex Posts: 1
    Options
    french fries
  • stepherzzzzz
    stepherzzzzz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Pepsi. I tried going cold turkey but I ended up getting a really bad headache and couldn't stay awake after three days without it, so I guess I'll just have to slowly cut back on it.
  • tmacmoto
    tmacmoto Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Vietnamese Pho

The hot noodle soup of soups. With it's perfect rice noodles and combination of beef (sirloin, brisket, tripe, tendon) then drizzeled with the right amount of Hoisin sauce and Sriracha (more the better...cos, if you ain't blowing your nose, it ain't hot enough) then some jalapenos and more chili sauce.

Now, that's the stuff.
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    Icecream...sadly 14 fudgecycles yesterday. I know better than to have them around. grrrr....today is a new day. Walked longer and staying focused today.
  • iFeelBrandNew
    iFeelBrandNew Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    im staying away from this thread, ya'll are making me HUNGRY!! (prone to make a bad decision...) lol