What is your weakness?

Options

Replies

• hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    I have no weaknesses. I am the master of myself and what I put into my body. Every now and then I make special allowances for certain things I find particularly desirable. I also have a particular soft spot for red hair, freckles, tattoos and pony tails.
  • steflbrown
    steflbrown Posts: 168
    Options
    ice cream and sun chips. i now have frozen yogurt occasionally and i prepackage my sun chips to one serving size.
  • twink221
    twink221 Posts: 10
    Options
    I am so glad there are no Dairy Queen's in Oklahoma. We a couple but really far away.... I would have never lost a pound if I had access to a Dairy Queen.....
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    SUGAR!! It's EVIL (I read that on here somewhere) lol....I have cut most of it out except in my coffee but it is in EVERYTHING that I eat....UGH!!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Gingers.
  • Slendertree
    Options
    Cheeseburgers. I still eat them but without the bun and loaded with veggies. Anything chocolate, so I only have dark chocolate. It's healthier and it only takes a little to get rid of the craving.
  • ATK57
    ATK57 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    MacDonalds during Monopoly, haha.
  • MrsKosal
    MrsKosal Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    FOUNTAIN DEW!!!!!
  • blynnblair
    blynnblair Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    anything chocolate and peanut butter is my kryptonite as well as ice cream... pb2 has helped with my love of peanut butter and frozen bananas blended up for the ice cream!
  • achief192
    achief192 Posts: 192
    Options
    Pizza and beer
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Chocolate, nutella, cheesecake, gelato, peanut butter, cookies, brownies, Tapatio flavored Doritos, bagels with cream cheese, cereal, salt and vinegar chips, cinnamon sugar butter, pizza, noodles....I could keep going.

I eat it all. I don't stop myself.
  • egiakatt
    egiakatt Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter!!! :love:
  • Babyblessing12
    Options
    Anything sweet, I constantly crave something sweet after a meal. I try not to give in and usually succeed, however, my roommate is pregnant so she indulges daily, which makes me cave in more often than not if she is around.
  • AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Booze and %$%^*(&$%#@$ Girl Scout Cookies
  • lbyram
    lbyram Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Chick-Fil-A and Fuji Japanese Steakhouse! I am wanting them soooooooo bad, which I still get chick fil a, I just watch my calories and eat grilled chicken instead of fried, even the the fried is AMAZING!!!!!!! I miss it!!! LOL and pasta, bread, etc....anything with carbs! I just try to substitute whole wheat now instead of white, think color!
  • mrsbrightside78
    Options
    i do great at work it's when I get home and the husband and teenager are eating whatever they want. It makes it hard! My biggest weakness it cheese and carbs. Panera mac and cheese will be the death of me.
  • jillybean9881
    jillybean9881 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Sweet and salty, together and separate!

Specifically, I love cheeseburgers, ice cream, chips, and juice (which the sugar really adds up!!!). And if I don't have some fried chicken and mashed potatoes soon....
  • kristi012173
    Options
    nutella and birthday cake ice cream, not together of course. :happy:
  • STLaferty
    STLaferty Posts: 38
    Options
    Same here- I'm a sucker for potato chips. But so far I have only caved a couple times and only had a serving- 15 chips- not the bag!