Replies

• Dawnsdream
    Options
    Bojangles sweet tea, mac and cheese, hot fudge cake with ice cream
    Still fighting it
  • 10KEyes
    10KEyes Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Breyer's or Blue Bell Ice Cream, Dairy Queen, Chocolate, and lastly Nutella! So, I don't buy them.
  • HerroEmma89
    HerroEmma89 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Definitely goldfish crackers. I am obsessed with them but they're not too high in calories.

OMMMMMG MEEE TOOO lol
  • shelbyterry5
    shelbyterry5 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    CHEESE! MAC AND CHEESE , QUESO....etc
  • Pinoy_Pal
    Pinoy_Pal Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    BOOBS...Oh wait, Peanut Butter Cheerios...and more BOOBS!
  • femmi1120
    femmi1120 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    T.o.M. cravings, laziness, and anything that's offered to me

Generally speaking, I'm really good about staying away from sweets and junk food until someone offers it to me. Otherwise i won't go out of my way for it... until that time of the month hits... then I'm like the freaking cookie moster >.<

My way of controlling it is just checking the cals and asking myself, is it worth the X minutes of working out I'll have to do to fit this into my plan? If the answer is yes, I eat it :) If it's no, I walk away...very very quickly :D
  • prettypoison11x
    Options
    My weakness is all things sweet. I'm a sugar addict. I've loved sweets for as longs as I can remember and couldn't imagine not having them! It's my kryptonite, but I find creative ways of earning a treat here and there. Otherwise, I'd go insane!
  • Lolitasboss
    Lolitasboss Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    French Fries...gahhh!
  • LenaMena87
    LenaMena87 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    My hubby coming home from long periods of times away...and him wanting to wine and dine me ....grrrrrr gets me everytime!
  • Tuffjourney
    Tuffjourney Posts: 971
    Options
    Carne Asada burritos...yum
  • jily310
    jily310 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    About a year ago, I would say pasta, pizza, or anything Italian! I would have gone for an extra slice any day!! Now, after loosing weight and exercising regularly - my weekness has changed to SWEETS and any kind of them. Im not sure why the change took place, but I get intense cravings for sweets!
  • wannabeskinniii
    Options
    My weakness is anything sweet or salty, and anytime I get upset all I want to do is eat...
  • FinallyFitAce
    Options
    CodeRed Mountain Dew.
  • angemarie23
    Options
    Chocolate and anything sweet. I'm thankful that we don't have much of it in the house. I don't have the means to just drive to the store and get some on the spur of the moment either, so that helps.

Also, I spend a lot of time on the computer. I own two community based websites where people are depending on me to work on it, answer support questions, and continue the development. So too often I choose to work on the site instead of working out. Both are a priority but I need to fit them both in. Not one or the other.

I only have a small window of opportunity where my kids are napping during the day to get anything done. This includes housework, exercise, or computer time. So, I end up choosing one thing over the other. Ideally, I'd like to get one down first thing in the morning so I'd only have the other two in the afternoon. That would make it easier fitting them both in.

Chocolate, sweets....and um...talking too much. :-)
  • tuck1jl
    tuck1jl Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Anything chocolate speaks to me..especially BROWNIES w/ a scoop of ice cream...yummy
  • tmacmoto
    tmacmoto Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Gin & Tonic

Sashimi...mainly sea urchin, mackerel, salmon and eel. I can eat several complete plates of it and not think twice twice.
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    cookies and ice cream...so glad I learned moderation so I never deny myself these treats.
  • djg0418
    djg0418 Posts: 35
    Options
    Definitely Reeses PB cups!!!!! I could eat them all day...every day!
  • skinnieminniemouse
    Options
    Mine is salty!! I am usually ok with chocolates but it is salty and savoury that get me!
  • pxpwop
    pxpwop Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I love a cheeseburger! When I go out to eat I just can't help myself. It doesn't matter where I go I seem to always get a burger just because I NEVER have them anymore unless I go out. But damn, they taste good after not having them for weeks.