What is your weakness?

Options

Replies

• theartichoke
    theartichoke Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Pancakes with butter and syrup...that was my Achilles heel.
  • oldmanstauf
    oldmanstauf Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Chips and Salsa. May not sound like a terrible weakness, but I can pack it away if not careful.
  • Nikkei24
    Nikkei24 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    White women.

lmfao
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Chips and dip. I still have them, but I don't sit down with the bag of chips and a tub of dip anymore.
  • Nikkei24
    Nikkei24 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Yummy food that is too high in caloires.
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    My sweet tea and Publix (grocery store in the Florida area) bakery yellow cake with buttercreme frosting. I can't resist it, it is impossible. So, I just keep my distance :)
  • cbu23
    cbu23 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Oh, and Reese Cup eggs... omg so good.

Not sure if these are straight from hell or a gift from heaven. I could make myself sick on them.

They are surely a combination of both! My weakness is normally anything salty and crunchy.....or anything Reese's!
  • verbalriot
    Options
    Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeer
  • heatherdusk
    heatherdusk Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Definitely goldfish crackers. I am obsessed with them but they're not too high in calories.
  • melhayes1115
    melhayes1115 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Oh, and Reese Cup eggs... omg so good.

Not sure if these are straight from hell or a gift from heaven. I could make myself sick on them.

Me too.
  • CrazyMidget611
    CrazyMidget611 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    PASTA.

I. Love. CARBS!
  • TinaCleg_cancel
    Options
    Chips and Salsa, and ice cream. I swear the ice cream calls my name from the freezer !
  • loseiteli
    loseiteli Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Pasta. Mac&Cheese. anything along those lines...yummy. I could eat an entire family size box and still want more. :blushing:

Also, PB, but I still eat that like crazy, just smaller amounts :happy:
  • smor27
    smor27 Posts: 87
    Options
    The hardest thing... Chocolate. But now since I have been on here I rarely buy any. I did have a piece the other day and it didn't phase me. I still have a box of Cellos Chocolate covered cherries from Valentines Day. When I get hungry for a peice I will have one and only one piece. This has been the longest I have ever had any chocolate in the house.

Thing is if you want it, limit it, but don't do without it forever or you will crave it all the more. You won't be satisfied with anything else unless you get that. Once that is out of your system then you can go back to not eating it.
  • MrsLVF
    MrsLVF Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Ghirardelli milk chocolate Caramel squares
  • crwatts2
    crwatts2 Posts: 3
    Options
    Yeah, just about all of that sounds great. :) I have a huge problem w/ carbs, ice cream and fancy schmancy coffee. I think i'm on the road to recovering from my ice cream addiction but the coffee is really hard. Drinking it black or w/ SF creamer just isnt' the same!!!
  • Llyrian
    Llyrian Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Indian food! A super spicy vindaloo or creamy butter chicken does me in every time.. :(
  • mellabyte
    mellabyte Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    French fries are my kryptonite! >_<

Also, sushi rolls of the crazy sauced up variety...
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Chocolate coated anything. As soon as I have even a LITTLE bite, I can't stop. And it just downward spirals from there....
  • silkandsugar
    Options
    Ben and Jerrys, red velvet cake, popcorn, and cookies (ANY KIND WILL DO) lol.