Options

Replies

• TadaGanIarracht
    TadaGanIarracht Posts: 2,615 Member
    Options
    Love is for puss!es.

Well then I want to love you hard.

Is the restraining order up yet?

I'm not sure if it is up yet , but I have something that is definately up now.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3oDZtsppxbnVtUDSs6LUWD181B6f7WkXCG7VrYREknuwAkBm5Dg

ZOMG I HAV MUCH SORY IN THIS MISTAKE...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIGRL6MGD1rlBarLf7S65eB-7ToomzIKMiZxS90h8O5cYoL0NmdA

Haha!
  • adet983
    adet983 Posts: 138
    Options
    no
  • TadaGanIarracht
    Options
    no

Why so pessimistic?
  • lorib75
    lorib75 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Lew....I can honestly say that YES You can find real love online....I have recently found my true love right here on MFP.. we were friends just being supportive to one another and before you knew it I felt something special in him that I hadnt felt in a very very long time....Neither one of us were looking , it just happened. As time went by we became closer and then exchanged phone numbers and started to text one another...NOW being the person that I am, I had him checked out and he was very legit !! ( hey a girl can never be to cautious) ...we decided to meet one weekend and trust me when I say i was sooo nervous, all I had to go on was a picture and his word......

When I arrive i sent him a text telling him i was there he came thru the door and My heart skipped a beat, I knew then it was love at first sight ! All of those conversations that we had shared just made me realize that this could be something beautiful .

I wouldnt change a thing ! I have NO REGRETS and this comes from someone who was so ANTI-ONLINE DATING !! I would preach to others about how crazy and harmful this could be until I met him ! SO I guess the noral of the story is follow your heart but proceed with caution at first ! LOVE can be staring you in the face right now and you dont even know it ! Life is about taking chances, and living it like its your last.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I love this!! :love: :flowerforyou:
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    MFP is a fitness website, not a dating one.
  • TadaGanIarracht
    Options
    MFP is a fitness website, not a dating one.

I've been using this site all wrong then....
  • casperuk
    casperuk Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    There's some decent spank bank material

Haha.

And even the ones who arent, you know after a few months they will be. Win Win :)
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on what your mindset is. If you are gung-ho, you may not recognize that love can develop over time from anything. It has a funny way of sneaking in where you least expect it...
  • moonlightturk
    Options
    Yes
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I think it is very possible, like many others have said! We are all here for one mutual reason to get healthy, live healthy and stay healthy! With that said, going into what could be a relationship you already know that the person is trying to better themselves in one way or another. Also, because you are behind a computer it is a lot easier to open up! I personally am finding myself at the moment falling for someone. You have to live life to the fullest!!!
  • thebaconbeast
    thebaconbeast Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Love is for puss!es.

Haha!

Undskyld det er min fejl, Jeg har ikke fået mit Uddannelse endnu...
  • Tallblondechick
    Options
    I am not looking for love....I am looking for support, encouragement, and advise. If I find love and loose weight....well then that would be just SUPER. I too only have one friend at the moment on MFP and would like more. I have been on and off of MFP for a few years now. I tend to treat myself to too many indulgences over the weekends. I am getting back into the swing this week no matter what. I am tired of this size.
  • spudlovie
    spudlovie Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I don't believe you can find love from a picture but you can find love on the Internet after meeting. If you are basing this off of a picture it is lust not love. Two totally different things.
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    Love is for puss!es.

:laugh:
  • TadaGanIarracht
    Options
    Love is for puss!es.

Haha!

I can train you, I charge 150 dollars an hour though.
  • WendyFlynn
    WendyFlynn Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    There's some decent spank bank material

Haha.

And even the ones who arent, you know after a few months they will be. Win Win :)

Spat out my tea!!!!
  • thebaconbeast
    thebaconbeast Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Love is for puss!es.

Haha!

I can train you, I charge 150 dollars an hour though.

Que??? 150 dólares , yo preferiría gastar el dinero en Bacon y la cerveza...
  • TadaGanIarracht
    Options

Que??? 150 dólares , yo preferiría gastar el dinero en Bacon y la cerveza...

You don't have a choice, you NEED me!
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    ~ True Love is not something you can determine ahead of time ... it has no limits, rules or regulations ... it can happen in an instant regardless of where you are, how you meet or what life is offering your current position.

And sometimes ... it can be so unexpected that you may not be in a position to respond to it ... but nonetheless, it doesn't make it any less real. Getting to know somebody through conversations and later face to face communication ... is no different from the initial meeting taking place online. It's what flourishes after the fact that really matters.

Yeah ... been there, done that. You win some and then again ... you lose some. Trust me, it all feels the same regardless how you met. Just sayin'

:flowerforyou:

Couldn't have said it better myself
  • NostalgicMuse
    NostalgicMuse Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    i don't believe, by MFP alone, ANYTHING can be found.
    It is all within you.
    Love.
    Health.
    Wisdom.
    Strength.

But...it is a good tool for many things. Maybe they should update their mission statement.