Can u find real love on Mfp????

Options

Replies

• Tayloral6899
    Options
    Unfortunally, not all stories you here are true. I supported mone and trusted. I support MFO for thise who are truelly commited to lose weight and feel confident...my story is that he met someone here who first supported him...but now wants out. So for those couples who both are in MFP, theres always someone ready to build you up....just to get what the other wife has..but in the end its just a fling....and what they thought they were going to all that was posted...wro.g again...so good luck!
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    ~ True Love is not something you can determine ahead of time ... it has no limits, rules or regulations ... it can happen in an instant regardless of where you are, how you meet or what life is offering your current position.

And sometimes ... it can be so unexpected that you may not be in a position to respond to it ... but nonetheless, it doesn't make it any less real. Getting to know somebody through conversations and later face to face communication ... is no different from the initial meeting taking place online. It's what flourishes after the fact that really matters.

Yeah ... been there, done that. You win some and then again ... you lose some. Trust me, it all feels the same regardless how you met. Just sayin'

:flowerforyou:
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    It depends on their views on carbs and insulin.
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I certainly hope so cuz I am only ever here, at work or working out. :tongue:

That's me too...
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    Of course you don't know a person based on a picture. What an odd thing to say. If you met them in real life you wouldn't expect to know them based on their looks, would you? You get to know someone through interacting with them over time. It's no different online.

Well said. falling in love with someone is kind of the same no matter where you first "met." you have to get to know THE PERSON inside, behind the picture/appearance.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Im sure it could happen if you just happen to meet here but the falling in love part happens in person.
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    ~ True Love is not something you can determine ahead of time ... it has no limits, rules or regulations ... it can happen in an instant regardless of where you are, how you meet or what life is offering your current position.

And sometimes ... it can be so unexpected that you may not be in a position to respond to it ... but nonetheless, it doesn't make it any less real. Getting to know somebody through conversations and later face to face communication ... is no different from the initial meeting taking place online. It's what flourishes after the fact that really matters.

Yeah ... been there, done that. You win some and then again ... you lose some. Trust me, it all feels the same regardless how you met. Just sayin'

:flowerforyou:

"If it's Ka, it'll come like a wind, and your plans will stand before it no more than a barn before a cyclone. "
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    oh gack ~ I'd like to find just ONE site without the 'lonely hearts'
    get a damn hobby
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Did I really not reply to this when it came out three months ago? Yes, you can find real love on MFP. I found mine and we're running away together.

Mmmm, bacon.

Edit: Where the **** did my typing skills go?
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    I think you can find love anywhere even on MFP. It's probably not "real" because IMO you have to connect body, mind, & soul with someone. Just sayin'... :smile:
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Not in my experience men lie too much

Let's bang
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Did really not reply to this when it came out three months ago? Yes, you cand find real love on MFP. I found mine and we're running away together.

Mmmm, bacon.

See....keep hope alive!
  • yelpat
    yelpat Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Lew....I can honestly say that YES You can find real love online....I have recently found my true love right here on MFP.. we were friends just being supportive to one another and before you knew it I felt something special in him that I hadnt felt in a very very long time....Neither one of us were looking , it just happened. As time went by we became closer and then exchanged phone numbers and started to text one another...NOW being the person that I am, I had him checked out and he was very legit !! ( hey a girl can never be to cautious) ...we decided to meet one weekend and trust me when I say i was sooo nervous, all I had to go on was a picture and his word......

When I arrive i sent him a text telling him i was there he came thru the door and My heart skipped a beat, I knew then it was love at first sight ! All of those conversations that we had shared just made me realize that this could be something beautiful .

I wouldnt change a thing ! I have NO REGRETS and this comes from someone who was so ANTI-ONLINE DATING !! I would preach to others about how crazy and harmful this could be until I met him ! SO I guess the noral of the story is follow your heart but proceed with caution at first ! LOVE can be staring you in the face right now and you dont even know it ! Life is about taking chances, and living it like its your last.
    [/quote
    Very cool ! And yup, I found love on MFP.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    You can find love just about anywhere, not sure why people would exclude MFP.

However it helps if the object of your affections has the same intentions, otherwise you're SOL.
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    ive found lust on MFP :)
  • asgard825
    asgard825 Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    Meet--Yes
    Love? Grows from there...
  • PenelopeElisaMoreno
    Options
    You can find love anywhere!!! <3 I found my boyfriend on a website sharing tattoo's ... <3
  • Steve_Runs
    Steve_Runs Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    yes!
  • Steve_Runs
    Options
    I totally believe you can! :heart:
    you know it!
  • Steve_Runs
    Options

:flowerforyou:A
    agree!