Can u find real love on Mfp????

Options

Replies

• kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    If you can find love on WoW, you can find love on MFP.
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    I think it's very possible. It can wind up in the most unexpected places! :)
  • Shanaedunn
    Shanaedunn Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    You know what if there is a possibility of Real Love go for it...I dont know about you but I dont want to waste another minute second guessing something that could be amazing...

Look at you how much work did you have to put into that? Will you ever second guess hard work again? Then go no more responses needed just go for it....

Nothing beats a failure but a TRY! ( I just recently got this)

And if there isnt yet a person then be open..

I wish you all the Love this world has to offer....
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    love is all around you.. open your eyes and you will see it

of course you can, you can find love anywhere you put your heart
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Online, offline, inline skating, at a stop light, in a bar, church..OK, maybe not church cause nobody is real there, but you can find true love anywhere if you are looking for it. Now if you are looking to get laid, you need to get a fleshlight...disease, drug, and DRAMA free.
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    Lew....I can honestly say that YES You can find real love online....I have recently found my true love right here on MFP.. we were friends just being supportive to one another and before you knew it I felt something special in him that I hadnt felt in a very very long time....Neither one of us were looking , it just happened. As time went by we became closer and then exchanged phone numbers and started to text one another...NOW being the person that I am, I had him checked out and he was very legit !! ( hey a girl can never be to cautious) ...we decided to meet one weekend and trust me when I say i was sooo nervous, all I had to go on was a picture and his word......

When I arrive i sent him a text telling him i was there he came thru the door and My heart skipped a beat, I knew then it was love at first sight ! All of those conversations that we had shared just made me realize that this could be something beautiful .

I wouldnt change a thing ! I have NO REGRETS and this comes from someone who was so ANTI-ONLINE DATING !! I would preach to others about how crazy and harmful this could be until I met him ! SO I guess the noral of the story is follow your heart but proceed with caution at first ! LOVE can be staring you in the face right now and you dont even know it ! Life is about taking chances, and living it like its your last.
    How awesome for you!~ Love the" like living like is your last" statement. *two thumbs up* Hoping you both have a great life together :smile:
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    There's some decent spank bank material

THIS!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options

THIS!
    I am so very, very sad that the V thread got locked. Good thing I did the right-click thing earlier.

Wait... WHAT???
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options

THIS!
    I am so very, very sad that the V thread got locked. Good thing I did the right-click thing earlier.

Wait... WHAT???

Hahaha... see! the right click thing was the best idea I had that day. =P
  • sportsjunkee70
    sportsjunkee70 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    For sure! It's just like any other website in that matter. You can pretty much find love anywhere these days.
  • torie079
    torie079 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    "Well, I'm just your typical tall, dark, and handsome guy, lost a bunch of weight on MFP, we reeeally should meet...........

physco.jpg

yep...this is what i think of when i think of online dating.

Me too.. Online dating is too risky to me. I've only been with one person in my life and I wouldn't want my daughter doing online dating...
  • r3d13
    r3d13 Posts: 139
    Options
    It is possible to find true love anywhere. I found my true love online. (not MFP) We are engaged and to be married in September. He is my best friend. The best part of it for me, was I got to know him before even meeting him. For me, I wanted to weed the bad ones out. We met in a public place between where we both live (because yes, I can be paranoid). We hit it off and set up another date the following weekend. We have been inseparable since.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    I like to tell my love that I found on MFP...

"you had me at WTG". :heart:

In all seriousness, yes...you can. I wasn't expected to, wasn't looking for that here, but it happened after us being friends for many months first. I can't see "this" being that different of a way for like minded people to meet just because it's not face to face. I would MUCH rather meet someone here than a complete stranger in the grocery store or some such place!!

JT...your turn! :flowerforyou:

Since it is my turn now......I ABsoulutely beliefe you can find real love on MFP. As mine has already mentioned, we started out as MFP support buddies that give the standard WTG post for weight loss or workouts, then over time we started to get to know one anohther we started to like each other more and more but didn't know if it would go anywhere because of circumstance and distance, but in time we finally talked and met in IRL and the rest is history! She is the love of my life!

Yall are so cute
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Nothing is impossible. Love is everywhere. Love is in the air... oh great, now I've become a poet lol

A poet loleate?
  • yessiseguy
    yessiseguy Posts: 116
    Options
    I think true love can be anywhere and anytime. If its meant to be it will happen. No such thing as forcing or imposing. I think it can happen here............... :)
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    I actually thought I may have found true love on-line the last few months. We shared phone numbers and started texting and they skyped on the computer. Unfortunately he lives in CA and I live in OH - so a little difficult. He helped me thru a very difficult time in my life and I felt we were brought together for a reason. However, it just ended and I wish him the best of luck. But I feel you can meet that special person anywhere - even on MFP.

I live in canada, my husband lived in the US....we made it work. he now has dual citizenship!
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    I firmly believe one can :-)
  • seasonalvoodoo
    seasonalvoodoo Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Of course!
    I met my SO on Myspace of all places. It will be 4 years in Sept. and she's NEVER getting rid of me, muah ha ha.
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    "Well, I'm just your typical tall, dark, and handsome guy, lost a bunch of weight on MFP, we reeeally should meet...........

physco.jpg

yep...this is what i think of when i think of online dating.

Me too.. Online dating is too risky to me. I've only been with one person in my life and I wouldn't want my daughter doing online dating...

Met my hubby online, will be married 5 years in July....together for 6 in Sept. :love:
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I have dabbled in online dating throughout the years, and always had better luck with guys I met online than the losers I would meet on a Friday night at the bar!

In fact, I met my current love online (not through MFP) and we have been happily dating for almost 2 years, and living together for 9 months. It all started with a message to say hello!

You just never know where Mr/Mrs Right is waiting!