Can u find real love on Mfp????

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Love can happen at the most unexpected times - you can't rule out when/where/how. :smile:
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    No idea, but I don't see why it's any different than anywhere else. How do you know that person you met at a bar isn't a serial killer or planning to con you out of all your money? Because you talked to them face to face?

If any ladies want to try falling in love with me to test this out, I'm okay with it. :bigsmile:
  • TurningBackTheScale
    TurningBackTheScale Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    i would think especially on sites like this where two people are trying to accomplish a common goal. Love makes it that much better I guess.
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    Of course you could! Love is love no matter where you find it!! :)
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    You can find real love just about anywhere I suppose. One would think that the greatest chance of finding real love is in a setting where you have real one on one interactions in a setting where you have a lot in common with those you find an interest in. For me it was Church. For others it could be any number of social settings. Best wishes on achieving your goals.
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    I found my husband on a dating site, so I am sure it is possible.. Although just be careful because I most people that join here are not exactly looking for love.
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Watch the documentary called "Catfish." You'll have your answer.

That wasn't a real documentary, though. :)
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    No idea, but I don't see why it's any different than anywhere else. How do you know that person you met at a bar isn't a serial killer or planning to con you out of all your money? Because you talked to them face to face?

If any ladies want to try falling in love with me to test this out, I'm okay with it. :bigsmile:

Hmm... I'm thinking that using "serial killer" and "test this out" in the same post will not be netting you much success...
    *snicker*. ;)
  • BabyGrl726
    BabyGrl726 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Maybe Im jaded and cynnical being a single chick and all......but I dont think I will find my love online. Congrats to those of you who have. No matter how it comes, true love is a beautiful thing!
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options

Hmm... I'm thinking that using "serial killer" and "test this out" in the same post will not be netting you much success...
    *snicker*. ;)

That only applies to people in bars? *innocent look*
  • shellebelle87
    shellebelle87 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Bump