would you date someone plus size ?

Options
1121314151618»

Replies

• MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    A donyelle classic resurrected!

I want to date men with some similar interests and goals. I would not exclude a man based on his size, but having similar interests to me excludes a lot of the overweight population (as well as the rest of the population).
  • RECowgill
    RECowgill Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Gotta be true to yourself. If you don't like a fat person better to just say it. Don't feel guilty about the truth.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I'm already married.

I would if he was cute and I was attracted to him. In the past I have been attracted to all different people. It really has a lot to do with the specific person, what their personality is like, if they make me smile, how they carry themselves. I am being honest. I don't feel attracted to people based on looks alone. There needs to be something of substance that attracts me. Doesn't mean I won't be attracted to seeing them, I will, but like I said it has a lot more to do with their eyes and how they carry themselves in addition to the things they say, their personality, and their warmth. I really don't respond to the threads with headless men at different body fat levels asking us what we prefer. It does nothing for me.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    If I didn't, I probably would have missed out on the love of my life. My husband was overweight when we met, possibly considered obese (I've never really considered what he might be categorized as). I'll admit, when we first met, he wasn't my "type". I consider myself lucky that I didn't get hung up on something like that.
  • BadAzzBea
    Options
    <~~thick woman
  • Softrbreeze
    Softrbreeze Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I prefer guys with a little something soft to hold onto :)
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I never say never, but not as likely. Then again my boyfriend is skinny and I don't like skinny guys. But I like him. So what do I care?