30 Day Shred Challenge (4/16/12-5/16/12)

Options

Replies

• lizz5499
    lizz5499 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to join the challenge as well. I will look to see tomorrow if I can find this tape at Walmart or target. I have to be careful because I am just recovering from knee arthroscopic surgeries on both knees so I am not sure how bad this is on the knees? Any advice?
  • Mindmovesbody
    Mindmovesbody Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I was part of the march 16 30ds group but I injured my calves BADLY. I kept going and made it worse. So I have taken a break for a week now and want to start back up tomorrow. I was on level 2. I think I may do level one for a couple of days to get back into the swing of things. JM says you should do this program as follows:

2days 30 DS, 1 day cardio followed by 2 more days 30 DS one more day of cardio then rest day. I have been following this and doing c25k program on cardio days.

I mention this because a rest day question always pops up and also it will take me longer than 30 to complete!
    I'm a busy mom of three so fitting in he work outs isn't always easy. I need all the motivation I can get ;-) and I'm happy to be there for others as well.
  • MiMarMor
    MiMarMor Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    :happy: Hi for people starting the 30 day shred Monday 16th i have started a new group, please join link below, or you can find it in the seach engine. :)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/4894-30-day-shred-starts-mon-april-16th-2012

Alas, every time I click that link it takes me to the group homepage. Is this a glitch or was the group deleted? :(
  • HelpWanted220
    HelpWanted220 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I would love to join add me please :) thanks!!
  • paigeup
    paigeup Posts: 3
    Options
    Count me in!
  • Princesa192
    Princesa192 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Started Day 1 :) I was out of breath!
    I do video blogs for weight loss on youtube. Check it out!!

:)

http://youtu.be/IAFQPXEf-54
  • gendoll
    gendoll Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 5 of my challenge and day 1 of this challenge and I just want to tell you it does get easier. Day 1 I could barely make it through it and had to stop several times to take a break. Now at day 5 I can make it through with only 1 or 2 breaks and I can keep up a lot better. I was sore for the first 3 days but most of the soreness has eased up. Keep up the good work guys. If I can do it, you can too. :flowerforyou:
  • ImDetermined2Lose
    ImDetermined2Lose Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'll do it with you! I was going to start back on it tomorrow. I did it before, but not consistently - it's a great workout! It's been a long time since I did it, so it will be like me first time all over again. (ouch tomorrow!) I can weigh myself, but don't have any way to measure myself, so mine will have to be based on weight lost, ok?
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Is anyone having knee problems doing the shred? My knees are killing me.

15 days in and - YES!! - and Shins as well! But I run, too, so I had to stop the Shred everyday... I am trying to increase the running. BUT this Shred has DEFINITELY increased my stamina and endurance ~ HUGE fan of the Shred!

In 15 days, (coupled with running) I lost 3.5 pounds and 8.25 inches ~ Jillian is AWEsome!
  • mrscoop3
    mrscoop3 Posts: 1
    Options
    Not sure if you have all started, I just joined this site tonight ! I would love to start the shred aswell is it too late??
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    :happy: Hi for people starting the 30 day shred Monday 16th i have started a new group, please join link below, or you can find it in the seach engine. :)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/4894-30-day-shred-starts-mon-april-16th-2012

Alas, every time I click that link it takes me to the group homepage. Is this a glitch or was the group deleted? :(

I am having the same problem!

Did D3 L1 today
  • eellis2000
    eellis2000 Posts: 465 Member
    Options

I am having the same problem!

Did D3 L1 today

same problem here....D1L1 today
    eta:

bust: 33
    arms: 13
    waist: 37
    hips: 38
    thighs: 23
    calves: 14

i can't wait for after pics.
  • gendoll
    Options
    I posted my measurements and weight last night. Good luck.
  • gendoll
    Options
    Not sure if you have all started, I just joined this site tonight ! I would love to start the shred aswell is it too late??

We just started today.
  • Monica1217
    Options
    is it too late? would love to join just started tonight!! started tonight but have to pick up some weights thinking about 5llbs will work out on M W and F and weight train on Thur and Sun and rest on Saturday well not really run after my son however we spend our Saturday's lol... weight training with my Fiance when he go signs up for his gym membership later in the week....
  • gendoll
    Options
    It's not to late to join.
  • Chrissy979
    Chrissy979 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Just starting today - first time ever

Hope I'm doing this right - Level 1 - Day 1

Neck - 14.25
    Bust - 42.0
    Rib s - 34.75
    Waist - 33.5
    Belly Button - 39.375
    Hips - 47.0
    L. Thigh - 27.75
    R. Thigh - 27.75
    R. Calf - 16.5
    L.. Calf - 16.5
    R. Arm - 13.75
    L. Arm - 13.0
  • aryzha
    aryzha Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Today was Day 6 for me. It's definitely become easier. I feel much fitter and I don't get sore at all the next day, but so far I haven't lost any inches or pounds and I don't see a visible difference in muscle definition.
  • Microfiber_wechange
    Options
    Finished Day 2 Level 1 :drinker:
  • susiec9
    susiec9 Posts: 3
    Options
    Starting today, so I'll be a day behind! Glad to have the support of a group.