New Bacon Sundae from Burger King

Options

Replies

• Wonderwoman2677
    Wonderwoman2677 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I don't eat bacon often and only turkey bacon, but I think I might actually like that combo. Try bacon dipped in chocolate...mmmmm
  • HonkyTonks
    HonkyTonks Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    I can't get into the idea. I have nothing against bacon, or icecream (they are both great).. but together? Sounds gross!
  • lovely78
    lovely78 Posts: 8
    Options
    Pork is also all over Memphis, TN! I went there for a long weekend and gained 6 pounds.
  • emswope
    emswope Posts: 6
    Options
    Jack in the Box had a bacon shake-- apparently it was a hit. But I agree that the idea is completely unoriginal (and disgusting) for that matter. The Burger King will soon meet his demise.
  • tlinval
    tlinval Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    GROOOOOOSS!!! :sick:

The other day at Perkins they had a maple muffin with bacon on top and I almost puked. I don't get the whole bacon thing.
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    My son would love this. He likes all things bacon. The smell of his bacon popcorn is enough to gag me. Bacon sundaes? All I can think is Ewwwwww.
  • kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Eww I can't fathom that being tasty and having 550+ calories for that thing...sorry not for me
  • rcclcruiser
    rcclcruiser Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    When I was working out at the gym today, I kept seeing ads for this. Of course it's gross, but why are they making such a big deal out of it?
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Didn't Denny's have a bacon sundae? I have a feeling that Burger King will sooner or later go bankrupt since they can't think of any original ideas..

Edit: that and their food sucks.

I just said this on FB...I think it is funny everyone is making a big deal about this right now when Denny's already did it! But I do like their fries...haven't had them in FOREVER...so maybe I don't anymore!
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    HA HA HA ITS FUNNY BECAUSE IT BACON HA HA HA
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    i love bacon, but i don't get the appeal here. lol
  • kmcgaw
    kmcgaw Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Maybe this will be my cheat meal. HAVE to try it. yum.

I hear you. This is worth doing an extra workout for. Bacon+Chocolate=Delicious.
  • RollerDevil
    Options
    I must be the only person in the world who finds bacon absolutely disgusting. :sick:
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    this sounds very wrong :noway:
  • strunkm4
    strunkm4 Posts: 266
    Options
    This would be like an explosion in my mouth

.....that's what she said.
  • rovernio
    rovernio Posts: 157
    Options
    So you never ate candy bacon???
  • trybefan
    trybefan Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    gross....reminds me of the "fries and soft serve" that a buddy of mine used to love....
  • slsmoot123
    slsmoot123 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Wa Da f:noway: k?
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I don't eat bacon often and only turkey bacon, but I think I might actually like that combo. Try bacon dipped in chocolate...mmmmm

I am 75% sure it will be pretty tasty! :)

A local restaurant makes an ice cream sandwich with a bacon brownie, caramel ice cream and covered in dark chocolate with cacao nibs sprinkled on top. It is amazing.