married men

Options
kindra3434
kindra3434 Posts: 177 Member
Seriously! What is it with married men on this site hitting on the girls here!? Anyone else experience some perverted men on here?

Replies

• Pengi81
    Pengi81 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    At least it's not a chat roulette sausage fest!

But seriously, married men - stay faithful :smile:
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    For me, it's not just a MFP thing. But yes, it seems to be quite popular here.
  • kindra3434
    Options
    You know it sucks because I enjoy having male friends, so of course I give them the benefit of the doubt. Then they have to go and remind me why im single!
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    I'm always friends with the guys who talk (positively) about their girlfriends/wives 24/7.

Of course they could be flirting with other girls (not me), but they seem pretty content in their relationships so...good men are out there :)
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Obviously they are bored at home. LOL
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Do you mean out and out hitting on you, or just being flirty/friendly?
  • kindra3434
    Options
    Do you mean out and out hitting on you, or just being flirty/friendly?

Flirty and friendly is fine...but when they start putting out feelers with sexual suggestions that's where I draw the line.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I hear about that stuff from my female friends. So inappropriate. Get out of the damn relationship if you're unhappy you turd head.
  • kindra3434
    Options
    I hear about that stuff from my female friends. So inappropriate. Get out of the damn relationship if you're unhappy you turd head.

SERIOUSLY
  • stephiecat
    stephiecat Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Turd head, hahahah - and so true. If you're not happy don't break the person who is loving you.
    Cheaters are bad, with bad energy and no good.
  • Sildrae
    Sildrae Posts: 86
    Options

I agree, some people need to realise that the other person in their relationship also has feelings, they can and will be hurt by the persons actions when caught out. Reason why I say when and not if, is because at some point in time they will be caught out one way or another, it's inevitable.

As you said though, if they're not happy, do the other person a favour and let them down gently to find someone who would take better care of them both physically and mentally, plus give them everything they can from a relationship instead of living a lie or trying to have two cakes and eating them both.

--Lee
  • roodledoodle
    Options
    If they're unhappy they should end it with their partners first before starting anything with anybody else - saves a lot of heartache all round in the end.
  • deeray
    deeray Posts: 103 Member
    Options

I agree, some people need to realise that the other person in their relationship also has feelings, they can and will be hurt by the persons actions when caught out. Reason why I say when and not if, is because at some point in time they will be caught out one way or another, it's inevitable.

As you said though, if they're not happy, do the other person a favour and let them down gently to find someone who would take better care of them both physically and mentally, plus give them everything they can from a relationship instead of living a lie or trying to have two cakes and eating them both.

--Lee

Agree!!
  • pearsy67
    pearsy67 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    But my wife has said that I'm allowed to have an affair.
    Mind you, she did say that I would deserve any woman insane enough to have me ROFL. So luckily all you ladies are safe as you are all so nice and sane :-)
    I am not insane enough to look elsewhere.
  • schlange11b
    schlange11b Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Speaking as a married (and faithful!) man, I have to say that it is disappointing to see the sanctity of marriage being so...neglected. I am a friendly person, and like talking to people, but will not for an INSTANT think of taking things further. I wish I could say the same for all married men.
  • KidP
    KidP Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    All of the above is true, but ultimately, you shouldn't be getting hassled (read: harassed) on this board. I hope the moderators do something about it if you've reported it to them.
  • rbjcksn
    rbjcksn Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wait!

I thought this was a site to help each other with diet tips, encouragement and general get fit advice. Commenting on how good looking somebody might be or how you find them physically appealing is "ok" imo. However, guys if you are married, in a relationship, whatever keep it clean. Christ sake!!
  • em435
    em435 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    There are some real creeps on this site - writing about how much they love their wife on their profile, yet sending you filthy private messages and requesting photos..

*shudder*
  • Aperture_Science
    Aperture_Science Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    <deleted>

Sorry I made a mistake in this post.
  • katythemommy
    katythemommy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Ugh yes!! One of my "friends" kept private messaging me to take things further and when I wouldn't go with it, he deleted me - good riddance! He also would complain about his wife on his news feed and also mention his children - so tacky!