married men

Options

Replies

• 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Seriously! What is it with married men on this site hitting on the girls here!? Anyone else experience some perverted men on here?

I am probably worse than my male friends... haha.. of whom I have few. I'm also single. But you are quite pretty, so it's probably your own fault. [joking.]
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I hit on anyone and everyone. Yay me.
  • Buddhasmiracle
    Buddhasmiracle Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    Feeling all unappreciated that no married men (or women!!) have attempted to hit on me. Darn.

What? No foot fetish folks on here?!:tongue:
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    :yawn: Only sluts get hit on by married men.

/endthread.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Some people do tend to resemble dogs in heat. And people wonder why the divorce rate is so high...

Why should dogs have more rights than humans? :grumble:

Haha

I am all about having fun, but I'm licensed to thrill one man and one man only. If you save it all up for one person, there is a whole lot of fun between the two of you. I don't see why people equate commitment with boredom. Never bored around here.

And I don't know why people equate flirting with problems at home. You might find it hard to believe, but flirting outside the marriage can actually enhance the marriage.

Also, don't assume that a man OR WOMAN flirting does so without the knowledge of their spouse.

I just figure flirting with the one you're committed to would be more rewarding. I like seeing results of my flirting efforts. :-D
  • aprildawn81
    aprildawn81 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    When people lose weight and confidence returns, it's a dangerous time....sudden interest from the opposite sex can be misread as sexual attraction and not just friendliness.

That right there!!!! Totally agree!
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options

/endthread.

Married men wouldn't have to hit on sluts if their wife would put out once in a while.
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I hear about that stuff from my female friends. So inappropriate. Get out of the damn relationship if you're unhappy you turd head.

haha. x
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Some people do tend to resemble dogs in heat. And people wonder why the divorce rate is so high...

Haha

I am all about having fun, but I'm licensed to thrill one man and one man only. If you save it all up for one person, there is a whole lot of fun between the two of you. I don't see why people equate commitment with boredom. Never bored around here.

And I don't know why people equate flirting with problems at home. You might find it hard to believe, but flirting outside the marriage can actually enhance the marriage.

Also, don't assume that a man OR WOMAN flirting does so without the knowledge of their spouse.

I just figure flirting with the one you're committed to would be more rewarding. I like seeing results of my flirting efforts. :-D

Ever heard of a webcam? :bigsmile:
  • PhatAv8r
    PhatAv8r Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    well, let's not generalize it quite so broadly.... all right? you might not have noticed, but the M/F ratio is like 80/20... now, that's no excuse for a married guy to hit on someone...

in defense of some of these guys, let's keep in mind that men who are happily married are often more comfortable supporting and offering others emotional support (personally, as I counsel for my church work, I find that this is a dangerous trap to fall into).

But, if someone is in fact being a letch, I believe there is a way to report them and have their account disabled.

Guys, try and act like your spouse is watching over your shoulder... I know I do, since my spouse in on my friend list and see's my profile and newsfeed.
  • WifeNMama
    Options

Haha

wait...are you saying since i didnt "save it all up for one person" Im gonna run out of thrills and fun with my husband?!?!?!?!

I think it helps the relationship if you're constantly hitting on your partner, not other people. And there was a distinction made between innocent flirting and hitting on with the intent to act upon it.
  • MFPAddict
    Options
    Guys, try and act like your spouse is watching over your shoulder... I know I do, since my spouse in on my friend list and see's my profile and newsfeed.

Now that is kinky. Going to ask my wife to join tonight!!! :bigsmile:
  • jdstallings
    Options
    Logged on and hoped to find a good topic on diet and fitness for some extra motivation. The extensive male bashing was sad. I guess a few rotten apples spoil the bunch. But, I'm even more outraged that a social website was used as an avenue to 'hit' on someone with likley similar goals and interests. Back to Crossfit/Paleo..../yawn
  • JDavid007
    JDavid007 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    The "Remove Friend" option is there... just use it!!

Very True and I think you can block messages as well...
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Funny, my husband (and other male friends) say their wedding ring is a p*ssy magnet. Both sexes play that game.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options

/endthread.

Married men wouldn't have to hit on sluts if their wife would put out once in a while.
    LOL
  • WifeNMama
    Options

Haha

I own one, my in laws gave it to us for Christmas so they could see the kids occasionally. And now I'm going to think about this thread the next time we use it. Thanks.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Seriously! What is it with married men on this site hitting on the girls here!? Anyone else experience some perverted men on here?

That's totally inappropriate. What ever happened to the sancitity of marriage? Want to get together, have a cocktail, and discuss this at length?

If you weren't married, I'd tell you I love you. Wait....I'm married to...dang!
  • WifeNMama
    Options

Haha

I own one, my in laws gave it to us for Christmas so they could see the kids occasionally. And now I'm going to think about this thread the next time we use it. Thanks. :frown: :tongue:

Wow double post with someone in between. Weird. Carry on.
  • MFPAddict
    Options

Haha

I own one, my in laws gave it to us for Christmas so they could see the kids occasionally. And now I'm going to think about this thread the next time we use it. Thanks.

You're quite welcome.