married men

Options

Replies

• HardcorePork
    HardcorePork Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You know it sucks because I enjoy having male friends, so of course I give them the benefit of the doubt. Then they have to go and remind me why im single!

I've come to the realization that all my male friends want to bang me. Its only natural.

I imagine many non friends want to as well. :tongue:

:drinker: Hope my wife doesn't see this

She already knows. All her male friends wanna bang her too...
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    No different than the married women that hit on men.

Some people just have to get involved in others' business, eh?

This woman likes my milky white abs and she is married! Oh, the scandal!

MMmm mmm mmm...oh yes...your milky white abs get me tingly every time. :wink:
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options

She already knows. All her male friends wanna bang her too...

And probably some of her non-friends.
  • Elizabeth0913
    Options
    I hear about that stuff from my female friends. So inappropriate. Get out of the damn relationship if you're unhappy you turd head.

Exactly!!
  • BodyRockerVT
    BodyRockerVT Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Seriously! What is it with married men on this site hitting on the girls here!? Anyone else experience some perverted men on here?

That's totally inappropriate. What ever happened to the sancitity of marriage? Want to get together, have a cocktail, and discuss this at length?

There's a reason you're on my friends list.
  • amymrls
    amymrls Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Yeah it's sad... I do have some amazing male friends on here as well...
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    nah, I get the women folk. The men's know I'm married and not interested, except to look at....
  • loudvoice1
    Options
    Haven't married men made VOWS to their wives? Why on earth then do they go and perv at other women?? I don't understand it and it makes me feel SICK!!! You men, get with it and STAY LOYAL TO YOUR OWN WIVES! I am 100% loyal to my man...he's 100% loyal to me...so I just don't understand why someone would go and 'cheat' by perving at others???
  • bellygoaway
    bellygoaway Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Just so you know...
    There are plenty of us single guys who are so bad at the flirting/hitting-on line that is why we are single.
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    Flirting/hitting on another woman and being pervy are two different things. Better to make the distinction before you go using them interchangeably and talking about something you're not. I see nothing wrong with harmless flirting, especially over the internet.
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Just so you know...
    There are plenty of us single guys who are so bad at the flirting/hitting-on line that is why we are single.

Don't worry about it. There are plenty of married women here to come and hit on us.
  • dukes418
    dukes418 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I swear these message boards/topics are pure comedy!!!
  • llahairdna
    llahairdna Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Seriously! What is it with married men on this site hitting on the girls here!? Anyone else experience some perverted men on here?

That's totally inappropriate. What ever happened to the sancitity of marriage? Want to get together, have a cocktail, and discuss this at length?

hahaha!! I :heart: irony. :laugh:
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    I only read the first few pages here, but I am gonna be a realist on this one.

As a woman, I know my own. Women can make men's lives hell. There are so many fantasies and outings that they want to share with us, but most of the time, wives are not willing. The ones with the awesome wives who are up for anything (not just in the bedroom) and dont mind if their guy goes out with the boys every now and then, are not the ones interested in other women.

But who wouldnt think of straying if you live with someone who gives you NO attention, does nothing to satisfy you, makes no effort to go outside the box a little, complains about everything you do, doesnt like your friends, wont watch what you want to watch, and doesnt seem to care about what you find visually stimulating?

I cannot blame them and think it is sad that some people are essentially stuck in relationships that they dont enjoy.

Divorce is not always a good option for some people. Kids, finances, lawyers etc get in the way........ If you KNOW that once you sign that paper, you lose everything you have worked for, you are not going to be as willing to do it.
  • TeutonicKnight
    TeutonicKnight Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    But I am not married! I am unsingled! There is a difference!

In the words from the movie 'Stripes'- "LIGHTEN UP FRANCIS!"

I tell woman on this site that they look great, and I also tell the men on the site. Its called motivation and if NOBODY said I was making progress or telling me I looked good, then what is the purpose of working so hard to achieve your goals?

Yes, I do it for myself, but I also want to look good for others to see how hard I work too.

Yes, lines can be crossed, but if I say "OH MY GOSH YOUR STOMACH IS FLAT! I COULD BOUNCE A QUARTER OFF THOSE ABS!' I am being friendly. I am not wanting to know what color underwear you are wearing and if you like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain.
  • Fit4Evolution
    Fit4Evolution Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    No different than the married women that hit on men.

Some people just have to get involved in others' business, eh?

This woman likes my milky white abs and she is married! Oh, the scandal!

MMmm mmm mmm...oh yes...your milky white abs get me tingly every time. :wink:
    someone is fiesty
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    That Gale chick is pretty smart.
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    I consider myself lucky. I've never been hit on by a married man...and don't intend to be, thank you very much.

Seriously, I've been divorced for 12 years, going on 13, and even I don't go on these message boards to hit on women. I just come on here to stalk them, that's all.
  • Fit4Evolution
    Fit4Evolution Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I only read the first few pages here, but I am gonna be a realist on this one.

As a woman, I know my own. Women can make men's lives hell. There are so many fantasies and outings that they want to share with us, but most of the time, wives are not willing. The ones with the awesome wives who are up for anything (not just in the bedroom) and dont mind if their guy goes out with the boys every now and then, are not the ones interested in other women.

But who wouldnt think of straying if you live with someone who gives you NO attention, does nothing to satisfy you, makes no effort to go outside the box a little, complains about everything you do, doesnt like your friends, wont watch what you want to watch, and doesnt seem to care about what you find visually stimulating?

I cannot blame them and think it is sad that some people are essentially stuck in relationships that they dont enjoy.

Divorce is not always a good option for some people. Kids, finances, lawyers etc get in the way........ If you KNOW that once you sign that paper, you lose everything you have worked for, you are not going to be as willing to do it.

someone who knows her stuff
  • BeckyDavies83
    Options
    I swear these message boards/topics are pure comedy!!!

My thought exactly!!!