married men

Options

Replies

• MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Married men are the best. They leave right away and only visit for the good stuff.

Hello there. :love:
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Married men are the best. They leave right away and only visit for the good stuff.

We have a winner....:glasses:
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    In all fairness, I've seen some married women practically climb on top of the men they're speaking to in forums and their profile wall. *delete*

Some people do tend to resemble dogs in heat. And people wonder why the divorce rate is so high...
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    For the sake of equality I would just like to state that the married women on this site are no better. Many are every bit as bad.

It's true, I am AT LEAST as bad as the men on here. I'm married. I flirt, A LOT. I cross all kinds of lines. For me, it's fun. My friends know I'm not serious and have no intention of following through. I would not act this way with someone who wasn't my friend, and I'd not had previous conversations with. I would not do it if someone told me they weren't comfortable with it, though. For me, it makes the site more fun for me to connect with people in that way, as it's just who I am. I flirt and talk sexually with all my friends including my husband's friends, and when the hubs is around as well. to each their own, I say.

PS - Brett - i'll stop. Sorry... :flowerforyou:
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Yes. Because we all know it's only men that do this. :huh:

LOL. well I haven't had any experience with married woman hitting on me YET! but im sure woman can be like that too. But REALLY does a guy get offended if a married woman hits on him?! not likely

How you doin???? (did i offend you?)
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    And people wonder why the divorce rate is so high...

Leading cause of divorce...marriage.
  • MFPAddict
    Options
    Some people do tend to resemble dogs in heat. And people wonder why the divorce rate is so high...

Why should dogs have more rights than humans? :grumble:
  • MFPAddict
    Options
    For the sake of equality I would just like to state that the married women on this site are no better. Many are every bit as bad.

It's true, I am AT LEAST as bad as the men on here. I'm married. I flirt, A LOT. I cross all kinds of lines. For me, it's fun. My friends know I'm not serious and have no intention of following through. I would not act this way with someone who wasn't my friend, and I'd not had previous conversations with. I would not do it if someone told me they weren't comfortable with it, though. For me, it makes the site more fun for me to connect with people in that way, as it's just who I am. I flirt and talk sexually with all my friends including my husband's friends, and when the hubs is around as well. to each their own, I say.

So is your husband looking for new friends? :tongue:
  • colofitguyfm
    Options
    Hmmmm. I'm either doing something wrong or something right .... or both - lol. I'm married, haven't hit on anyone and no one has hit on me.
  • giselle9938
    giselle9938 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    The "Remove Friend" option is there... just use it!!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options

Haha

I am all about having fun, but I'm licensed to thrill one man and one man only. If you save it all up for one person, there is a whole lot of fun between the two of you. I don't see why people equate commitment with boredom. Never bored around here.
  • surlydave
    surlydave Posts: 512 Member
    Options

This
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    I honestly think I'd just smile and thank them and tell them I'm not interested. It might also be a little empowering? If the casual flirting goes too far, that's what the remove friend button is for. =)
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options

Haha

I am all about having fun, but I'm licensed to thrill one man and one man only. If you save it all up for one person, there is a whole lot of fun between the two of you. I don't see why people equate commitment with boredom. Never bored around here.

wait...are you saying since i didnt "save it all up for one person" Im gonna run out of thrills and fun with my husband?!?!?!?!
  • MFPAddict
    Options

Haha

And I don't know why people equate flirting with problems at home. You might find it hard to believe, but flirting outside the marriage can actually enhance the marriage.

Also, don't assume that a man OR WOMAN flirting does so without the knowledge of their spouse.
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    This site like any other is what you make of it.

Since the invention of the Internet men (and women) have been doing dirty things online.

If men are using this site (or women) to go and hit on someone...that's all in their own mode. Like, if it floats their boat that's their thing. It's clear they are in a ****ty situation at home.

So, run away if that's not your thing.

And if it is...enjoy every moment.

To each their own.
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Do you mean out and out hitting on you, or just being flirty/friendly?

Flirty and friendly is fine...but when they start putting out feelers with sexual suggestions that's where I draw the line.

yep, that's why my wife is no longer on this site. there are some creepers on here, but for the most part the guys on here are cool
  • Genozid
    Genozid Posts: 30
    Options
    :yawn: Only sluts get hit on by married men.

/endthread.
  • Andrea681
    Andrea681 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I've experienced it and it's disgusting. There are skeezy guys on here who think that this is a great way to hit on women. There are many women on here who are vunerable and who have self-esteem issues and guys just prey on girls like that. I am not vunerable nor do I have self-esteem issues and I've had no problem telling these guys where to go and then blocking them.

I'm here to lose weight, get healthy and get motivated, not to be trolled on by pervs. EW.
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    I usually don't flirt with married women, if it says in their profile something about 'happily married' or 'husband' under insipration or whatever.

Otherwise, it's on.