married men

Options

Replies

• redcollins78
    redcollins78 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    People should be so focused on their goal, they other shouldn't come into play, they have Facebook, Twitter, and match.com for all that other stuff...
  • fionarama
    fionarama Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    change your profile details to married and I'm sure it will go away. maybe.
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I'm married, I think flirting is ok as long as you don't cross the line. I've seen woman flirt with my husband, he is friendly but he knows when it's inappropriate.
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,161 Member
    Options
    People should be so focused on their goal, they other shouldn't come into play, they have Facebook, Twitter, and match.com for all that other stuff...
    Totally agree!
  • kindra3434
    kindra3434 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    All of the above is true, but ultimately, you shouldn't be getting hassled (read: harassed) on this board. I hope the moderators do something about it if you've reported it to them.

A simple block of the person is good enough for me.
  • kindra3434
    Options
    Totally agree!

Agreed × 2. One of my favorite friends on my friends list is a married man AND he's not a creeper. He rocks with his advice and encouragement.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Seriously! What is it with married men on this site hitting on the girls here!? Anyone else experience some perverted men on here?

That's totally inappropriate. What ever happened to the sancitity of marriage? Want to get together, have a cocktail, and discuss this at length?
  • acresfield
    acresfield Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Totally agree!

Agreed × 2. One of my favorite friends on my friends list is a married man AND he's not a creeper. He rocks with his advice and encouragement.

Aww thanks Kindra :)

Just kidding but seriously people, please do not tar us all with the same brush.

The whole MFP is made hugely more enjoyable by being able to interact with people of all walks of life with a common goal. I am in a long term relationship having previously been married for 18 years, am very happy with my life and am annoyed that idiots ruin things for the rest of us.
  • Laura8603
    Laura8603 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Wow! I'm feeling left out. No married men here are hitting on me ; )
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    For the sake of equality I would just like to state that the married women on this site are no better. Many are every bit as bad.
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    What am I doing wrong, I've never had the slightest improper suggestion from anyone. I feel rejected by you all. :-(
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Yes. Because we all know it's only men that do this. :huh:
  • Josee76
    Josee76 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    For the sake of equality I would just like to state that the married women on this site are no better. Many are every bit as bad.

^^^^ This - I don't respond to threads of this nature frequently.... but I read a lot of threads and I am not sure woman are any different (unfortunately)
  • Josee76
    Josee76 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    What am I doing wrong, I've never had the slightest improper suggestion from anyone. I feel rejected by you all. :-(

LOL ---- I feel your pain!
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Seriously! What is it with married men on this site hitting on the girls here!? Anyone else experience some perverted men on here?

That's totally inappropriate. What ever happened to the sancitity of marriage? Want to get together, have a cocktail, and discuss this at length?

LOL
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Speaking as a married (and faithful!) man, I have to say that it is disappointing to see the sanctity of marriage being so...neglected. I am a friendly person, and like talking to people, but will not for an INSTANT think of taking things further. I wish I could say the same for all married men.

Amen to that!

And p.s, it's not just MEN like that on this site. There are some very inappropriate married women as well. Maybe it's because they've lost weight and are feeling better about themselves. Maybe it's because the weight loss has caused resentment in their relationship. Whatever the case, it's tacky and unfortunate.
  • jazgale
    jazgale Posts: 16
    Options

I agree!!
  • kindra3434
    Options
    Totally agree!

Aww thanks Kindra :)

Just kidding but seriously people, please do not tar us all with the same brush.

The whole MFP is made hugely more enjoyable by being able to interact with people of all walks of life with a common goal. I am in a long term relationship having previously been married for 18 years, am very happy with my life and am annoyed that idiots ruin things for the rest of us.

HEY! how did you know I was talking about you? I was gonna put a RRRAAAAARR after that statement :)
  • Chrissieneave
    Chrissieneave Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I had a man request me a few weeks ago, and he started chatting me up!! I hasten to add that it didnt' work and he deleted me a week later, hahahaha!

He had on his profile that he was married with two kids.........
  • kindra3434
    Options
    Yes. Because we all know it's only men that do this. :huh:

LOL. well I haven't had any experience with married woman hitting on me YET! but im sure woman can be like that too. But REALLY does a guy get offended if a married woman hits on him?! not likely