married men

Options

Replies

• wolfehound22
    Options
    Ya this is messed up, I'm married, and like to joke/flirt, but its all clean, and always in a joking manner. It is prett said that someone would take it that far, but they are obviously unsatisfied in their home life.
  • lakersfan4life
    lakersfan4life Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Funny, my husband (and other male friends) say their wedding ring is a p*ssy magnet. Both sexes play that game.

i bought one just to wear to the club

giggidy giggidy
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    :yawn: Only sluts get hit on by married men.

/endthread.

Married men wouldn't have to hit on sluts if their wife would put out once in a while.
    I heart you
  • mamnboston
    Options
    it's gross...i don't mind the cute, single men hitting on me though :)
  • TrophyWifeSass
    TrophyWifeSass Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    For the sake of equality I would just like to state that the married women on this site are no better. Many are every bit as bad.

It's true, I am AT LEAST as bad as the men on here. I'm married. I flirt, A LOT. I cross all kinds of lines. For me, it's fun. My friends know I'm not serious and have no intention of following through. I would not act this way with someone who wasn't my friend, and I'd not had previous conversations with. I would not do it if someone told me they weren't comfortable with it, though. For me, it makes the site more fun for me to connect with people in that way, as it's just who I am. I flirt and talk sexually with all my friends including my husband's friends, and when the hubs is around as well. to each their own, I say.

PS - Brett - i'll stop. Sorry... :flowerforyou:

^This and I'm a Dirty *kitten*. But you love me still, right?
    Also, I hit on my Girl Crushes with just as much intensity. All fun and games:wink:
  • DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options
    I think this goes both ways.. men and woman.. Not me of course.. I am a good girl.. faithful.. :devil: I never do or say anything that would cross the line. That is my story and I am sticking to it.

So does this mean you are cancelling our date?

Umm.. It means that you can not tell. lol.
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    I think this goes both ways.. men and woman.. Not me of course.. I am a good girl.. faithful.. :devil: I never do or say anything that would cross the line. That is my story and I am sticking to it.

My lips are sealed. Where do you want them?
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    :yawn: Only sluts get hit on by married men.

/endthread.

Married men wouldn't have to hit on sluts if their wife would put out once in a while.

^FACT!
  • DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options

My lips are sealed. Where do you want them?

Well.... If I wasn't married and you weren't married and if I wasn't such a good girl or sticking to that story.. I have a few places in mind that your lips could be.. but you would have to unseal them.
  • MFPAddict
    Options
    Well.... If I wasn't married and you weren't married and if I wasn't such a good girl or sticking to that story.. I have a few places in mind that your lips could be.. but you would have to unseal them.

Unseal them when we meet. Seal them afterwards.

GOT IT!!!
  • MFPAddict
    Options
    flirt_011.gif
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Hitting on or complimenting? Big difference.
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options

Married men wouldn't have to hit on sluts if their wife would put out xxxxxxxxxxxxxx all the time

[/quote]There, fixed it for you.
  • MacInCali
    MacInCali Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    We flirty types seem to flock to each other all on our own ... thank God. It appears that the flirty married guy that found you ventured off course a bit, so it's good that you posted this thread to let him know. :flowerforyou:

Come to think of it, your post is probably helping us flirty folks find each other even easier, so thank you! :drinker:
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options

Married men wouldn't have to hit on sluts if their wife would put out xxxxxxxxxxxxxx all the time
    There, fixed it for you.
    [/quote]

I tend to agree with the original post...just once in a while would be great.
  • MFPAddict
    Options
    Come to think of it, your post is probably helping us flirty folks find each other even easier, so thank you! :drinker:

Which is why I bother to post in these threads. :bigsmile:
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    For the sake of equality I would just like to state that the married women on this site are no better. Many are every bit as bad.

It's true, I am AT LEAST as bad as the men on here. I'm married. I flirt, A LOT. I cross all kinds of lines. For me, it's fun. My friends know I'm not serious and have no intention of following through. I would not act this way with someone who wasn't my friend, and I'd not had previous conversations with. I would not do it if someone told me they weren't comfortable with it, though. For me, it makes the site more fun for me to connect with people in that way, as it's just who I am. I flirt and talk sexually with all my friends including my husband's friends, and when the hubs is around as well. to each their own, I say.

Agree with all of the above...I'm actually worse with my girl friends though than with the guys.

And I won't apologize to Brett, he knew what he was getting into. :wink:
  • DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options
    Just coming back to see how many married men I can find to flirt with :drinker:
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options

Agree with all of the above...I'm actually worse with my girl friends though than with the guys.

And I won't apologize to Brett, he knew what he was getting into. :wink:

Apparently repeatedly asking for **** shots crosses some kind of line With him... Who knew?
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    You all realize that the ONLY reason they do it is because at one point or another IT WORKS. There is some woman out there that will go along with it (married, single, whatever).

And, I agree with Macincali, us flirty folks find each other... like magnets. Much like fitness, if you don't want to do it, you wont.