Why Cats Suck

Options

Replies

• Eaglesfanintn
    Eaglesfanintn Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    lime-cat.jpg

I think this picture looks like Nancy Grace.
  • ShyCat
    ShyCat Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Cat haiku is *genius!*
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    i love cats as pets more than dogs..they are sneaky but they are a joy to have around
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    OH. HELL. NO. Cats = Love
  • ElementalEscapee
    ElementalEscapee Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Lol my cat scratches me waaaay too much. Also, they only let you scratch their stomach 3 times, no more, no less. XD
  • Curvy1taliana
    Curvy1taliana Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    DietCat.jpg
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    YES-THIS-IS-DOG-I-AM-ON-MY-WAY.gif
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    How can you not adore these little guys??

cute-kitten-cats-6987468-670-578.jpg

k-Pebbles-calico.jpg

wwwharikasozlernet_-_Mavi_gzl_z_yavru_kediler.jpg

Even a sniper kitty!!

even_kittens_are_going_bad_answer_2_xlarge.jpg
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    My cats are truly awesome. I don't need dogs. My cats play with balls... soccer, not fetch. And they walk with me (actually alongside me at times) when I go for my daily walk... they are better than dogs. They don't need quite as much attention either. They can feed themselves if they have to. Etc, etc. They lick my face just a like a dog would. They sleep on the bed at night. They purr, enough said.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    DietCat.jpg

That rat is adorable!! I love rats!
  • lilojoke
    lilojoke Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I hate cats... Iwasaki walking one day around the block and as I turned the corner a cat flew out of the bush and attacked me!
  • rhonnie66
    rhonnie66 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    OMG.......Hilarious!!!!!!
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    There is nothing not to love about my midget cat
    darwin.jpg
  • katmix
    katmix Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Actually I don't think they have the ability to suck, due to how their mouths are constructed.

Oh, trust me, they do! I nursed (with the help of a bottle, sillies!) 4 little orphans found in my shed. Those babes would lay on their backs and try to "hold" the bottle just like my real babies did... Problem is...they thought I was "mama" and were the most spoiled little things!

I love cats! Generally, (with the exception of the afore-mentioned orphans) cats are independent and not overly "needy". A lot like me... :laugh:

12029845_5373.jpg

12029845_2150.jpg
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I've got 2 dogs and a cat. I'm definitely more of a dog person, but I absolutely love my cat. He snuggles with me when we go up to bed, spoons with me, kisses my face. He's 2 and a half now, but before he f*cking hated me, he'd attack my head, feet, anything - whenever. You'd be sitting there all nice, petting him and he'd purr. Then the next second his ears would perk up, cheeks would puff out and his claws and teeth would be embedded in my head. One time it was so bad that my fiance had to stop and literally pry him off of my face - I still have a scar from that one.
  • karenwill2
    karenwill2 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Chalk up another vote for hate domestic house cats. Basically a useless species.

On the farm we would keep a couple feral cats for mousing purposes but every year we would have to shoot a pile of them as they are prolific breeders. We didn't want/need 12-20 cats on the property. Three or four were enough.

Fox however love cat and we did have some awesome fox hunting around the farm.

ever heard of spaying or neutering? My two domestic indoor/outdoor cats solved my neighbor's mice problem, kill every snake in the neighborhood AND make sure no bugs live to tell a tale. Both cats are fixed and my boy cat is even de-clawed. He still climbs trees and can kill the snakes just as well as my 13 yr old with her claws.
  • Curvy1taliana
    Curvy1taliana Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I've got 2 dogs and a cat. I'm definitely more of a dog person, but I absolutely love my cat. He snuggles with me when we go up to bed, spoons with me, kisses my face. He's 2 and a half now, but before he f*cking hated me, he'd attack my head, feet, anything - whenever. You'd be sitting there all nice, petting him and he'd purr. Then the next second his ears would perk up, cheeks would puff out and his claws and teeth would be embedded in my head. One time it was so bad that my fiance had to stop and literally pry him off of my face - I still have a scar from that one.
    this sounds like how my cat was... till I got him fixed lol
  • LiteBrite007
    LiteBrite007 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Cats suck because you have to go through 10 of them to get one you like. Now a dog? Raise it like you like them and you'll like therm. You kinda have to hope and pray with a cat.
  • EmCarroll1990
    Options
    this sounds like how my cat was... till I got him fixed lol

Yeah, he isn't fixed lol
  • EmCarroll1990
    Options
    Chalk up another vote for hate domestic house cats. Basically a useless species.

On the farm we would keep a couple feral cats for mousing purposes but every year we would have to shoot a pile of them as they are prolific breeders. We didn't want/need 12-20 cats on the property. Three or four were enough.

Fox however love cat and we did have some awesome fox hunting around the farm.

ever heard of spaying or neutering? My two domestic indoor/outdoor cats solved my neighbor's mice problem, kill every snake in the neighborhood AND make sure no bugs live to tell a tale. Both cats are fixed and my boy cat is even de-clawed. He still climbs trees and can kill the snakes just as well as my 13 yr old with her claws.

This. It sounds like a fail on your part. Because you chose not to fix them you had to kill piles of them? I really don't get some people.