• lauralaurafish
    lauralaurafish Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Obviously because they're not dogs :D
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    They suck because they exist...

but in all seriousness... their level of suck lies in their hair. I cannot stand all that hair... everywhere. It drives me batty.

And then, THEN they have the audacity to roll over and rub against every single piece of clothing that is contrary to their color! A white cat will inevitably rub itself against black pants and a black cat against lighter colored clothes.

Cats suck because they are evil.
    They suck because they are a nuisance.

Mostly they suck because they're never there when you need them and always, ALWAYS there when you don't need them.
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    218021_1026647797841_1574684400_63714_9453_n.jpg
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    I love cats.
  • dreamshadows
    dreamshadows Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    <--- Mystery is not amused at this topic!
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I own a cat that thinks she's queen of the earth, but I'm a dog person through and through. Stupid apartment.
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    I had a dog for 13 years. As much as I loved him he drove me crazy. I now have four cats and they are my babies.

The youngest was born wild under my house a month after I moved in - to a very loveable, sweet (now very fixed) stray cat that seem to come with the house.

She is a cat/dog (I swear she is!!!!). She is a chowhound that begs (my fault - she loves all meat raw or cooked - the other three don't). She plays fetch. She will bring her toy mouse (or whatever item she happens to grab) to me, drop it at my feet, sit down and stare at me (yes cats that trust will make direct eye contact). I have to throw it and she will go get it and bring it back and drop it again. (My dog wouldn't do this!).
    And a couple of weeks ago I caught her "woofing" under her breath like a dog does. She sounded just like a dog.

I agree with the "Why Children Suck" thread. I could really get a list going there. (and I have no kids).
  • JodieElijah
    JodieElijah Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Not threaten, warn. If a person can't take care of their cat/dog and it is on our property causing damage we have every legal right to solve the problem ourselves.

I still haven't decided if you are a great troll or just an *kitten*.

*kitten* would be the correct answer. If you ever want to leave the safety of your concrete jungle and come to the country to see how the real world is. Let me know, I will be happy to show you what happens in the real world.

Doorki. Come to Aus. We have killer snakes.
  • EEpling89
    EEpling89 Posts: 152
    Options
    Cats don't suck! I love my kitty! And my puppy, too. :)
  • FaugHorn
    FaugHorn Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Chalk up another vote for hate domestic house cats. Basically a useless species.

On the farm we would keep a couple feral cats for mousing purposes but every year we would have to shoot a pile of them as they are prolific breeders. We didn't want/need 12-20 cats on the property. Three or four were enough.

Fox however love cat and we did have some awesome fox hunting around the farm.

Animal shelters will do it for free...

Edited because I saw an earlier answer...still, between this post and the one yesterday about how much Texans like killing people through the death penalty...there may be a theme
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Not threaten, warn. If a person can't take care of their cat/dog and it is on our property causing damage we have every legal right to solve the problem ourselves.

*kitten* would be the correct answer. If you ever want to leave the safety of your concrete jungle and come to the country to see how the real world is. Let me know, I will be happy to show you what happens in the real world.

Haha I live in the middle of Texas...we have killer snakes too! But they're probably not as big of an issue here...
  • lisag2007
    lisag2007 Posts: 130
    Options
    I love my cats! They are both awesome...yes, they can get on your nerves, but so does my dog. I love all animals and I especially love it now that my 22 month old son chases the cats around the house saying "Come back here kitty!"
  • JodieElijah
    JodieElijah Posts: 136 Member
    Options

Haha I live in the middle of Texas...we have killer snakes too! But they're probably not as big of an issue here...

Do you have drop bears?

:P
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    They don't have to suck..in fact, if you cook them just right, they taste like chicken :tongue:
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I have three and all are awesome!
  • jodycoady
    jodycoady Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Kittens are ok. But cats. Ugh. No me gusta.

It's like they just sit there all day and say "screw you, I'm a cat, I do what I want." I'm SO much more a dog person :)

cats rule and dogs DROOL

BAHAHAH I watched that movie twice with my little niece Easter weekendk
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Chalk up another vote for hate domestic house cats. Basically a useless species.

On the farm we would keep a couple feral cats for mousing purposes but every year we would have to shoot a pile of them as they are prolific breeders. We didn't want/need 12-20 cats on the property. Three or four were enough.

Fox however love cat and we did have some awesome fox hunting around the farm.

Why didn't you just get them fixed? Animal shelters will do it for free...

While I agree with getting em fixed (SPAY AND NEUTER YOUR PETS, PEOPLE), he's referring to feral cats, which well...you can't exactly say "here kitty kitty" and take em to the animal shelter. Also, feral cats are often euthanized at animal shelters as they are not easily adoptable. (I volunteer for an animal rescue organization, I could go on and on and on...)
  • lakersfan4life
    lakersfan4life Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    how about we discuss why you suck instead?
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options

I live in suburbia right now but spent a fair amount of time living on a farm in Germany, rural North Carolina and in Colorado. I have seen how the "real world" lives but you seem to take a fair amount of glee in talking about killing small animals. Psychologists have said something about that......

I'd love to go to Austrailia and it does appear that everything on that continent wants to kill you lol.
  • J3SSP3NNY
    J3SSP3NNY Posts: 235
    Options
    you troll