Why Cats Suck

Options

Replies

• doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    Chalk up another vote for hate domestic house cats. Basically a useless species.

On the farm we would keep a couple feral cats for mousing purposes but every year we would have to shoot a pile of them as they are prolific breeders. We didn't want/need 12-20 cats on the property. Three or four were enough.

Fox however love cat and we did have some awesome fox hunting around the farm.

Why didn't you just get them fixed so they couldn't breed?

Because then he couldn't shoot them, Duh!
  • AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    Everytime you masterbate god kills a kitten, that is WHY I masterbate.

I thought it was every time you make a powerpoint, Edward Tufte kills a kitten. My employer must really hate cats.
  • Ruger2506
    Ruger2506 Posts: 309 Member
    Options

I can go out of town without having to find somewhere for my cat to stay. I just put her outside, open up a bag of cat food, and she's there when I get back. My dog would surely perish because he needs our love and affection to validate him.

Ever wonder how many birds she is out there killing while you are gone all week? We usually recommend our neighbors keep their cats inside at all times. Sure would hate to have something "happen" to them.
  • Christina_3192
    Christina_3192 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    My sisters cat sucks because when I try to do crunches she lies on top of me and won't go away. LOL

Nah, cats don't suck, I like em.
  • Ruger2506
    Options

Why didn't you just get them fixed so they couldn't breed?

It's not like we went out and bought cats. They just show up. Usually already feral. They weren't worth $0.10 to us. We darn sure weren't going to take the time to catch them, treat them, spade/neuter them, etc.
  • JodieElijah
    JodieElijah Posts: 136 Member
    Options

I can go out of town without having to find somewhere for my cat to stay. I just put her outside, open up a bag of cat food, and she's there when I get back. My dog would surely perish because he needs our love and affection to validate him.

Ever wonder how many birds she is out there killing while you are gone all week? We usually recommend our neighbors keep their cats inside at all times. Sure would hate to have something "happen" to them.

So you basically threaten your neighbours? Nice.
  • Tcmorty
    Tcmorty Posts: 2
    Options
    My cat sucked on daughters pillow pet...that is until I washed it, now she wants nothing to do with it. HEY....maybe we should wash all the cats!
  • sherrybaby81
    sherrybaby81 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Actually I don't think they have the ability to suck, due to how their mouths are constructed.
    My cat has been known to suck on my hand at times. Cats have this spot on their back, that their mothers used to lick to get them to nurse. If you find that spot and rub it, they will usually start acting super strange and sometimes suck on anything nearby (mine has been known to suck my hand as I mentioned, the floor and the couch). So weird.
  • Ruger2506
    Options
    Not threaten, warn. If a person can't take care of their cat/dog and it is on our property causing damage we have every legal right to solve the problem ourselves.
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    O-M-G I just cracked up in my quiet *kitten* office HILARIOUS!!
    You should get a new job. I don't care how quiet it is, who wants to work in an *kitten* office?
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I have many animals, but my two cats are my babies. I could ramble all day about how much I love them, like the crazy cat lady in training I am. Maybe I should start a thread called "Why Children Suck". I'll stick with cats :-P
  • jpuderbaugh
    jpuderbaugh Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Because I am soo allergic to them.................. And I want one so bad, :sad:

^^^ I'm sorry :sad: I couldn't stand one day in my house without my cats. they are so hilarious. My kitten is a little instigator, but she is absolutely freaking hilarious when she is hyper. She runs back & forth in the hallway, sliding on the dog bed back the hall, jumps up at the wall for no reason, comes running at us sideways with her tail puffy, will come barreling in the living room and up onto my chest, purring away. One of our other cats has finally started playing with her, and they are hilarious together, chasing each other, batting pieces of sticks back and forth with each other. I love cats so much, that was one thing that I had to find in a guy, was a guy who also loved cats. And thankfully, I did. :love: If he hadn't, he wouldn't have been allowed in my life. Even if they do something that makes me mad, I just have to look at them and they make me :happy:
  • AssembledIncorrectly
    AssembledIncorrectly Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I love my kitty..He's like my som. I found him when he was two young to be away from his momy, he was malnourished. I took him in and nursed him to health with a baby bottle and some kitten formula. Because I raised him he has become the best cat in the world. He lets us know when something wrong, He tells us what he wants and he doesn't mind being slung over my daughters shoulder like a ragdoll. When she calls him he comes by name, not for me though or anyone else...just her. he is always sleeping with her too..nomatter where she is he's right there, It's absolutely adorable. I normally "dislike" cats and dogs ( as pets for myself)...but "Garfield" is an exception:)
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    Not threaten, warn. If a person can't take care of their cat/dog and it is on our property causing damage we have every legal right to solve the problem ourselves.

I still haven't decided if you are a great troll or just an *kitten*.
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    bump....i want to come back and creep on all the cute cat Memes hahaha
  • Ruger2506
    Options

I still haven't decided if you are a great troll or just an *kitten*.

*kitten* would be the correct answer. If you ever want to leave the safety of your concrete jungle and come to the country to see how the real world is. Let me know, I will be happy to show you what happens in the real world.
  • Nucky719
    Nucky719 Posts: 143
    Options

No I don't wonder about it at all. My cats kills lots of things. She is a cat. And since my neighbors don't have a problem with my cat killing random birds, I'm golden.
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, I forgot about this one. My cat will 'pump' her little paws on my arm or leg and put her nose on me and slobber while she kneads. When she's done doing whatever it is she's doing, she will shake her head and the slobber flies everywhere. This morning it flew into my coffee and onto my laptop. It's so annoying. Maybe she's like a man, never breastfed long enough so she always wants more boob. IDK.
  • kiminikimkim
    kiminikimkim Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    When I left my husband, he told me the cat was waiting for me by the door to come home from work at 6pm everyday for 2 weeks.
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Love that cat diary!

I think cats are super-cool....but I have bad cat allergies. So, I'm a dog person!