Why Cats Suck

Options

Replies

• elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Y U NO LUV ME??!?!

Sad_Cat_Is_Sad.jpg

OOOWWW...this makes my heart hurt a little.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Kittens are ok. But cats. Ugh. No me gusta.

It's like they just sit there all day and say "screw you, I'm a cat, I do what I want." I'm SO much more a dog person :)
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    lime-cat.jpg
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options

It's like they just sit there all day and say "screw you, I'm a cat, I do what I want." I'm SO much more a dog person :)

cats rule and dogs DROOL
  • kunibob
    kunibob Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I love my cats.

Except for the fact that they BOTH had hairballs this morning. Whoever decided they were "clean animals" was a LIAR!
  • GeneveSparkles
    GeneveSparkles Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    cat.jpg

O-M-G I just cracked up in my quiet *kitten* office HILARIOUS!!
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    lime-cat.jpg
  • GeneveSparkles
    GeneveSparkles Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Cats pee and poop in a box and then walk on counters, siiiiiiick!!!

Cat videos on the other hand are awesome!!!! I could watch cats do dumb **** all day long :laugh:
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options

cats rule and dogs DROOL

They drool because they're SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU!!! The cat doesn't give a *kitten* if you're there or not as long as it gets fed lol
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    cats are awesome. they dont need as much love and attention as dogs. dogs are stage 5 clingers.
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    i-love-cats-for-dinner.jpg
  • JodieElijah
    JodieElijah Posts: 136 Member
    Options

Thats exactly what they do. It's cause they were once worshiped as gods.
  • chanstriste13
    Options

cats rule and dogs DROOL

They drool because they're SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU!!! The cat doesn't give a *kitten* if you're there or not as long as it gets fed lol

awww...not my cats! they will lick my chin raw before they go to their food dishes! i guess that's the equivalent of drooling...

i like dogs too.
  • sublimedoll
    Options
    I have four cats (also, two dogs) - yes, the litterboxes suck, but I still think that hunting for and picking up poop in the backyard sucks worse :ohwell:
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Most cats I hate.

Besdies my old kitty I found in the woods when I was little. He owns my parents neighborhood now. he is like a dog.

Back to hating cats, I want to leave my door open and let (kick) my roomates free
  • EmmaR84
    EmmaR84 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    My cat thinks it's a dog apart from when it's a parrot and sits on my shoulder. Her new found habit of running over my head when I'm doing sit ups is irritating though
  • tig_ol_bitties
    tig_ol_bitties Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    cat01.jpg
  • GlitterGoldJem
    GlitterGoldJem Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Chelsea Handler hates cats and has an awesome quote, something along the lines ... "Anything that can go take a dump in one room and walk into another room like nothing happened ..." haha.

Personally I'm mixed on cats ... Sometimes I love them and sometimes I cannot stand them. Depends on the cat.
  • TMLPatrick
    TMLPatrick Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Cats think you suck.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    cat4.jpg