Why Cats Suck

Options

Replies

• priescm
    priescm Posts: 95
    Options
    cat.jpg

O-M-G I just cracked up in my quiet *kitten* office HILARIOUS!!

Me too. My co-worker just asked me to be quiet. :embarassed:
  • tig_ol_bitties
    tig_ol_bitties Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    cat02.jpg
  • ceebs9
    ceebs9 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Coyotes *looooove* cats.
  • flyingwrite
    flyingwrite Posts: 264
    Options
    My cat gives me a hug every day when I come home from work. No lie. He jumps into my arms, put his arms around my neck and hugs. Tell me he isn't glad I'm around. Haha. He's also a Maine Coon so he walks to the beat of a different drummer.
  • embersfallen
    embersfallen Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    because you have to clean thier litter boxes. :grumble: ( said after cleaning 4 boxes last eve. ) And because they like to lick your face when you are trying to sleep. Otherwise feline furrbabies rock!!! :bigsmile:
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    cat01.jpg

Hahahah YESSSS!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    my cats are my children, I love cats so much. It actually makes me sad that I can't hug every cat in the world. I'm not even trying to be funny, like, if I see a cat I will chase it saying 'let me love you!'.

Yeah, that sounds like my kids. I tell them all the time that if they ignore the cat then she will come to them. Cats play mind games. You have to know how to play back.
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    lens17185561_1294247896haters-gonna-hate-cat_Fun
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    lens17185561_1294247896haters-gonna-hate-cat_Fun

LMAO!
  • andivaclavicek
    Options
    My cat, Finn, actually waits by the front window for me to come home from work, and when he sees me coming up the steps, he runs to the front door and paws at the window next to it meowing until I open the door. AND, I am not the one who feeds him or cleans his litter box, so I'm not just a food dispenser/maid. He also sleeps under the covers with me at night. He loves me ridiculously. And I love him ridiculously, too.

5560670241_acc89e43f8.jpg
    Fince Faughn takes a nap by Mrs. V and Me, on Flickr

I should say I am also a fan of dogs... and rats.
  • StrengthIDidntKnow
    StrengthIDidntKnow Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    The will use the litterbox, but keep just a little piece of poop hanging on. Then just as you get into a hamstring stretch put their butt in your face.
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,866 Member
    Options
    Actually I don't think they have the ability to suck, due to how their mouths are constructed.

All mammals have the ability to suck, but kitties are cute, and I am loving these pictures.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    Love one of my cats, the other is a pain in the *kitten*. Good one is a huge tabby that thinks he is a dog. Even runs to the door when food is delivered. The other cat is fat, which is odd because he pukes all of his food up every 3-5 days and tries to knock me over when he is hungry. He will knock me over soon because he is getting so big.
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    I love my cat...she has such a great personality. She even "blesses me" when I sneeze. Or that's what I tell myself she is doing! Maybe its a sound of annoyance since I sneeze so damn loud. I talk to her and for her but so does the rest of my fam. She probably thinks we're all bat-*kitten* crazy!

One of mine "blesses" us when we sneeze...miaows every time someone sneezes then goes up and gives them a love.

He also plays fetch, bringing it back more reliably than any dog I've owned.

Oh and he sucks too...anything furry gets a good suckling as he kneads.
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    the way things are headed I am right on track to become a crazy cat lady...i've already got my first cat of the collection.
  • embersfallen
    embersfallen Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    My cat gives me a hug every day when I come home from work. No lie. He jumps into my arms, put his arms around my neck and hugs. Tell me he isn't glad I'm around. Haha. He's also a Maine Coon so he walks to the beat of a different drummer.

MAINE COONS!! My best friend's kitty is a maine coon...he is the one that licks my face when I am sleeping..and also kneads on my neck with his paws. lol. :smooched: They are THE friendliest kitties..... your kittie SO reminds me of precious, he does that too... puts his paws up and hugs and cuddles. But holy Buckets.... heavy as lead. LOL..

One of mine is what we think is a norweigan forest cat...remind me a bit of maine coons... named Zeppelin. He is my vampire kitty..lol.. cuz he will lick you to peices, and love bite your hand. He also is all black and when he yawns his little white fangz show, so he looks like it too. ;) We caught him sleeping in a halloween bowl a few years ago! It was hysterical!
  • Hungry_Tuna
    Hungry_Tuna Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Well, this isn't why cats suck... but it's cat related and awesome!!

20uwyrr.jpg
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options

Oh and he sucks too...anything furry gets a good suckling as he kneads.

deniro_breast.jpg
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    As much as I don't like cats and would probably never own one (my old roommate had 2 and they drove me crazy), the animal rescue organization I volunteer for has a whole "bottle baby" center where they bottle feed kittens that are too little for regular food and have been separated from the mother...and OMG. There is almost nothing cuter than bottle feeding some tiny little kittens (and puppies).

Edited to say if ever I had to have a cat (like if the bf wanted one or something) I'd only agree to some really big awesome cat like a Maine Coon or something. This girl I went to high school with has a domesticated Asian Leopard cat, and it's pretty cool, but no regular house cat for me.
  • theroadto100
    theroadto100 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Stop I LOVE cats!