Why Cats Suck

Options

Replies

• rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    I love my two cats. They meet me at the door every night after work and get so excited that I am home. They are my babies. They cuddle with me when I sleep and pretty much run my world.
  • emrys1976
    emrys1976 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Do they really suck, or are you just jealous of their divinely ordained rulership of this planet? :-)

I love my kitty. She is such a cuddle-bug and she loves to talk. I would be mortified if anyone heard the conversations we have together when no one is home!
  • hanna1210
    hanna1210 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Kittens are ok. But cats. Ugh. No me gusta.

It's like they just sit there all day and say "screw you, I'm a cat, I do what I want." I'm SO much more a dog person :)

Ha ha, yes! It's like they just sit there... plotting. I don't know what they're plotting, but they're plotting.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I have a cat and 2 dogs. All 3 are totally awesome but the dog knows he is a dog. The cat deems itself as your equal. They have personalities that are more like humans and that is why they make such awesome companions. I totally :heart: cats!
  • Firefighter_Jay
    Firefighter_Jay Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Argh, mine threw up in my 170$ earphones last night. The ear piece is just filled. Lil rat *kitten*
  • juliexiuu
    juliexiuu Posts: 118
    Options
    CATPOCALYPSE!
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I love cats ! Mine does get on my nerves sometimes tho LOL

54746951689954119_XaPAYULF_c.jpg

Ha!! So true! (I've had cats all my life, and a doggy now) I love them both! :)
  • juicygurl1
    juicygurl1 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    my cat doesn't go for walks with me...tried that she escaped. she only shows affection when she feels like it...cats choose their humans, she loves to walk past the computer screen and change the setting...touch screen, But I love her best who rescued who animal I could ever hope to find.
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Cats suck because they barf hairballs, miss the litterbox, shed and howl at all hours of the night! I've had a cat for 15 years and it still has no name. The ONLY reason I still have it is because I KNOW no one else would ever want it and they would toss it outside. Yeah, cats suck! :sad:
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Cats suck because they are snobby!

Dogs are awesome, lovey and loyal
  • HannahMarieMcDougald
    Options
    Cats are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have three!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One actually plays fetch like a dog...One swims in the tub..And one can climb like a monkey!!! So :tongue:
  • bbysars
    bbysars Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    my cats are my children, I love cats so much. It actually makes me sad that I can't hug every cat in the world. I'm not even trying to be funny, like, if I see a cat I will chase it saying 'let me love you!'.
  • islandjumper
    islandjumper Posts: 369 Member
    Options

It's like they just sit there all day and say "screw you, I'm a cat, I do what I want." I'm SO much more a dog person :)

cats rule and dogs DROOL

They drool because they're SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU!!! The cat doesn't give a *kitten* if you're there or not as long as it gets fed lol

I don't know what you're talking about...my cat used to meet me by the door every day! :flowerforyou:
    They aren't needy like dogs and don't give away their love so easy....they make you earn it...and that is why cat's rule and dogs drool...but hey, if you're into cheap love...:tongue:
  • StrengthIDidntKnow
    StrengthIDidntKnow Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I used to be a cat person and then we adopted our current furball of pure evil. Like someone else said, if I die in a freak accident it was definitely my cat.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options

cats rule and dogs DROOL

They drool because they're SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU!!! The cat doesn't give a *kitten* if you're there or not as long as it gets fed lol

I'm comfortable with that utter lack of emotional commitment...its how I roll...
    Still DROOL=yuck.
  • alias1001
    alias1001 Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    I am an equal opportunity pet lover.
  • maruxf
    maruxf Posts: 39
    Options
    My cat owns me...Like I'm the pet in the relationship.

I'm secure enough to acknowledge this reality.

All other cats, I could care less about.

17420081.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    Cats suck because they are snobby!

Dogs are awesome, lovey and loyal

i have met some *snobby* dogs! they must think they're cats...
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Cats think you suck.

Except for our opposable thumbs! Cats think the opposable thumb is awesome because we use them to open the can of cat food.
  • Flippiefloppies
    Options
    Everytime you masterbate god kills a kitten, that is WHY I masterbate.