Calling all ripped in 30 people

Options

Replies

• tryinghard71
    tryinghard71 Posts: 593
    Options
    I've finished 30DS and am on Workout 3 day 2 of RI30 I'm doing each week for 2 weeks. I hated workout 2..some of the moves were just awkward. So far I like workout 3. It's definitely harder. I think I may start 30DS over after i finish this unless hubby buys me p90x for my bday :)

I did 30 day shred. Great work out. But after awhile I needed longer work outs than that. Your body gets used to doing the same thing every day. I noticed your post because you mention P90X. I just wanted you to know I switched to this after I got use to 30 day shred and it is much more intense, longer, not boring, different everyday. You will love it! Great results.
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    STarting week 2 today!!! I'm excited!!

Is anyone doing another workout as well? I am running in the morning already, but thinking about adding 6W6P as well as RI30?!?

this time i havent done anything else with it because if lack of time. Before I also did cardio 1-2 days a week
  • Jenjaz1910
    Jenjaz1910 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Oh, and my DVD week 3 is missing one repeated exercise in strength, circuit 1. She does 5 out of 6 and then moves into cardio. Well, at least I'm pretty sure that happened.

You're right I thought I was going mad!! She doesn't do the second squat hold with the weights where one arm the palm is down and the other up?!?!

On another subject I can NOT do the ab hold!!! I think my arms are too short?! Cos I just can't stretch them any further to get my body even a millimetre off the floor!!! I've been trying for 4 or 5 days now and just can't do it so do crunches instead!! That side sit up thing is soooo hard only today have I managed to do them all I've not been doing RI30 regularly as I was doing strength 3 times a week so only doing RI30 twice a week but I'm back on it this week! I'm gonna do week 3 all this week then week 4 next week! Week 3 is killing my knees tho :( the duck walk and that crouch walking move OWWWW lol x
  • tcm118
    tcm118 Posts: 54
    Options
    Oh, and my DVD week 3 is missing one repeated exercise in strength, circuit 1. She does 5 out of 6 and then moves into cardio. Well, at least I'm pretty sure that happened.

You're right I thought I was going mad!! She doesn't do the second squat hold with the weights where one arm the palm is down and the other up?!?!

On another subject I can NOT do the ab hold!!! I think my arms are too short?! Cos I just can't stretch them any further to get my body even a millimetre off the floor!!! I've been trying for 4 or 5 days now and just can't do it so do crunches instead!! That side sit up thing is soooo hard only today have I managed to do them all I've not been doing RI30 regularly as I was doing strength 3 times a week so only doing RI30 twice a week but I'm back on it this week! I'm gonna do week 3 all this week then week 4 next week! Week 3 is killing my knees tho :( the duck walk and that crouch walking move OWWWW lol x

Good, so I'm not crazy! I can't lift my butt off of the floor, but she says to tuck your belly in and flex even if your butt isn't off the floor. You should still feel the muscles tense up. Once I stopped trying to get off the floor and focused on the flex, I found it to be effective for a burn.
  • parkermegan
    parkermegan Posts: 167
    Options
    ran 3.5 miles this morning and then did day 1 of level 2.....I also did half of 6W6P, but then one of my twins woke up to nurse. ugh!! Oh well.....at least I got level 2 in!
  • Jenjaz1910
    Options

Good, so I'm not crazy! I can't lift my butt off of the floor, but she says to tuck your belly in and flex even if your butt isn't off the floor. You should still feel the muscles tense up. Once I stopped trying to get off the floor and focused on the flex, I found it to be effective for a burn.

I tried that just now and can feel it slightly thanks :)

Day 5 of week 3 done :) can really feel it in my arms today!! X
  • Sharmender
    Sharmender Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Today is the day I finish Ripped in 30! Yeah! But I'm gonna squeeze in another one tomorrow I think.
  • Cindym82
    Options

I thought i was crazy that my arms were too short for this....at least I know i'm right LOL
  • Cindym82
    Options
    Today is the day I finish Ripped in 30! Yeah! But I'm gonna squeeze in another one tomorrow I think.

Congrats!! Good results?
  • Jenjaz1910
    Options

I thought i was crazy that my arms were too short for this....at least I know i'm right LOL

Phewwwww not just me then lol x
  • sarahblackmon
    Options
    Hey guys! New here...started RI30 last week and am now doing level 2 day 2 today....This level is KILLING me. I haven't lost any weight yet, but I think I notice a bit of a difference in my tummy so far. I'm not following the meal plan, but am sticking to 1200 calories per day (and if I exercise I add that on as well). I'm really hoping to see results!! Is this normal to NOT lose any weight within a week while sticking to my caloric intake? I would have thought I would have lost at least a lb!! A little frustrating I guess...Congrats to everyone sticking to it! JM kicks my butt! :sad:
  • sherimacquarrie
    sherimacquarrie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I actually did this video today with a couple of coworkers after work!! OMG!! Now that I see all the positive comments, I will defenatly do it again!!
  • Sharmender
    Sharmender Posts: 133 Member
    Options

Congrats!! Good results?

Definately! My muscles are toned and I've lost lots of fat :)
  • Jenjaz1910
    Options

Congrats!! Good results?

Definately! My muscles are toned and I've lost lots of fat :)

Well done x
  • unhgoose
    unhgoose Posts: 122 Member
    Options

Mine too! I find this really wacky and thought I imagined it on day one.
  • Cindym82
    Options
    Hey guys! New here...started RI30 last week and am now doing level 2 day 2 today....This level is KILLING me. I haven't lost any weight yet, but I think I notice a bit of a difference in my tummy so far. I'm not following the meal plan, but am sticking to 1200 calories per day (and if I exercise I add that on as well). I'm really hoping to see results!! Is this normal to NOT lose any weight within a week while sticking to my caloric intake? I would have thought I would have lost at least a lb!! A little frustrating I guess...Congrats to everyone sticking to it! JM kicks my butt! :sad:

It's normal to not lose any weight for a few reasons. 1) you could be close to goal 2) it might be time to up your calories 3) you might not be burning what you think you are burning and in turn are eating more (unless you have an HRM) 4) holding water in the muscles from the exercise. First time I did it I didn't really lose lbs but lost inches esp 1.5inches in my tummy.
  • nashai01
    nashai01 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Forgot to update you ladies. Started Week 4 yesterday. Took Monday off. its easier than week 3.
  • Cindym82
    Options
    Forgot to update you ladies. Started Week 4 yesterday. Took Monday off. its easier than week 3.

Thank god
  • Cindym82
    Options
    OK LADIES!!! So anyone finishing RI30 before or on June 11th, wanna do Killer buns and thighs next?? Thats what my plan is to do :flowerforyou:
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Posted my results today. I think most everyone has seen them! Im gonna do a month of 30DS again then Ripped again in July!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!