Calling all ripped in 30 people

Options

Replies

• Valley83
    Valley83 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Finished level one yesterday, I can finally sit down without wanting to cry (my quads have never been this sore in my life). I'm scared what level 2 has in store for me tomorrow.
  • parkermegan
    parkermegan Posts: 167
    Options
    Just did level 1 day 4 and feeling good!! Not as sore as I was before and can finally sit on the toilet without much pain HAHA I did double the pushups today and definitely noticing and improvement in my body and strength!
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    LOL I think everyone loves and hates her, and I def curse her out. Today I finished D4 of L2. I measured this morning and have lost 6.5inches in the last two weeks :)
  • tcm118
    tcm118 Posts: 54
    Options
    I'm doing day 4 lvl 2 after work today. I've lost 1 lb. and maybe .5 inches off my waist, which could easily be just from different levels of bloating. I don't expect a rock star body, but I've got plenty of fat to lose and I'm hoping that I'm building up some muscle AND losing fat. Maybe eating back my calories isn't a good idea.

:frown:
  • Cindym82
    Options
    I only eat back some of my calories, maybe like 20% of them...sometimes more if i'm hungry that day
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    I did Ripped in 30 for 2 weeks. But I couldnt move on to the second week because I didnt feel like I could do all the moves on the first week perfect so I redid the first week the 2nd. I started out doing like 2 pushups and by the second week I could do them all! I got amazing results and I could KICK myself for not finishing it! The bottom two pictures are from the beginning of Ripped and the last picture is after the 2nd week. I swear my body changed SOOO fast with this program. You will not regret doing it! My biggest tip is to concentrate on your form and make sure you do each move the BEST you can and the right way! I couldnt even sit down on the toilet for the first 3 days...but you can get through it! Im starting the Body Revolution on Tuesday. Good luck hope this helps!

backMarch6-June14.jpg

What a change in your pictures. Congratulations on your progress!
  • 4d9r
    4d9r Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 1, day 6 today. I found that during the first workout (day 1), my legs turned to jello before the end, and I could barely do 3 pushups (modified! Yikes!). But I've gotten such improvement in my ability to do the workout already--hate pushups still, but do the first bunch as "real" pushups, then modify the second. Today I'll try doing some of the second bunch as "real". Lost 2 pounds this week.
    Supposed to take a break, but I don't feel like a rest day yet. Will wait for that until Sunday!
    We can do this! It will work!:wink:
  • Cindym82
    Options
    great job 4d9r, we got this!
  • parkermegan
    Options
    So tonight is Day 5 of Level 1. I am improving so much! The only thing I am still really struggling with is the first ab part (The crunches etc are fine) I swear I can NOT hold it the entire time. I'm sure having a c-section 11 weeks ago doesn't help....

Anyone else think its super hard?!?!? I will say I can hold it longer before stopping and restarting....but definitely not able to hold the entire time.
  • lulua1
    lulua1 Posts: 8
    Options
    LOL I think everyone loves and hates her, and I def curse her out. Today I finished D4 of L2. I measured this morning and have lost 6.5inches in the last two weeks :)

That's brilliant!! Congratulations :) even more inspired now
  • piratesaregrand
    piratesaregrand Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    You have all convinced me, I've ordered the DVD. I'm guessing this is not the hardest part ;)
  • gagirlkat
    gagirlkat Posts: 9
    Options
    Just got the DVD in the mail yesterday. Going home, measuring, and starting week 1! Y'all are so motivating!
  • unhgoose
    unhgoose Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    ETA: This was a response to parkermegan...I didn't hit the quote button.

I'm sure the c-section and pregnancy with twins hasn't helped. I didn't have a section but pregnancy definitely weakened my core. You'll get there. You had major surgery and babies stretching you out for months on end, it'll take a little bit to get strong again.

After each of my pregnancies I've put my back out because my core wasn't strong enough (i have a chronic low back problem that I need to stay strong for). My youngest is turning one next month and after exercising for the last 6 months I'm finally feeling really strong and overall awesome.
  • unhgoose
    unhgoose Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Just did Week 3 for the first time. And wow, it is tough. I had to stop a whole bunch of times. Week 1 was a challenge but doable and week 2 was not easy but by the end I could do it all and enjoyed it. Week 3 kicked my butt. I couldn't even do 1 of some of the challenging moves. I'm looking forward to see how quickly I improve.

I did Week 1 in a week and week 2 was done over two weeks because of scheduling problems, but since starting I've lost a few pounds,1.5" off my waist and fit into all of my pre-preg clothes! Those planks really work.
  • tcm118
    Options
    I did week 3 day 1 today. I must say, it was very tough but I found it MUCH more enjoyable than week 2. I feel like I was able to focus on getting the moves perfected (some modified, some advanced). Week 2, killed my wrists more than my muscles... I've lost 0.4 pounds, but I've lost an inch off my waist and another off my hips. I'll take it!
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I did week 4 days 1-4 last week. Taking the weekend off because I just wont have time to get it done and gonna give it another 5 days next week then do final measurements next weekend.
  • tcm118
    Options
    Oh, and my DVD week 3 is missing one repeated exercise in strength, circuit 1. She does 5 out of 6 and then moves into cardio. Well, at least I'm pretty sure that happened.
  • Cindym82
    Options
    Oh, and my DVD week 3 is missing one repeated exercise in strength, circuit 1. She does 5 out of 6 and then moves into cardio. Well, at least I'm pretty sure that happened.

hmmm ill have to see if mine does that tomorrow
  • parkermegan
    Options
    ETA: This was a response to parkermegan...I didn't hit the quote button.

I'm sure the c-section and pregnancy with twins hasn't helped. I didn't have a section but pregnancy definitely weakened my core. You'll get there. You had major surgery and babies stretching you out for months on end, it'll take a little bit to get strong again.

After each of my pregnancies I've put my back out because my core wasn't strong enough (i have a chronic low back problem that I need to stay strong for). My youngest is turning one next month and after exercising for the last 6 months I'm finally feeling really strong and overall awesome.

Thanks!!! I thought about getting 6W6P to do along with RI30......
  • parkermegan
    Options
    STarting week 2 today!!! I'm excited!!

Is anyone doing another workout as well? I am running in the morning already, but thinking about adding 6W6P as well as RI30?!?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!