Calling all ripped in 30 people

Options

Replies

• Jenjaz1910
    Jenjaz1910 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    OK LADIES!!! So anyone finishing RI30 before or on June 11th, wanna do Killer buns and thighs next?? Thats what my plan is to do :flowerforyou:

ME ME ME ME ME!!! Oh and I'm glad to hear week 4 of RI30 is easier lol x
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Posted my results today. I think most everyone has seen them! Im gonna do a month of 30DS again then Ripped again in July!

those legs are SMOKIN
  • horses1jessi
    horses1jessi Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Thinking I'm going to have to try this ripped in 30.. Seems like people are getting great results.. Thanks
  • Cindym82
    Options
    Thinking I'm going to have to try this ripped in 30.. Seems like people are getting great results.. Thanks

Its awesome, you'll love it :love:
  • ggeise14
    ggeise14 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I've got 7 more days of the 30DS and then on to RI30.
  • Kandyhar
    Kandyhar Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    i'm only halfway into week 1 and worried about seeing results.. I'll have to go through the board and try to read all the feedback... it sounds great though... i just don't feel as sore as I think I should I guess?? I used to do those sculpting classes at the gym and always felt like that was a lot harder. this is actually my first dvd workout, so i guess i don't know what to expect!
  • hduston
    hduston Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Finished week 2, day 6 - ready to start week 3 tomorrow morning (I think. Biting nails...)
  • Cindym82
    Options
    i'm only halfway into week 1 and worried about seeing results.. I'll have to go through the board and try to read all the feedback... it sounds great though... i just don't feel as sore as I think I should I guess?? I used to do those sculpting classes at the gym and always felt like that was a lot harder. this is actually my first dvd workout, so i guess i don't know what to expect!

I didnt feel sore until day 2 of level 2.....now in level 3 day 2 my thighs are screaming
  • Cindym82
    Options
    Finished week 2, day 6 - ready to start week 3 tomorrow morning (I think. Biting nails...)

just keep telling yourself its only 5 days lol
  • Cindym82
    Options
    I've got 7 more days of the 30DS and then on to RI30.

You'll love it!!!
  • Cindym82
    Options
    OK so I'm dieing today from level 3...my thighs are screams my arms are screaming.....it's day 3 so I know it's the worse day but I need someone tell tell me to push my *kitten* throw today LOL
  • skschuler
    skschuler Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    OK so I'm dieing today from level 3...my thighs are screams my arms are screaming.....it's day 3 so I know it's the worse day but I need someone tell tell me to push my *kitten* throw today LOL

This might help. I found week 3 to be the hardest, because of all the planks. If you can do week 3, you can DEFINITELY do week 4!

I'm on my 2nd rotation of RI30, doing a hybrid with running and P90X now.
  • tcm118
    tcm118 Posts: 54
    Options

Me too! Yesterday was my day 3, week 3 and I was pushing myself harder and my arms and quads were SCREAMING. I did about 30 minutes of walking and stretching afterward, so only a few muscles are mad at me this morning. I peeked at my waist measurement this morning, and I think it's getting smaller!!! It seems that week 3 is when this really starts to kick in for noticeable losses (size, not necessarily weight). My hips aren't budging, but that's my hardcore pear shape at work. I know it'll happen, and that's why I'm doing Killer Buns and Thighs next!
  • Cindym82
    Options

Me too! Yesterday was my day 3, week 3 and I was pushing myself harder and my arms and quads were SCREAMING. I did about 30 minutes of walking and stretching afterward, so only a few muscles are mad at me this morning. I peeked at my waist measurement this morning, and I think it's getting smaller!!! It seems that week 3 is when this really starts to kick in for noticeable losses (size, not necessarily weight). My hips aren't budging, but that's my hardcore pear shape at work. I know it'll happen, and that's why I'm doing Killer Buns and Thighs next!

Alright i'll do it when i go home :sad:
  • Cindym82
    Options

This might help. I found week 3 to be the hardest, because of all the planks. If you can do week 3, you can DEFINITELY do week 4!

:grumble: i hope you're right LOL
  • hduston
    Options

Ok, y'all - just completed Week 3, day 1 - OMG! I didn't feel like I really burned as much because 1) I kept having to pause and rewind the DVD (is that even the term for DVD player - or am I stuck in VCR lingo) to figure out her moves (anyone else getting ready for week 3, I recommend you watch week 3 BEFORE trying it); AND 2) I stuck with the beginner moves for most of the workout. They were tough, tough, tough - hopefully, I'll get better at them. I definitely felt it in my quads!

Did it get easier the 2nd/3rd time? (wishful thinking, I know).

:grumble: i hope you're right LOL
  • hduston
    Options
    ^^ Oops - I messed up my post above - Jillian's f*in with my brain, now!
  • Cindym82
    Options
    Today is day 3 and my legs HURT, day 3 is always the hardest, I do all the beginner moves as well
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!