Calling all ripped in 30 people

Options

Replies

• Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    day 4, level 1 here....Hamstrings are finally getting less sore. Watch out, Jillian....I've GOT this level! :bigsmile:

LOL that made me laugh :) ahhh wait til you're on level 2 with me......lovely pain in the shoulders next. Are you doing 5 or 6 days?
  • parkermegan
    parkermegan Posts: 167
    Options
    Just found this thread! I am on day 3 level 1 today :-)
  • Tandi_S
    Tandi_S Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    day 4, level 1 here....Hamstrings are finally getting less sore. Watch out, Jillian....I've GOT this level! :bigsmile:

LOL that made me laugh :) ahhh wait til you're on level 2 with me......lovely pain in the shoulders next. Are you doing 5 or 6 days?

This week will end up being 6 days. Level 2 is shoulders, eh.... *wince* I have weak shoulders... :grumble:
  • Tandi_S
    Tandi_S Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Just found this thread! I am on day 3 level 1 today :-)

Welcome to the pain!!! ;)

Welcome to the thread to VENT about the pain.... :laugh:
  • katrwal
    katrwal Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    too true... i'm on day 2 level 3 today... i think i'm getting closer to being able to pass her "quarter" test, since i can hardly sit at my desk without wincing... might have to add an extra week to level 3 just to make sure i'm doing all the darned exercises right (that sideways not-really-a-sit-up thing has me all confused...

on the up side - i've already lost at least an inch off my waist with this DVD.

but Jillian Michaels is still the devil. :tongue:
  • parkermegan
    Options
    Does anyone else mute Jillian? Maybe her voice/attitude is not for me! I listen to Pandora while doing it.
  • Cindym82
    Options
    Does anyone else mute Jillian? Maybe her voice/attitude is not for me! I listen to Pandora while doing it.

I put the volume reaaaallly low, and ps your profile pic is just precious!!! Welcome to the thread
  • Cindym82
    Options
    too true... i'm on day 2 level 3 today... i think i'm getting closer to being able to pass her "quarter" test, since i can hardly sit at my desk without wincing... might have to add an extra week to level 3 just to make sure i'm doing all the darned exercises right (that sideways not-really-a-sit-up thing has me all confused...

on the up side - i've already lost at least an inch off my waist with this DVD.

but Jillian Michaels is still the devil. :tongue:

OMG she cracked me up with her sayings about that, even made my bf laugh. Level 3 confused the hell out of me, I hope the second time I can understand it better
  • Cindym82
    Options

This week will end up being 6 days. Level 2 is shoulders, eh.... *wince* I have weak shoulders... :grumble:

apparently i have weak shoulders too.....damn woman hurts but is effective
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Week 4 day 3 here. It should have been week 3 day 7 but I gave up on week 3. It was confusing, fast and I spent more time trying to figure out how to do some of the moves than actually doing them. I LOVE LOVE week 4! Im gonna do it for 10 days.
  • Cindym82
    Options
    Week 4 day 3 here. It should have been week 3 day 7 but I gave up on week 3. It was confusing, fast and I spent more time trying to figure out how to do some of the moves than actually doing them. I LOVE LOVE week 4! Im gonna do it for 10 days.

this gives me more strength for week 3 hearing you say this lol
  • tcm118
    tcm118 Posts: 54
    Options
    I just got halfway through week 2. I STILL cannot maintain the plank position for 2 full minutes. However, I'm doing some advanced moves in this level to make up for it. I think I will watch week 3 this weekend to see what everyone is talking about. I guess I will also take new measurements, but I don't really expect to see much of a difference. My arms feel BIGGER, though.
  • Cindym82
    Options
    I just got halfway through week 2. I STILL cannot maintain the plank position for 2 full minutes. However, I'm doing some advanced moves in this level to make up for it. I think I will watch week 3 this weekend to see what everyone is talking about. I guess I will also take new measurements, but I don't really expect to see much of a difference. My arms feel BIGGER, though.

week 3 is confusing, def watch it first
  • parkermegan
    Options
    I just did day 3 of level 1 :-) tomorrow I am going to do Insanity Fast and Furious instead though! I'll probably do 5 days of RI30 and 1 day of Insanity with 1 rest day each week. Still did my 3 mile run this morning!
  • nashai01
    nashai01 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    SO I'm on day 4 of week 3 and its getting a tad bit easier. I'm only doing 5 days because I have boot camp on Saturday... not trying to kill myself. I'm not losing any weight though. I should've taken measurements.
  • Cindym82
    Options
    SO I'm on day 4 of week 3 and its getting a tad bit easier. I'm only doing 5 days because I have boot camp on Saturday... not trying to kill myself. I'm not losing any weight though. I should've taken measurements.

I've lost like a lb so far thats it
  • nashai01
    nashai01 Posts: 536 Member
    Options

Ok makes me feel alot better.
  • hduston
    hduston Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Just completed this morning Week 2, Day 4 and definitely feeling more toned and losing inches off waist, hips, etc. I still can't do the ab hold very well but at least my wrists aren't killing me - I'll be glad to do less "planking", too.

Also, Jillian just announced she brought home her adopted baby from Haiti and her partner had a baby earlier in the month! Congrats to Jillian and her partner!
  • hduston
    hduston Posts: 61 Member
    Options

Me, too - definitely take measurements because that's where I've noticed a difference and I needed some positive reinforcement to keep my motivation!
  • lulua1
    lulua1 Posts: 8
    Options
    Level 1 day 1. I hate her and love her at the same time and I did swear quite a bit (often directly at her) haha
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!