• LovelyNFit
    LovelyNFit Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    on and off - yes
  • sambosmitty
    sambosmitty Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSA9VEQb3Q0&feature=youtu.be

Did a little review on how my day went today. Think I might keep up with these videos daily.
  • miamia1005
    miamia1005 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just received my 30 Day Shred video (along with a couple more JM videos), are there any active 30 Day Shred groups or challenges that are just starting? I would like to join a group for support/motivation.
  • raycolvin
    raycolvin Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I just received my 30 Day Shred video (along with a couple more JM videos), are there any active 30 Day Shred groups or challenges that are just starting? I would like to join a group for support/motivation.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/7044-ripped-in-30-challenge-summer-2012

:)
    New as of today!
  • jameyjam
    jameyjam Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I started RI30 2 days ago along with Brazil Butt Lift. Let me just say that I'm in pain right now, lol. I have a wedding to go to in a month and I'm hoping to lose a bit of my muffin top and firm up my legs a bit. It's gonna be hot there and I desperately want to feel as comfortable as possible. I've also cut out grains and have been eating as clean as possible. It's getting easier every day. Yay! I'll be getting a heart rate monitor and body fat calipers in the mail tomorrow so that will be incredibly helpful to track my progress. Wish me luck.
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    good luck girly
  • jameyjam
    jameyjam Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I'm loving it so far...but not so much loving BBL. It's killing my legs but no pain no gain, obviously.
  • myfitnessval
    myfitnessval Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    I lost 3 inches in my waist and a few all around, plus it totally firmed up my behind. Love ripped in 30, I've done it twice!
  • Cindym82
    Options
    I might do it again, loved it lost 3 inches in my tummy and more all over and it was quick
  • brichinthecity
    brichinthecity Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    How are you guys tracking the RI30 exercises in my fitness pal? Also, any idea how many calories are burned for week 1 exercises?
  • Cindym82
    Options
    I tracked it as circuit training general
  • CarrieOConnor
    Options
    HI everyone! I was just reading all of these encouraging comments, and I have one question. Is this work out supposed to be done everyday? Or is it three times a week or every other day.
  • woodsy0912
    woodsy0912 Posts: 323
    Options
    I am on level 3 this week. I do it every day of the week except sunday. So 6 days of a level, rest for one day, then start the next level the following week.

Week 3 is killer!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!