Cottage Cheese. WTF???? PASS ME THE BUCKET!!

Options
123457»

Replies

• eprissel
    eprissel Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I also put it on my potatoes, whether mashed or sliced instead of sour cream, its a lot better for you.
  • aims_bc
    aims_bc Posts: 25
    Options
    I hollow chicken breasts and stuff them with cottage cheese and turkey bacon then throw them on the grill or George Foreman, awesome! I also tried making juicy lucys the other day with it and they turned out great.

OMG that sounds GOOD! Must try!!

Do you wrap the bacon around them or put it inside? If inside, do you cook it first?

If I put it inside yes I cook it first otherwise it is even better wrapped around the outside and then throw it on the grill. I also mix a little shredded cheese in with it and sometimes some jalapenos.

Oh my, that sounds DELICIOUS!!
  • eprissel
    eprissel Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I hollow chicken breasts and stuff them with cottage cheese and turkey bacon then throw them on the grill or George Foreman, awesome! I also tried making juicy lucys the other day with it and they turned out great.

OMG that sounds GOOD! Must try!!

Do you wrap the bacon around them or put it inside? If inside, do you cook it first?

If I put it inside yes I cook it first otherwise it is even better wrapped around the outside and then throw it on the grill. I also mix a little shredded cheese in with it and sometimes some jalapenos.

Oh my, that sounds DELICIOUS!!

For sure, just get the bigger chicken breasts and they are easier to fillet and fill up, I pin them together with tooth picks.