Before/After BELLY pics???

Options

Replies

• sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    30lnomo.jpg

Your before body is my now body! You look amazing now well done! Hope to have a body as toned as yours some day x
  • 8mile
    8mile Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    qx4ah5.jpg

Wow! Awesome job! You look great!
  • sarahladywood
    Options
    I worry about my belly, I started as a size 18 and now can fit into a 12. I have lost off my bottom, waist, hips, bust, arms which I can see but my belly is still there. The thing Is I cant see it getting it smaller but it must be, it's the last thing to go apparently?
  • Shells06
    Shells06 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    inze36.jpg

First month I did tons of cardio. About 7 hrs a week- Zumba/running 3-4 miles/calisthenics. Netted around 1200 on average

Second month I did about 1-1.5 hrs of cardio a week, and about 40 min a day of heavy lifting 3x a week. Netting around 1600-2200 depending on whether it's a lift or non-lift day.

ETA: I keep my macros at 30P/25F/45C

We have the same shower curtain! lol. Great job!!! You look amazing. We are the same height and about the same weight. But you look WAY better haha. Very inspiring, Thanks for sharing.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I worry about my belly, I started as a size 18 and now can fit into a 12. I have lost off my bottom, waist, hips, bust, arms which I can see but my belly is still there. The thing Is I cant see it getting it smaller but it must be, it's the last thing to go apparently?

My belly and boobs are the last thing to go on me. My boobs are just now starting to shrink and I noticed today that my stomach is getting flatter, so be patient, it'll happen for ya... Keep at it, 18 down to 12 is great!
  • DorisR184
    DorisR184 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    bump! Great job everyone!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    First stage last yr of trying to get smaller stomach...JM 6w/6p...

SC-BeforeAfterFront-1.jpg

Sculpting 12 week plan that I created for feb-march...

TodayAbs-1.jpg

Last week....

IMG_3646.jpg
  • JamCubeChi
    JamCubeChi Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Bump to check out later.
  • fitforlife34
    fitforlife34 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    inspiring. my belly is probably the worse trouble spot on me. It could be cutting down carbs that will make a difference. but i'm always bloated, it sucks.
  • fitforlife34
    fitforlife34 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    30lnomo.jpg

wow! huge difference. amazing.
  • ajoy1332
    ajoy1332 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • camila_scl
    camila_scl Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    bump for lateeeeer
  • Fathima0712
    Fathima0712 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    bump
  • IamFocused
    IamFocused Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • jdsmom0104
    jdsmom0104 Posts: 236
    Options
    Bump bump bump!
  • jdsmom0104
    jdsmom0104 Posts: 236
    Options
    Here's what my stomach looked like in October 2011:

2n6f3h0.jpg

And now this month, in April:

30hooqq.jpg

My belly was one of the last areas to lose fat and I still have more that I would like to lose, just took a lot of patience to keep working and eventually chiseling away that stubborn fat! When I got to around 150, that's when I finally started rapidly losing around my waist. That means it took me about 30 pounds before my body was like, "Hmm okay, guess we don't need this fat anymore." and shrunk those fat cells down! So it's true that you can't really target certain areas! All the sit ups I was doing were working the muscles beneath the fat though. It was nice to be able to finally see the definition that was waiting. :)

what'd you do?
  • Jezzakins
    Jezzakins Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    how long did it take you to see results? :)
  • skbkhey
    skbkhey Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    qx4ah5.jpg
    You look great what have you been doing?
  • Fit_SailorsWife
    Fit_SailorsWife Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    1sxxjm.jpg
  • mandypooh2103
    mandypooh2103 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!