Before/After BELLY pics???

Options

Replies

• raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    <<
    lots and lots of Jillian Michaels abuse.

I love Jillian! She is a killer, but I think I have her to thank for being so close to my goal weight! But ofcourse I could not have done it without everyone here on MFP!!!! You look great!
  • _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    IMG_0337-1-1.jpg

Still have a ways to go, but it's something!!
  • TahanyE
    TahanyE Posts: 83
    Options
    Im CLEARLY not done yet. But my loss has come from my belly mostly, especially around my ribs (notice it more when Im laying down). Heres my progress (not before and after) pix.

1301651_4991.jpg

Im doing high protein (150g a day) and reduced my carb intake. I have cut out soda (only drank diet, now only have one every couple days instead of daily) and have been drinking more water (about 100-120oz a day). I also started working out (something I never did before). I walk/run 2 miles a day (averaging approx 30 min) & do kettlebell swings, presses and deadlifts. I also do upper body weight training since I have a very weak upper body. You need to use lots of core muscles while doing strength training of any kind so that has helped. I saw a increase in my width for a while because I was building muscle under the fat and so I grew instead of shrunk. Its taking a while for my fat to come off but its getting there.
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    This is my before and after belly. I weigh the same in both pictures.

34y7aqt.png
  • qtiekiki
    Options
    IMG_0337-1-1.jpg

You look awesome.
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    IMG_0337-1-1.jpg

You look awesome.

Seriously. I don't think you have as far to go as you think, babe!
  • Aprill42
    Aprill42 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    What are ab vaccumms?
  • kelbro1
    kelbro1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    bump
  • MADDIESMOMMY6611
    MADDIESMOMMY6611 Posts: 140 Member
    Options

34y7aqt.png

How did you do it?
  • Ladeda1
    Ladeda1 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Bump for inspiration
  • qtiekiki
    Options

34y7aqt.png

How did you do it?

I actually didn't change my diet. My body really changed after I started doing bodyrock.tv workouts.
  • sweetpotatofry
    sweetpotatofry Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    a748b105.png
    07e67023.jpg

After a couple weeks of buckling down on food and working it every day with weights...

I thought your before was an after! And then I scrolled. Wow, you look awesome :O
  • chantellove
    chantellove Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I LOVE these before/after stomach pics. It's making me want to work as hard as ever to get rid of my belly. I've lost 50 pounds but my stomach is a huge problem area, next to my thighs. I have so much loose fat/skin there, I HATE IT... :( I still have 20 pounds to lose but I know I need to step it up in the lifting/weights area. I do 100-150 crunches every time I work out but it doesn't seem to be enough on it's own. I want to get rid of my belly & be able to post some awesome before/after pics in this thread! Thanks for the inspiration, everyone!
  • kopmom
    kopmom Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    a748b105.png
    07e67023.jpg

After a couple weeks of buckling down on food and working it every day with weights...

Great results, what type of diet and weight workout do you do?
  • kopmom
    kopmom Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    OP, almost forgot my results...I also did 30 Day Shred and I also run 2-3 days a week. Of course watching your calories and eating clean is almost as important as the exercise if you want results. I'm doing Ripped In 30 now and will probably do 6 Week 6 Pack after this. All of Jillian's DVDs are amazing. You might not think you would get a good workout in 20 minutes but by the time you reach Level 2 in 30 Day Shred you'll realize she's no joke! ;)

30-day-shred-results-02.jpg

Great results !! Goes to show how effective the Jillian DVD's are ! Just curious, since you are a man did you use heavier weights with the Shred?
  • christenwypy
    christenwypy Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Still a lot of work to do. I still feel like my stomach is like cottage cheese lol...

2jdqelt.jpg

How did you do it?
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Still a lot of work to do. I still feel like my stomach is like cottage cheese lol...

2jdqelt.jpg

How did you do it?

Counting calories and working out. Not other tricks lol. I use coco butter on my stretch marks, I'm about to get some jergens skin firm lotion, I heard it's good stuff. My stomach and back are my problem areas for sure.
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Great results !! Goes to show how effective the Jillian DVD's are ! Just curious, since you are a man did you use heavier weights with the Shred?

Not really! I used 5lb and 7.5lb weights mostly. 10lb were a bit much for some of the moves.
  • thatgirllesley
    Options
    162-1.jpg

Eating fairly clean, lots of protein, heavy lifting. Still have work to do.

WOW. So inspiring!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Before:
    29775_869548316142_10116788_48816093_2656878_n-1.jpg

After:
    IMG_20120404_062423.jpg

Eat well, drink water, exercise (including strength training!!!)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!