Before/After BELLY pics???

Options

Replies

• sunrise611
    sunrise611 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    13949341_2779.jpg

The below is a copy and paste cuz I get that question a lot, lol.... hope it helps you :)

I myself never thought I would be able to get rid of my belly until I read an article which talked about the importance of getting off the floor to accomplish stomach fat burn - at first I was thinking these people are crazy but as you can tell they were right... when you do crunches you are developing the ab muscle but not burning the fat covering that muscle - but I won't get too much in to that.

So... no matter what exercise you are doing, always and I mean ALWAYS have your core engaged (stand up straight and suck in that belly) - on the treadmill, while lifting weights... ALWAYS...

Here are some of the exercises I do -cable machine (I am not sure if you use the gym or not) it is the motion what really works so free weights are ok...

http://www.bodybuilding.com/exercises/detail/view/name/standing-cable-wood-chop
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/exercises/detail/view/name/standing-cable-lift
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/exercises/detail/view/name/pallof-press-with-rotation
    Cruches on a stability ball holding a weight straight up over you chest
    Standing side crunch - weight over head as if pulling down to the side as I lift straight to the side the leg of the same side (hope you understand that explanation, lol)

it will take time to see the results... there is plenty of fat that accumulates to the mid section. Drink plenty of water and if you have any stressors learn how to fight them - via working out, music, what every you have to do - I can tell when i am stress, my mid section blows up immediately :(

*Bump*
  • jessmars
    jessmars Posts: 131
    Options
    Before:
    29775_869548316142_10116788_48816093_2656878_n-1.jpg

After:
    IMG_20120404_062423.jpg

Eat well, drink water, exercise (including strength training!!!)

YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!!!! I wish i could make my caps bigger and bolder......Congrats, you are my new inspiration....how long did this transformation take?
  • taylor0911
    Options
    2hwfzg0.png

From 133.1 lbs to 123.6 lbs. Not a huge change but my waist is a tad smaller after the loss :)
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    BUMP!!

TY OP for asking. Hah. I was too scared to ask. I am starting to feel a core/belly, (it's under there!!) lately and this is what I needed! <3 Thanks for all the posters! <3
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    <---- is my current belly pic just taken yesterday morning.

Here are my "before" belly pics

Jan 2010
    dati.jpg

3rd quarter of 2009 (ignore the 2011 part)

208318_1791480158597_1587429499_1668030_5046074_npsd.jpg

Here I am now

8336780_1381.jpg
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Before:

After:
    IMG_20120404_062423.jpg

YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!!!! I wish i could make my caps bigger and bolder......Congrats, you are my new inspiration....how long did this transformation take?
    Thank you! I started in September of 2010, so about a year and a half. I actually have been at my goal weight for quite a while, but strength training has made a huge difference in my body composition.
  • KayyB13
    KayyB13 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Still a work in progress! But I love these inspiring topics/posts, and sometimes I take pics just to remind myself how far I have come and to not give up!

PhotoApr18111214PM.jpg

Logging calories, running, and strength training. And most importantly it took TIME! I constantly remind myself of that last one... Haha.
  • DawnMarieMomofTwo
    DawnMarieMomofTwo Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    AMAZING JOB Everyone thanks for sharing!
  • l3xii
    l3xii Posts: 160
    Options
    bump
  • tulip07
    tulip07 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    OMG amazing transformations!! I am in awe! Thank you OP for asking for these, and thanks to everyone who posted!! So inspiring.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    2hwfzg0.png

From 133.1 lbs to 123.6 lbs. Not a huge change but my waist is a tad smaller after the loss :)

Your belly shot is great but I just had to comment on the pink bikini, I am in love with that :) gorgeous!
  • TahanyE
    TahanyE Posts: 83
    Options
    I agree with TIME. It's so hard to be patient. Pictures, no matter how much you hate your befores, are extremely important. Being able to look at your progress side by side is huge. I'd have given up by now cuz I don't see it looking at myself. I don't feel it. But seeing it side by side I can go "yup, there's changes happening". It's taken me 7 months of work to get what little results I see. I think 2 years will be a good goal time frame for my ultimate goal. Slow and steady.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Before:

After:
    IMG_20120404_062423.jpg

I'm always amazed at your transformation, I guess cus you are one of the one's who has made it to where I'm headed. Not to much further for me, but man I love how your waste has the sexy little curve to it heh... Mine has a small curve but nothing like yours, it's hot!
  • bonboncito
    bonboncito Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    You ladies are great motivation.:love:
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    IMG_0603.jpg

This is not at my lowest or highest weight, but it's something~!
  • LucyvdPelt
    LucyvdPelt Posts: 34 Member
    Options

So... no matter what exercise you are doing, always and I mean ALWAYS have your core engaged (stand up straight and suck in that belly) - on the treadmill, while lifting weights... ALWAYS...

i totally agree!
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
  • Flissbo
    Flissbo Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    bump, well done everyone!
  • Falling_star
    Falling_star Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    *bump
  • MissYogapants
    MissYogapants Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    DSC01595_comparison_text.jpg

I haven't done anything in particular to change the belly. I've lost about 15 kg (33 lbs) and do really heavy weight training for the entire body.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!