• swimcoach07
    swimcoach07 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    162-1.jpg

Eating fairly clean, lots of protein, heavy lifting. Still have work to do.

Effin Amazing!!
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I haven't LOST it, but I'm losing it so I have some before/during. My pics aren't as amazing as a lot of the others on here because I still have almost 40 lbs to go. At 5'6", 173 lbs, I'm still on the fat side. lol But there is quite a bit of improvement. Oh and so far I've done it by sticking to my cal goals (no special diet), running and Jillian Michaels dvds.

1yeardifferencefront.jpg

1yeardifference.jpg
  • sellerslydia
    Options
    bump
  • mici0427
    mici0427 Posts: 54
    Options
    I haven't LOST it, but I'm losing it so I have some before/during. My pics aren't as amazing as a lot of the others on here because I still have almost 40 lbs to go. At 5'6", 173 lbs, I'm still on the fat side. lol But there is quite a bit of improvement.

1yeardifferencefront.jpg

1yeardifference.jpg

You look GREAT!! Way to go!!!!
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options

You look GREAT!! Way to go!!!!

Thanks! :flowerforyou: This is the first time I've posted these pics publicly. I had to think about it overnight before I decided to go ahead and do it. :laugh:
  • lkellandmay
    lkellandmay Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I haven't LOST it, but I'm losing it so I have some before/during. My pics aren't as amazing as a lot of the others on here because I still have almost 40 lbs to go. At 5'6", 173 lbs, I'm still on the fat side. lol But there is quite a bit of improvement. Oh and so far I've done it by sticking to my cal goals (no special diet), running and Jillian Michaels dvds.

1yeardifferencefront.jpg

1yeardifference.jpg

Thank you for your inspiration - all of you.

This really makes me KNOW that I 1) i am not alone and that 2) I CAN do this...

Thank you!
  • shoosh413
    shoosh413 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    bump
  • sexycute
    sexycute Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Before:
    29775_869548316142_10116788_48816093_2656878_n-1.jpg

After:
    IMG_20120404_062423.jpg

Eat well, drink water, exercise (including strength training!!!)

OMGoodness! You are my new inspiration! How did you do that?!
  • annam25
    annam25 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • marriedwith
    marriedwith Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    bump - some great exercise demonstrations on bodybuilding.com
  • hanna1210
    hanna1210 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    bump
  • torie079
    torie079 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb475/Torie079/a748b105.png[/img]
    [img]http://i1207.photobuc After a couple weeks of buckling down on food and working it every day with weights...[/img]

Great results, what type of diet and weight workout do you do?
    I do 3 sets and 15 reps of each...hammer curls, French press, bicep curls, bent row and lateral raises. (every other day) I do 100 crunches but alternate between double crunches(both lower abs and upper) along with bicycles and planks. I also throw some Pilates moves in there for the belly... For cardio I either go for a jog or a walk on a trail and stop at certain points to do lunges or jumping squats and standing abs and step up and down on benches... I also love the elliptical/ cross ramp... I like to switch things up a lot! And thank you BTW :)!!! My diet is just eggs and turkey sausage or oatmeal for breakfast or a organic cereal...lunch is a salad or turkey sandwich with fruit... Dinner I like fish or chicken OR PASTA!!! Whole grains. I try to keep a lot of fruit and veggies in my house... But I'm not as strict as I could be with my diet... I love food;) I'll eat chicken with the skin on it!!!
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Wowser!
  • hermiony
    hermiony Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    before
    2isxsw4.jpg

progress
    2ypazbm.jpg
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Here is more of a side-by-side comparison. Believe it or not I weight pretty much the same, maybe a few pounds less.

30-day-shred-results-03.jpg
  • AngelAura777
    AngelAura777 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Before
    DSC00105.jpg

Now (during)
    ab804af2.jpg
  • wedjul05
    wedjul05 Posts: 472
    Options
    I want one of those bellies:sad:

Going to take a pic this weekend and from next week on, new gym programme and will look at all the replies on this thread for ideas on what to do to get rid of my belly.
  • TinnedTuna
    TinnedTuna Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Still got a fair bit to go, but I'm no longer Humpty Dumpty-shaped!

24Augvs23Mar50lbsdatesFB.jpg

Wow thats flipping amazing, what a difference, well done
    :bigsmile: :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!