Drink Life In - Anyone trying Zija to shed some pounds?

Options

Replies

• KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    well said
    drink life in.
    yep
  • bacitracin
    bacitracin Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    4p08nF5.jpg

Wow. Such life drink. Very health.
  • fat2fit2fine
    Options
    4p08nF5.jpg

Wow. Such life drink. Very health.
    Its the "Helthy doge, much fit. " LOL i would go with his advice
  • LadyBugLex17
    LadyBugLex17 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I take Zija Daily :love:

1. For my pre-workout: XM3 or XM+
    2. For my post-workout: Prime 90 Dutch Chocolate or Vanilla Bean

My profile picture is my little over 30 Day Progress.

I had a lot of issues with "multi-vitamins" for athletes that I bought from GNC and also Oxy-Elite Pro that I purchased over the counter. I ended up in the ER with major pain in the left side of my head. Turns out it was from all of the caffeine and chemicals in them. I did some research before starting my journey with Zija and I could not be happier.

Many of my family members have added Zija to their daily routine and have benefitted greatly.

My mother-in-law who cleans homes for a living has had knee issues for a while, she started taking XM+ and has little to no pain after her long days of work.

My aunt who is a mail carrier (walks over 15 miles away) has a disease similar to Lupus, I can't remember the name of it. She has a lot of body aches daily, but he Dr. told her if she did not walk as much as she did she would probably be severely overweight. Since taking Zija, XM+ and Super Mix she has near eliminated the swelling and pain she has after her long days of work.

I understand it is not for everyone, but keep an open mind because it is positively changing some people's lives! :flowerforyou:
  • lizajames1991
    Options
    I take Zija Daily :love:

1. For my pre-workout: XM3 or XM+
    2. For my post-workout: Prime 90 Dutch Chocolate or Vanilla Bean

My profile picture is my little over 30 Day Progress.

I had a lot of issues with "multi-vitamins" for athletes that I bought from GNC and also Oxy-Elite Pro that I purchased over the counter. I ended up in the ER with major pain in the left side of my head. Turns out it was from all of the caffeine and chemicals in them. I did some research before starting my journey with Zija and I could not be happier.

Many of my family members have added Zija to their daily routine and have benefitted greatly.

My mother-in-law who cleans homes for a living has had knee issues for a while, she started taking XM+ and has little to no pain after her long days of work.

My aunt who is a mail carrier (walks over 15 miles away) has a disease similar to Lupus, I can't remember the name of it. She has a lot of body aches daily, but he Dr. told her if she did not walk as much as she did she would probably be severely overweight. Since taking Zija, XM+ and Super Mix she has near eliminated the swelling and pain she has after her long days of work.

I understand it is not for everyone, but keep an open mind because it is positively changing some people's lives! :flowerforyou:

Thank you! That's all I'm saying!
  • javanconant
    Options
    This in response to the person that asked for ingredients. Here is what is in the new Zija XM+.
    INGREDIENTS: Proprietary Blend (Natural Tropical Flavor, Moringa Leaf, Ephedra Nevadensis, Green Tea Extract, Moringa Seed Cake, Moringa Fruit Powder, Ginseng, Garlic), Pure Cane Sugar, Fruit Pectin, Citric Acid, Mango Flavoring, Natural Caffeine, Agar, Stevia, Silica, Stearic Acid.
  • javanconant
    Options
    To aakaakaak, get your facts straight before you start lumping companies together. Mary Kay is a Direct Sales Company. Consultants buy product for $1 and sell for $2. Profit is immediate. Checks are made out to the consultant, not Mary Kay. The business model is very different from Zija where your profit for retail sales is only 15-20 percent. Profits come from signing people up as preferred customers or distributors on an autoship. One is not good and the other bad, they are just different.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,693 Member
    Options
    Also, zija is rated an A in the business bureau. If it was that terrible they wouldn't have rated it that. Mind you, the rating has gone from quite a few years ago when they first started. It's still currently rated an A.
    An A rating doesn't mean that it's a good business by the BBB. That's just the rating given on number of complaints. Statistically, only about 4 in 100 dissatisfied ever report or complain to a business.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

Actually BBB reports on much much more than just complaints.

http://www.bbb.org/business-reviews/ratings/
    Okay that's fine, I'll give you that. But companies that are rated by the local BBB are companies that PAY an annual fee to them. Those that don't...................don't get accredited nor mentioned. Regardless, according to the BBB in Utah (where head quarters is)
    3 out of 9 complaints weren't resolved. Don't see how 1/3 of complaints goes unresolved gives them an A rating. And as I mentioned before only about 4 out of every 100 people with complaints write about it. Do the math.

IDEA Fitness member
  • flywithgeorge
    flywithgeorge Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    But Mary Kay is still multi-level. The average person cannot make a decent living on product sales alone... but with some leverage created by building a team, the potential is far greater. To be legitimate in network-marketing/direct sales, you make money by selling product... there's no income produced by recruiting people... only income produced by recruiting people who sell products. It's simple... a team of people can sell more than one person.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Funny because there's actually caffeine in Zija. Along with ephedra nevandensis, which has a small amount of ephedrine (amphetamine) in it.

IDEA Fitness member
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    To aakaakaak, get your facts straight before you start lumping companies together. Mary Kay is a Direct Sales Company. Consultants buy product for $1 and sell for $2. Profit is immediate. Checks are made out to the consultant, not Mary Kay. The business model is very different from Zija where your profit for retail sales is only 15-20 percent. Profits come from signing people up as preferred customers or distributors on an autoship. One is not good and the other bad, they are just different.
    Mary Kay is still an MLM. Like all MLM the "customers" are usually the "distributors" who are on autoship. The more "distributors" one has under them, the bigger the cut they make out of that $1 dollar profit mentioned. So the actually person who signed up a new "distributor" gets say 10 cents out of that dollar, their upline gets 10 cents, and their uplines upline gets 10 cents and so on. That's why so many MLM products are overpriced vs product OTC that essentially do the same.

IDEA Fitness member
  • aakaakaak
    aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
    Options
    :mad: :mad: YOU WANNA THROW DOWN ABOUT PYRAMID SCHEMES! I GOT YOUR PYRAMID SCHEMES RIGHT HER.....

/insert Ninerbuff and flywithgeorge

Nevermind. We're covered. :drinker:
  • flywithgeorge
    Options
    :mad: :mad: YOU WANNA THROW DOWN ABOUT PYRAMID SCHEMES! I GOT YOUR PYRAMID SCHEMES RIGHT HER.....

/insert Ninerbuff and flywithgeorge

Nevermind. We're covered. :drinker:

I hope you're not making this personal... I don't. I've been in network-marketing for several years now and have done REALLY well but I'll admit, it's not for everyone. I spent years building a huge traditional (non-MLM) business only to have it come crashing down in this economy... and decided at this point that I needed more leverage. I believe network-marketing is the only real avenue left for the average person to create leverage and to build a legitimate residual income. Let's face it... you won't build residual working a job, right? Your boss (top of the pyramid) will for sure...
  • aakaakaak
    aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
    Options
    It's the internet. I'm attempting to make it comical, not personal. Following a /rage /solution /happy model.
  • flywithgeorge
    Options
    It's the internet. I'm attempting to make it comical, not personal. Following a /rage /solution /happy model.

I will drink to that !
  • LadyBugLex17
    LadyBugLex17 Posts: 146 Member
    Options

Yes, very different!
  • FitandTrimDrumr
    Options
    I am not new to Fitnesspay and it has been a great help to me in the past. I am new to Zija and awaiting my first shipment of product. I have reading and studying and watching videos. This Moranga tree is what all the products are made of. It has been around since time began. The Hawaiins / Koreans have been growing and eating it for a very long time. Problem was that their way of cooking it often removed a lot of the nutrients. Anyway, I believe what I am learning becauseit is scientific and proof based so go read about Moringa and decide for yourself. If you go to my brand new website, you will be the 2nd visitor (lol) as I just got it. But if you go there and click on Moringa and you will see some short videos there. Just watch those. I bought the product as I still need to lose a fair bit of weight and I definitely need to be more energetic and feel better. I will still use Fitness Pal. This tree/plant is like a totally natural multivitamin and energy booster and weight loss helper and a youth creator all rolled into one. My thought is that if my body is being fed the right fuel that being the inclusion of Moringa, then it will run right and it will want to go to it's proper weight. It's magic but its not magic really. But wonderful from everything I can see and read. I know a lady who didn't need to lose weight but it decreased her age appearance greatly. Her skin her nails and her hair have transformed.
  • FitandTrimDrumr
    Options
    me too. I just posted a reply on here to a woman who was asking what Zija is? I mentioned my site and then forgot to put it on there. I am a distributor but did not get in this to make money. If I do eventually, ok but in the doing I know I will help others to do so as well. My main reason to buy product is for me to lose weight, have more energy and yes, prove that this Moringa tree is everything it is cracked up to be.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    This thread is a load of bull****. Just eat a bit less than you burn a day and do some exercise. Do NOT buy into anything for weightloss. They are just trying to take your money.
  • FitandTrimDrumr
    Options
    well, clearly you are just worried about money. This is not about that. Yes, it costs money, but first look into what the Moriinga tree is and the history of it. Thankfully somebody figured out how to help millions of people with all parts of the tree being used and put into a form that works. Of course eating less helps you lose weight. Losing weight isn't really the main thing here, it is simply one of the side effects or benefits as I look at. Read and learn before you speak