• LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Insecurities are a bigger turn off than a few pounds

This. :heart:
  • jsapninz
    jsapninz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    The "it's good to be curvy" mentality makes me sick. It's FAT (NOT "meat," which some people tend to say). And if there is too much of anywhere, it is unhealthy and gross. EVEN IN YOUR BOOBS.

I think my big thighs are a turn off, which makes them a turn off. Shorts NEVER fit, and they are HUGE and jiggle. Much prefer them to be toned and healthy.

So I am doing something about it. :smile:
  • JoeyTajzai
    JoeyTajzai Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    I’m thick from the hips down. My husband has been happy with me for 20-years. Not all men want to see through your thighs… most want to be in between them.

Exactly. Personally I love thick thighs. It's nice to have some meat to grab onto...
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    Women who worry too much about what might turn a man off is a turn off...
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    Women, when will you stop listening to fashion/fitness magazines?

the girls from our magazines on all of yall's cars and motorcycles, ya know. Plus dotting the field in pro sports. Plus breaking necks when they walk past. Its not just magazines. We hear what men say and watch where their eyes are drawn to.

Its not us obsessing over the magazines so much as we are observant about what guys are pulled toward :(

you live in Brooklyn???
  • minnesota_deere
    minnesota_deere Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    i have recently gained about 13 lbs and while im still not fat, it seems like its all gone to my hips and thighs. I feel so bad when i wear jeans and i can see these saddle bags i have now. its also more obvious since i have a small chest and waist :/

Are fat thighs a turn-off or do guys not really care?
    i don't care either, prefer bigger women.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I love Big strong thighs. Its great for keeping my ears warm. :wink: :devil:
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    The "it's good to be curvy" mentality makes me sick. It's FAT. And if there is too much of anywhere, it is unhealthy and gross. EVEN IN YOUR BOOBS.

I think my big thighs are a turn off, which makes them a turn off. Shorts NEVER fit, and they are HUGE and jiggle. Much prefer them to be toned and healthy.

I agree---to an extent. If the body fat % is an unhealthy range, then it's not good. Period. But if body fat % is in a healthy range, and there's still some booty and boobs goin on, then hey, more power to ya for being confident! As long as a person is healthy and happy with their body, that's what matters.
  • Ladyiianae
    Ladyiianae Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    no

LOL...short and to the point.

Amen!
  • IndyInk
    IndyInk Posts: 212
    Options

AMEN! It's all fakery and Photoshop anyway. :)
  • skinnieminniemouse
    Options
    I used to obsess about having skinny thighs, I have now realised that I am not built that way, focus on toning them up and having beautiful strong thighs :) my boyfriend loves curves, he finds stick thin girls to be a turn off, but every guy has his own preference. Be proud of your strong legs :)
  • RocketsGirl
    RocketsGirl Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I think that all that really matters is how YOU feel.

Who gives a flying f***k what aanyone else thinks?
  • hikezilla
    hikezilla Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I believe that comedian Ron White summed it about what guys want...."You know what they say, once you've seen one woman naked......well, you want to see them all."

I don't think a little thickness in the thigh is going to send many of us away.
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    **** no. And at the expense of sounding like a creeper, this thread needs pics.

i think in some of these pics you can tell how "meaty" we are.

And I agree with the lack of self confidence being a bigger turn off.
    The way I see it, if a guy/girl is gonna judge by how you look, you don't need him/her anyway!!!
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options

the girls from our magazines on all of yall's cars and motorcycles, ya know. Plus dotting the field in pro sports. Plus breaking necks when they walk past. Its not just magazines. We hear what men say and watch where their eyes are drawn to.

Its not us obsessing over the magazines so much as we are observant about what guys are pulled toward :(

Pretty much sums it up
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I like this thread. I knew men didn't really care about fat thighs (or at least they don't detract from over all appearance as much as I think they do). I never knew that some men actually like them. Interesting.
  • thinclo
    thinclo Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    i hate my big thighs so much I NEVER wear jeans :( although i love my big bum so I suppose it might be difficult to lose the thighs and keep the bum lol
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    The "it's good to be curvy" mentality makes me sick. It's FAT (NOT "meat," which some people tend to say). And if there is too much of anywhere, it is unhealthy and gross. EVEN IN YOUR BOOBS.

Not only do I think "it's good to be curvy" I think it's great. And sometimes it's not FAT...its muscle.
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Miss♥Ivi Posts: 461
    Options
    I'm sure it depends on the guy. Different strokes for different folks! Being a catcher for most of my softball career and playing volleyball, I have had no say in the size of my thighs :laugh: If it's a turn off, sorry. They're thick, meaty, and muscular and even with weight loss, they don't seem to disappear but I'm okay with it.
  • RikanSoulja
    RikanSoulja Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I think pencil thighs are disgusting. I like mine to have some meat to them much sexier imo.