Are fat thighs a complete turn off?

Options

Replies

• Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking, if your pants are on they haven't noticed. If your pants are off they don't care.

DING DING DING!
  • chicago_dad
    chicago_dad Posts: 357
    Options
    Insecurities are a bigger turn off than a few pounds

This.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    Look at all the jelly women hating on the fit chick. Wow, get over it. People look different. I find that attractive and I also find a thick girl attractive. What I don't find attractive is a *****y woman on the internet who says someone's body is "disgusting" because it's not their goal.

OMG Yes!
  • Lovely_Doll
    Options
    I think fat thighs are gross, no offense to anyone. I absolutely hate my thighs, I think they're way too big.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I guess it depends on the person. I had a guy recently tell me that a slight "giggle" in the leg is a turn on..First I've heard of it!

Girl, if your legs are "giggling" I'd get that checked out.
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I am a man who likes legs, so yes, fat thighs completely turn me off. No offence to anyone, Am I shallow? probably, but it's physical attraction then the attraction of personalities to me. I am who I am, love me or hate me haha

530154_10150666452031824_683431823_9579956_1264353706_n.jpg

That is a man with a wig. Sorry to anyone who does like this.. but in my opinion, a woman who looks masculine is not sexy.
    I have guy friends who would kill for that body. thats creepy.. ew. Sorry.. but.. ew.

I would kill for that body.. What is more sexy than a girl who strong and beautiful?
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Options
    I am a man who likes legs, so yes, fat thighs completely turn me off. No offence to anyone, Am I shallow? probably, but it's physical attraction then the attraction of personalities to me. I am who I am, love me or hate me haha

That girl has amazing thighs. I would love my legs to be muscular like hers.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    She looks disgusting. All of her. I would never want to look like that, and I can't imagine men think that's sexy whatsoever.

that's not very nice, what if someone said that about you :(

There are kind of men, all kinds of preference and all kinds of sexy. Anyone struggling to getfit should know that by now.

Amen sister. And that woman worked HARD to look like that. People would be jumping down my throat if an overweight woman's pic was posted and I said "she looks disgusting." about her.

Body shaming sucks for everybody, y'all. Respect the hard work, and appreciate that health and fitness come in lots of different packages.
  • Karalopolous
    Options
    I hate my thighs too, but what you gonna do? It doesn't stop guys from looking, so I guess I'm the only one who notices, lol
  • mommamisty823
    Options
    I think it depends on the guy honestly. A lot of guys I know don't get hung up on the things that bother us about ourselves. I've been told that confidence is key. A person who's comfortable in their own skin is one of the biggest turn ons in my opinion.
  • wolfehound22
    Options
    Nope, doesn't bother me, like others said being insecure can be a turn off, or feeling so ashamed about aparticular area that you won't let me touch it is a major turnoff.
  • Perfectlycrooked
    Perfectlycrooked Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Tons of guys tell me they miss my thighs. They like them at least. I don't know many guys who don't like ladies with big legs. I personally hate my big legs :P
  • TorridSkies4
    Options
    I've never once had a guy tell me he didn't like my thighs. Ever.
    I hang out with a lot of "dudes" and from all the guy talk I've concluded that men don't care what size your thighs are, they just want to get between 'em lol

At my highest weight (175 lbs) I HATED my thighs. I've always had big thighs, well, because I'm hispanic. Even at 113 lbs my legs were thick, and muscular since I was on the swim team.

Well I'm down about 16 lbs from my highest weight and I've been doing a lot of strength training, so I'm happier with them. I guess I'll come back later and post some pics :)
  • Perfectlycrooked
    Perfectlycrooked Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I guess it depends on the person. I had a guy recently tell me that a slight "giggle" in the leg is a turn on..First I've heard of it!

Girl, if your legs are "giggling" I'd get that checked out.
    my legs giggle all the time.. ;)
  • TorridSkies4
    Options

That is one sexy, sexy lady.
  • Sl1ghtly
    Sl1ghtly Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I think fat thighs are gross, no offense to anyone. I absolutely hate my thighs, I think they're way too big.

I agree.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Back to the original post... I have to wonder if some of the "OMG my thighs are SOOOO fat" and similar comments come from too many young women lacking an understanding of what normal changes happen as girls become women. In a world of photoshop and spanx, I think there's a lot of women who misunderstand the difference between hips and a "muffin top" and what real thighs look like. (Hint: for many of us, they touch and that's ok. It's ok if they don't, too, as long as you're not malnourished trying to get or keep them from touching.)
  • tigerlily8045
    tigerlily8045 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Yep complete turn off if they are rubbing together and catch on fire from friction! :laugh:
  • Changing__Christina
    Options
    I think that all the women on here saying "I hate my thighs" are just crazy! When will women understand that our bodies are beautiful in different sizes and shapes. It isn't about that, its about how we carry ourselves and how confident and sexy we think we are. I know that I love my legs. They are meaty and strong and damn sexy that way. Was I always happy with my body, no...but I never "hated" my body. I just feel sexier and healthier when I am more fit.

Read these comments ladies, the men don't really care about your thick thighs (except a few shallow guys). They just want a woman who thinks she is sexy, who carries herself with self respect and confidence.

Edit~ and hating on other women isn't just mean and bitc#y, it is a HUGE turn off for EVERYONE! I think it makes you look gross when you are mean and nasty to other women just because you don't look like that or want to look like that.
  • cynthiaj777
    cynthiaj777 Posts: 787 Member
    Options

She looks disgusting. All of her. I would never want to look like that, and I can't imagine men think that's sexy whatsoever.
    I always find that girls that come out and say *kitten* like this are the ones that don't want/have any drive to get muscles. She is not disgusting. Maybe it's not your thing but do you have to be such a b*tch about it?

I know I'd certainly love to have her abs.

So would the majority of the guys on this site!

HA right. That's not normal. It is gross. That's my opinion. Guess I'm being a *****. Who cares!