Are fat thighs a complete turn off?

Options

Replies

• Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    And, he was probably wanting sex when he said all this :)

This is true most of the time. lol I wouldn't take anything he said to be less than true though.
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    34oxdap.jpg
  • mbts08
    mbts08 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    34oxdap.jpg

You have awesome legs!:flowerforyou: I wish mine looked like yours.
  • afalls11
    afalls11 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Well.. I have some large thighs that I'm not completly comfortable with. However, I know that they are extremely strong! I've been doing squats, lunges, etc to tone them up. They have been with me my entire life.

I just had a gentlemen comment on them the other day, and I was surprised that he said he liked my legs and thighs. I seriously thought he was joking. He was not. It made me take a step back and say yes they are strong and they represent who I am and what I am working toward becoming ~ which is healthy and fit.

Thanks!
  • pollypocket27
    Options
    My boyfriend doesn't want me to exercise out of fear I will lose my butt / thighs. Some guys love it. Some guys hate it.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    34oxdap.jpg
    You have amazing legs.
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    ^^^^ Thanks, you two :) I really do appreciate that. I've never been fond of my legs.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Bigger thighs usually means a bigger butt. So that's a plus.
  • HonkyTonks
    HonkyTonks Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    i have recently gained about 13 lbs and while im still not fat, it seems like its all gone to my hips and thighs. I feel so bad when i wear jeans and i can see these saddle bags i have now. its also more obvious since i have a small chest and waist :/

Are fat thighs a turn-off or do guys not really care?

I think it'll really depend on the guy - everyone is different and is attracted to different things.
    I know that pretty much most people prefer that the prospective partner is happy with themselves though :)
  • Leiki
    Leiki Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Thunder_Thighs__4.jpg

I'm not a guy, but they look good to me.
  • chris2365
    chris2365 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    If a guy cares, he's not the right guy. But truly what others have indicated, the right guys like women who are comfortable and happy with themselves, even with a few pounds. Having your partner dash to turn out the lights, cover themselves during romantic time, etc. - that's the turnoff. Pretty much be assured that most guys are tickled pink to have the opportunity to be near your thighs, whatever their size!
  • RainxPain
    RainxPain Posts: 152
    Options
    My boyfriend says he likes mine. I don't... but it makes me happy that he likes my body.
  • akiramezu
    akiramezu Posts: 278
    Options
    I am a man who likes legs, so yes, fat thighs completely turn me off. No offence to anyone, Am I shallow? probably, but it's physical attraction then the attraction of personalities to me. I am who I am, love me or hate me haha

530154_10150666452031824_683431823_9579956_1264353706_n.jpg
  • FlyeredUp
    FlyeredUp Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    The first picture made me start to appreciate my legs. Taken in September 2011.
    389894_2563745101472_1489440014_32789543_506864276_n.jpg

This picture reaffirmed it. Taken April 2012
    62651_3769908094793_1489440014_33263638_106020045_n.jpg

This picture is from last summer....but I think it highlights that I have thick thighs....and they aren't THAT gross! There are more toned now, though.
    270412_2213313060890_1489440014_32444722_1991597_n.jpg
    Did I mention i'm 42 :bigsmile: Amazing legs!! Great job.
  • StarvingKyy
    StarvingKyy Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel. My thighs are the most embarassing part about me. I hope guys can learn to look past them.
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    I did not read through all the posts but for me I like a girl that thinks she looks sexy. If she thinks her thighs are big and is self conscious about them and does not want to be naked or spontaneous then that is not attractive to me. My wife had nice big thighs and a big butt to match and I loved every part of her. She is loosing weight with me now and her legs are getting toned and her butt is shrinking and she is even hotter to me now. NOT because she is smaller and more fit but because SHE thinks she is looking better and feels more sexy.
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I hate fat thighs, especially if they jiggle. Gross. I'm working to make mine smaller
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    To me: Yes. I have a problem with them touching, I don't think they were/are supposed to. I have a small slender frame and I know when I have extra weight around there and the waist - I look boxy. I'm also short so yeah. Some women can pull it off, I know I can't.
  • GO_NadZ_xO
    GO_NadZ_xO Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I am a man who likes legs, so yes, fat thighs completely turn me off. No offence to anyone, Am I shallow? probably, but it's physical attraction then the attraction of personalities to me. I am who I am, love me or hate me haha

530154_10150666452031824_683431823_9579956_1264353706_n.jpg

That is a man with a wig. Sorry to anyone who does like this.. but in my opinion, a woman who looks masculine is not sexy.
    I have guy friends who would kill for that body. thats creepy.. ew. Sorry.. but.. ew.
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    That is a man with a wig. Sorry to anyone who does like this.. but in my opinion, a woman who looks masculine is not sexy.
    I have guy friends who would kill for that body. thats creepy.. ew. Sorry.. but.. ew.
    Bahahahahahahaha:laugh: