Replies

• Asuhoru
    Asuhoru Posts: 8
    Options
    Oh hell no.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Women, when will you stop listening to fashion/fitness magazines?

the girls from our magazines on all of yall's cars and motorcycles, ya know. Plus dotting the field in pro sports. Plus breaking necks when they walk past. Its not just magazines. We hear what men say and watch where their eyes are drawn to.

Its not us obsessing over the magazines so much as we are observant about what guys are pulled toward :(

Yeah that's not true; at least not for all guys. Everyone has their own tastes, and many men have varying tastes. If I said Colombian women are hot, does that mean I'm unattracted to anyone who isn't Colombian?

my apologies, i did not mean to say All Men Only Want This... what I was attempting to express was that, we (in general) tend to notice what the (general) male population is attracted to and mass actions speak louder than mass words, in general. With exceptions. In America.

better? lol
  • yoovie
    Options
    5133274_3450.jpg

my thighs are the only thing big enough to balance my popeye calves :-/
  • cynthiaj777
    cynthiaj777 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I am a man who likes legs, so yes, fat thighs completely turn me off. No offence to anyone, Am I shallow? probably, but it's physical attraction then the attraction of personalities to me. I am who I am, love me or hate me haha

530154_10150666452031824_683431823_9579956_1264353706_n.jpg

She looks disgusting. All of her. I would never want to look like that, and I can't imagine men think that's sexy whatsoever.
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    no, nither is a fat walet
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    I am a man who likes legs, so yes, fat thighs completely turn me off. No offence to anyone, Am I shallow? probably, but it's physical attraction then the attraction of personalities to me. I am who I am, love me or hate me haha

She looks disgusting. All of her. I would never want to look like that, and I can't imagine men think that's sexy whatsoever.
    I think she looks great. She obviously worked hard to get that body.
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    Women, when will you stop listening to fashion/fitness magazines?

the girls from our magazines on all of yall's cars and motorcycles, ya know. Plus dotting the field in pro sports. Plus breaking necks when they walk past. Its not just magazines. We hear what men say and watch where their eyes are drawn to.

Its not us obsessing over the magazines so much as we are observant about what guys are pulled toward :(

Yeah that's not true; at least not for all guys. Everyone has their own tastes, and many men have varying tastes. If I said Colombian women are hot, does that mean I'm unattracted to anyone who isn't Colombian?

my apologies, i did not mean to say All Men Only Want This... what I was attempting to express was that, we (in general) tend to notice what the (general) male population is attracted to and mass actions speak louder than mass words, in general. With exceptions. In America.

better? lol

alow me to say "WHHHAAAA?"
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options

Hating on fat women is not OK but hating on muscular women is? Sad bit of double standards if you ask me.
  • ksavy
    ksavy Posts: 271 Member
    Options

Hating on fat women is not OK but hating on muscular women is? Sad bit of double standards if you ask me.

I got to agree. She looks hot. She is also probably in a cut phase and is not this ripped all the time.
  • yoovie
    Options

that's not very nice, what if someone said that about you :(

There are kind of men, all kinds of preference and all kinds of sexy. Anyone struggling to getfit should know that by now.
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you're a "pear" shape and though it may look nice at times (in clothing), "being" a pear shape has it's "challenges" especially when shopping for clothes and some of us pears just don't "like" it LOL. The best thing would be to keep it toned. I'm a pear shape who hates my thighs. I can do the hips but definitely need to "tighten" up the thighs. I've done some research on how pear shapes should eat and for the most part my findings were plenty of lean protein (they suggest lean turkey and chicken, tuna, and talapia), green veggies, apples, grapefruit, and "berry" type fruit and take in a minimal amt of rice, pasta, and mash potatoes. Excercise is cardio type/aerobics. Good luck!
  • tquig
    tquig Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking, if your pants are on they haven't noticed. If your pants are off they don't care.

Best response ever!
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options

I always find that girls that come out and say *kitten* like this are the ones that don't want/have any drive to get muscles. She is not disgusting. Maybe it's not your thing but do you have to be such a b*tch about it?

I know I'd certainly love to have her abs.
  • tquig
    Options
    She is loosing weight with me now and her legs are getting toned and her butt is shrinking and she is even hotter to me now. NOT because she is smaller and more fit but because SHE thinks she is looking better and feels more sexy.

This ^^^^^
  • tquig
    Options

I always find that girls that come out and say *kitten* like this are the ones that don't want/have any drive to get muscles. She is not disgusting. Maybe it's not your thing but do you have to be such a b*tch about it?

I know I'd certainly love to have her abs.

So would the majority of the guys on this site!
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Look at all the jelly women hating on the fit chick. Wow, get over it. People look different. I find that attractive and I also find a thick girl attractive. What I don't find attractive is a *****y woman on the internet who says someone's body is "disgusting" because it's not their goal.
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    That is a man with a wig. Sorry to anyone who does like this.. but in my opinion, a woman who looks masculine is not sexy.
    I have guy friends who would kill for that body. thats creepy.. ew. Sorry.. but.. ew.

If you have guy friends that have that as a goal body, then your guy friends probably need to aim for a higher bodyweight.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Look at all the jelly women hating on the fit chick. Wow, get over it. People look different. I find that attractive and I also find a thick girl attractive. What I don't find attractive is a *****y woman on the internet who says someone's body is "disgusting" because it's not their goal.

This.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options

That is a man with a wig. Sorry to anyone who does like this.. but in my opinion, a woman who looks masculine is not sexy.
    I have guy friends who would kill for that body. thats creepy.. ew. Sorry.. but.. ew.

Haha, agree to disagree, because I think that *kitten* is hot!!
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I guess it depends on the person. I had a guy recently tell me that a slight "giggle" in the leg is a turn on..First I've heard of it!