Show me your breakfast! (Under 400 cal)

Options

Replies

• lovinmamaxo
    lovinmamaxo Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Today i had a whole grain thomas english muffin with a tablespoon of crunchy jif peanut butter yum
  • myjourney2
    myjourney2 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    My favourite breakfast is 2 turkey breakfast sausages and a poached egg on gluten free rice bread. I can go the whole morning without being hungry after eating this breakfast.

Forgot to add, it is under 300 calories :smile:
  • rachaeldab
    Options
    Hmm...let's see:

Thomas' Bagel Thins (110 calories) w/ 1 Laughing Cow cream cheese (45 calories) --> This is my indulgence breakfast b/c even though it may be less calories than other breakfasts, it's carbs and cheese, and not good carbs.

1/2 c. oatmeal with 1/2 c. unsweetened vanilla almond milk and a handful of blueberries (less than 200 calories total)

1/2 c. egg beaters (60 calories), 1 Thomas' light English muffin w/ 1 tsp. I can't believe it's not butter spread (about 125 calories)

3/4 c. multigrain PB cheerios with 1/2 c. 1% milk (165 calories)

6 oz. non-fat Greek yogurt (140 calories) with sliced bananas and strawberries (150 calories) and 2 tbsp. granola (50 calories)

I also add 4 oz. of OJ to this (55 cal) and often times a piece of fruit.
  • _AllieCat_
    _AllieCat_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I either have a few eggs cooked with coconut oil on a slice of whole wheat toast with coffee mixed with soymilk and ice (no sweetener) or...

A small whole grain tortilla with sharp cheddar cheese (quesadilla) zapped in the microwave with a little sour cream and hotsauce on top.
  • AlissonLo
    AlissonLo Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • Teachinjen
    Teachinjen Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I take my one waffle, smear my tiny bit of peanut butter with it.

Eggo - Nutrigrain Low-Fat Waffles, 1 Waffles
    Market Pantry - Creamy Peanut Butter, 8 grams
    Better Valu - Large Boiled Egg, 1 egg

Total 190 calories

Mid morning I have a 100 calorie, 23 gram protein Ice tea drink!
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    I make crust less quiche it makes 4 servings or my smoothie I am loving is an almond milk, half banana and blueberries. I freeze the Anna's and berries so I don't use ice.
  • Chadwick891
    Chadwick891 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    75g rolled oatmeal medium grain w/ water
    35g wpi protein powder mixed into it and makes it taste awesome.
  • irisheyez718
    irisheyez718 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Most days I have 2 eggs over easy, 4 slices of Butterball thin & crispy turkey bacon, and a slice of sprouted grain toast with whipped lower fat cream cheese and 1/2 tbs of strawberry jam for 352 calories!
  • ranchorunner
    Options
    Lightly salted rice cake with peanut butter. Simple (make it at my desk at work) and keeps me full until lunch; only 260 calories.
  • amy12321
    amy12321 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    2 or 3 fried egg whites cooked with cooking spray on a toasted and margerined whole grain bun that I make myself. Then I dip in ketchup and have it with a cup of coffee.

Sometimes I make a green smoothie with unsweetened applesauce, banana, spinach, berries, water, stevia, and ground flax or chia seeds.
  • Por2gueseMama
    Por2gueseMama Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    1/4 cup oatmeal cooked in water
    1/2 tbsp of raw honey
    1 tbsp of slivered almonds
    1 tbsp of organic shredded coconut
    1 cup of coffee with a splash of skim milk and splenda
  • CynthiasChoice
    CynthiasChoice Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    This morning I had a slice of Trader Joe's California Style Protein Bread, toasted, and 1 Tbsp. raw almond butter.
    I had Full Circle Chai Tea with Stevia, too - made the almond butter all melty.
    Some mornings I have a whole grapefruit with 1/2 c. plain nonfat yogurt. Yummm!
  • Iskreemman
    Iskreemman Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My typical breakfast

1 cup Kashi Go Lean Crunch Cereal 190 cal

1 cup Silk Pure Almond All Natural Almondmilk 60cal

3 Hard Boiled Egg Whites (No Yolk) 51cal

Cara Cara Orange 80cal

Total: 381cal

The orange can really be any fruit just depends on what I bought at Costco that week.
  • jaydubbayu
    jaydubbayu Posts: 456
    Options
    2 fried eggs, a dash of salt and pepper
    1 peice of wheat toast with a little butter
    a glass of 2% milk

357 cals
    and delicious.
  • nicolemariemclovin
    nicolemariemclovin Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I have been eating the same thing for breakfast for years and somehow still haven't gotten sick of it. I make an egg white sandwich with the equivalent of 4 egg whites (I buy them in the carton) on whole wheat toast, and add a Kraft fat free singles slice or a laughing cow wedge. Most days I have a banana with it, and a cup of coffee with skim milk and sweetener. This breakfast keeps me full for hours, and comes in at about 350 calories, depending on the type of bread you're using.
  • scarlet_goddess13
    Options
    I am making french toast...it has 308 (give or take a few depending on which syrup you use). It's fun to spice up breakfast... homemade banana nut muffins are great too!
  • JBsCrazyGirl
    Options
    I get up TOO early for breakfast, so

I make what I call my Breakfast Soy Latte

1/2 cup of unsweetened soy milk
    1 1/2 of black coffee
    and 1 packet of breakfast essentials.

179 calories

My flavor is chocolate.

It's got everything I need!

If I am feeling like it I will add a pack or two of splenda and ice which makes it creamy :wink:
  • shadowkitty22
    shadowkitty22 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I eat a serving of steel cut oatmeal (my particular brand is 170 calories) and I add in 1 oz of blueberries (14 calories) and a packet of splenda. On the weekends if I'm feeling too lazy to cook oatmeal on the stove then I just have a bowl of cereal (anywhere from 110-180 calories) with 1/2 cup of skim milk (40 calories). Nothing exciting but it allows me to have an extra snack somewhere in the day if I want it.
  • momjmd
    momjmd Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    2 eggs, scrambled with a variety of veggies-- one day I added asperagus, another day it was mushrooms, yesterday it was leftover spinach/mushroom mixture with a bit of garlic added and a bit of hot sauce for a kick. I spray the pan with pam or use a bit of butter. Saute the veggies first then add the eggs. It is easy to make- only takes about 10 min which is important to me too.