Show me your breakfast! (Under 400 cal)

Options

Replies

• gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    During the week it's usually a protein bar for me, on the weekends it's usually hard boiled eggs and yogurt or two slice of pepperidge farm cinnamon rasin bread with light butter
  • meadowmail77
    meadowmail77 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    1 egg over easy, 1/2 cup of red grapes, one cup of green tea :) I now always start my day off like this and gives me more energy than the days I start off with something full of carbs (like when I use to eat cereal or when we have donuts at work).
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    I like to make a ton of these then freeze them for quick breakfasts. LUV them! You can eat about 4 plus syrup for under 400 and totally fills u up!

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/whole-wheat-blueberry-pancakes/
  • Alanakrahenbil
    Alanakrahenbil Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    My go to breakfast is organic apples and cinnamon oatmeal with 1/4c frozen blueberries. I LOVE it and it's only 228 cals, sometimes I will add some granola or have a glass of milk with it.
  • pamsonlee
    pamsonlee Posts: 1
    Options
    1/2 cup soyugurt high fiber vanilla flavor
    1/4 cup low fat cottage cheese
    1 serving of fruit
    1 cup green tea
    2 oz of sliced smoked ham or pastrami from trader Joe's
  • Drawberry
    Drawberry Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    My god too much people eat Bacon in here... It's not JUST about calorie it's about FAT in the food too ! Good lord !

Excuse me...FYI, No one asked your opinion on whether it was ok for them to eat bacon or not...lol..

They appear to be under the impression that we consume the entire pig for breakfast, a common mistake I am sure.
  • CouleeRunner
    CouleeRunner Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I usually make a Green Monster Smoothie:

1 cup vanilla almond milk
    1 Tbl almond butter
    1 banana
    1 squirt of honey (optional)
    As much fresh spinach as I can fit in with it

Blend and Drink....
  • alars09
    alars09 Posts: 27
    Options
    This morning I had a PB and Banana Shake....311 cals. Yummo! :)
  • RmYWarrioR
    RmYWarrioR Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Two Bowls (2 cups) of Multi Grain Cheerios at 110 calories each with 1 cup of skim milk. It totals about 300 calories. I still have calories left for a piece of fruit such as an apple or banana.
  • hnsaunde
    hnsaunde Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    1/2 cup egg whites
    1/3 cup Kraft Tex Mex Cheddar Cheese (light)
    1.5 ounces cooked turkey breast
    1/2 blueberry bagel
    1/2 tsp of peanut butter

About 350 calories, 25 g carbs, 40 g of protein, and makes a delicious omelette.

Sometimes I'll add grapes or strawberries, which would put it a bot over 400 cals.
  • Bagman12002
    Bagman12002 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    bump
  • WickedBoss
    WickedBoss Posts: 8
    Options
    My god too much people eat Bacon in here... It's not JUST about calorie it's about FAT in the food too ! Good lord !

Excuse me...FYI, No one asked your opinion on whether it was ok for them to eat bacon or not...lol.. a little fat in your diet is not a bad thing...good lord.

Eat all the bacon you want i really don't care, but this is a forum and it's base on feedback and OPINION.

By the way you did what you don't want me to do...

/End
  • TheRex23
    TheRex23 Posts: 1
    Options
    I will take a four inch link of fresh pork sausage, a fried egg (over easy) and a slice of 2% milk cheese and wrap it in a tortila. It comes out to be a lil over 300 calories but it is very filling. Its full of protien, calcium and good carbs to kick off your metabolism in the morning. I will also have some diet green tea along with this.
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    two cups frozen blueberries

or

2 small oranges

or

yogurt
  • tomskat51
    tomskat51 Posts: 3
    Options
    I work in an environment that provides employees with 24-hour food service. We have more have-nots provided than haves, but here's what I've narrowed it down to: 2 strips of bacon, 1/2 cup scrambled egg substitute, 1/2 pink grapefruit wedges, 1/2 medium orange wedges and Lipton Diet Peach Green Tea chilled. Comes to 195 calories and plenty to keep me going until lunch.
  • Ayeshat
    Ayeshat Posts: 209
    Options
    Ready brek (skim milk) and nutella
  • Spriteywench
    Options
    My Favorite is this

1/2 Cinnamon-Raison Bagle
    1 tbsp 1/3 Less Fat Philadelphia Garden Vegetable Cream Cheese

3/4 cup Egg Beaters
    1 Slice of 2% Kraft Cheese
    (Cooked as an omlet)

Altogether only 270 calories.
  • CottonCandyKisses
    CottonCandyKisses Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Before Work 6:45-7:15 am
    3/4 cup bran flakes
    1/4 cup frosted flakes
    1/2 cup 1% milk
    Crystal light energry drink packet

At Work 9-10am
    5 scrambled egg whites
    1-2 TB shredded cheese or salsa
  • Bikini_Bound150
    Bikini_Bound150 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Half English muffin with 2 small Banquet breakfast sausages. Topped with a fried egg (made with 0 cal spray) and a slice of pepper jack cheese! 345 CALORIES!

(Coffee with Splenda and FF Half and Half = 44 calories)

My favorite breakfast!! :love:

Food.jpg

Food2.jpg
  • Pspetal
    Pspetal Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    2 slices of Dempsters body wise white loaf 45 cals each toasted
    Heaped on it a layer of fresh sliced tomatoes, and then green peppers, mushrooms and onions with some Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
    Throw in the oven and broil on 400 deg F. By the time I have a shower and get read, its ready!
    Put 30 cal Fat-free Kraft cheese slices on each slice of bread and enjoy 2 extremely filling bread pizzas!
    250ml/1 cup glass of 1% milk (100 cals)

total = 330 cals and no hunger pangs for 3-4 hrs!