Ladies! Does it bother you? Guys! Do you care??

Options

Replies

• JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    407660_10151236114515294_693875293_23038197_1564483286_n.jpg
  • SirBen81
    SirBen81 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure all guys care to some degree, but most of us are willing to disregard them in light of other favorable characteristics.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I have them on my thighs, belly and chest, so no pictures. Ha
    If I wanted to keep them covered at the beach, I'd have to wear capris and a t shirt to go swimming. When I'm down to my goal weight and have the muscle definition I want, I won't care about the stretch marks, and I'll be able to take out anyone who objects. :tongue:
  • CarriLu123
    CarriLu123 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Not that this is what you asked but if you would like to try and lighten them up you can try Maderma. My 14 year old tore her ACL and after not being able to run or play soccer for over a year she gained 30lbs really fast. I bought her Maderma to get rid of the scar from the surgery but also put it on the back of her arms for the recent streach marks. They have faded pretty quickly.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure all guys care to some degree.

Nah, I don't care at all.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I've had girlfriends say "I don't even notice them!" if I mention anything about it, but I've always wondered if they're just being nice to make me feel better lol

And Amber, you're hot. If I was into chicks, I'd hit it.
  • mrsbrown2k1
    mrsbrown2k1 Posts: 139
    Options
    I call mine my beauty marks...since my son is a true blessing for us. Mine do not bother me and if I was fit enough to wear a bikini I surely would. They are who I am and represent I am a mom & proud of it !!!
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    i also look like i got attacked by a bear!! although i dont notice othere ppls i notice mine n i refuse to wear a bikini. only tankinis for me lol that and my tatas r too big for most bikinis lol.
  • BAMFMeredith
    Options

OMG I LOVE this!!!
  • rebawagner
    rebawagner Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Those are my battle scars...Pretty proud of my 4 kids and that I am getting fit again! ROCK IT GIRL!!!!
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    I agree with Carl....when we're that close your stretch marks are THE LAST thing on our minds....besides, I have stretch marks too, what's the big deal?
  • BAMFMeredith
    Options
    Not that this is what you asked but if you would like to try and lighten them up you can try Maderma. My 14 year old tore her ACL and after not being able to run or play soccer for over a year she gained 30lbs really fast. I bought her Maderma to get rid of the scar from the surgery but also put it on the back of her arms for the recent streach marks. They have faded pretty quickly.

Oooh I'll check it out! I've recently started using Bio Oil in hopes to reduce the appearance, but I've heard Mederma is great too.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I have stretch marks too. But they're just from growing. They're on my inner thighs, pelvis bones and on my butt. They're white, so they're not too noticeable- but I notice them. My fiancé's never noticed until I pointed them out one day, and he was all just "whateves." I do notice them on other people if they're the red ones, but if you're a mother and have them, I never think twice. It's just amazing to think that you gave life to something. My mom's got them and she proudly flaunts around in her bikini.
  • JanetLM73
    Options

OMG I LOVE this!!!

A friend of mine posted it on FB...I LOVE it!
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    After having 3 kids, I have a few of them. Luckily they fade some over time and they aren't really a problem. I could care less, it's a part of life. people have a lot more serious problems to worry about rather than stretch marks. :)
  • dlw13
    dlw13 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I see the stretch marks, but honestly all I see is a very attractive woman. Period. :wink:
  • JanetLM73
    Options
    oops posted twice.
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I have them from pregnancy. I haven't worn a bikini in years but once I feel comfortable enough with the shape of my body I fully intend to. Mine are years old though. While I won't say they "blend", they aren't as noticeable as they were the first few years after my daughter was born.

Secondly . . . IF you know a GOOD tattoo artist they are easily camouflaged. I intend to connect the artwork (flowers and vines) on my back with some new ink that will wrap around my sides and head toward my belly button. While you can't cover the stretch marks with solid color effectively, a delicate vine or intricate tribal worked among the stretch marks can look amazing and draws attention to the art and not what's under it.
  • mebras3775
    Options
    I am bothered by my own stretch marks. I don't notice other womens. However, I feel stretch marks are my battle scars showing that I was tough enough to go through child birth and I was able to go through child birth
  • Altiv
    Altiv Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I have them on my shoulders, hips, arms, breasts and in the back of my knees, due to a rapid weight gain when I was a child caused by PCOS )= I know they are there, although they are all white and faded in color, but they don't bother me anymore, even through I don't use tank tops nor swimsuits, but that's a personal choice, not because I'm ashamed of them =)

As for other women, unless they are purple I don't care, in any case, if you have the self stem to show them on public, good for you, it's your own body and nobody should care about what you do with it ;)