Ladies! Does it bother you? Guys! Do you care??

Options

Replies

• GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    i have them... & while i could certainly do w/o them... i'm not gonna let them effect my confidence or dictate what i wear!! i have worked super hard on this body & i WILL be rocking a bikini, tiger stripes & all :drinker: :drinker:
  • hadesflame
    hadesflame Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Don't notice them at all. My wife has them, but they just remind me that she gave me two beautiful girls that I love more than anything in the world. :)

You sir are awesome!!
    I've had them since I was ten. I went from being around 5' to suddenly being about 5'7" to 5'8" in one summer. So I have them everywhere from growing up so quickly. My husband still thinks I'm sexy and brags about the two beautiful babies we have together. So, yea they do bother me but it helps when I have someone next to me telling me I look good no matter what. :)
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    I might as well become one giant stretch mark and if he cares then he needs to go change his tampon asap.
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I won't lie, I hate mine. I did not get any with my first 3 children. Kid 4..BAM stretchmarks. Then to add to them kids 5 and 6!

What makes it worse, is the loose skin. I hate the stretch marks and the loose skin. But, now that I have lost some weight and have toned up my muscles, I feel that they do not look as bad.

This Spring Break, I wore a tiny bikini and if I tilt my butt just a little my tummy looks decent. I wish it was flawless like some you of young girls, but I figure that my tummy looks ok for having six kids. Also, my hubby says that he does not notice my stretch marks because I have nice legs, butt, and boobs!! He says it is the total package that he likes. (smart guy!!!!)

These are from last month. I need to take this month pictures because I have lost another inch of my waist and hips.
    April2Front-1.jpgApril2Side-1.jpg

Edit because pictures were too big.

UM you have 6 kids??? DAYUM GIRL! You look amazing!!! Better than I do, and I've only got 1!

haha...thank you...but imagine how nice that tummy would look without the loose skin!! GRRR!!!!

What is funny, boys 1-3 say, "hey we didn't do that to your stomach, that was kids 4-6!!!"
  • igora_soma
    igora_soma Posts: 486
    Options
    I've got stretch marks, but to me they're like my freckles. Just a part of who I am! That bikini is sooo cute by the way!! :)
  • bricktowngal
    Options
    407660_10151236114515294_693875293_23038197_1564483286_n.jpg

Like it !:drinker:
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I won't lie, I hate mine. I did not get any with my first 3 children. Kid 4..BAM stretchmarks. Then to add to them kids 5 and 6!

What makes it worse, is the loose skin. I hate the stretch marks and the loose skin. But, now that I have lost some weight and have toned up my muscles, I feel that they do not look as bad.

This Spring Break, I wore a tiny bikini and if I tilt my butt just a little my tummy looks decent. I wish it was flawless like some you of young girls, but I figure that my tummy looks ok for having six kids. Also, my hubby says that he does not notice my stretch marks because I have nice legs, butt, and boobs!! He says it is the total package that he likes. (smart guy!!!!)

These are from last month. I need to take this month pictures because I have lost another inch of my waist and hips.
    April2Front-1.jpgApril2Side-1.jpg

Edit because pictures were too big.

UM you have 6 kids??? DAYUM GIRL! You look amazing!!! Better than I do, and I've only got 1!

haha...thank you...but imagine how nice that tummy would look without the loose skin!! GRRR!!!!

What is funny, boys 1-3 say, "hey we didn't do that to your stomach, that was kids 4-6!!!"

Haha that's awesome, always somebody else to blame things on when you've got that many siblings!
  • BAMFMeredith
    Options
    I've got stretch marks, but to me they're like my freckles. Just a part of who I am! That bikini is sooo cute by the way!! :)

Thank you! Victoria's Secret has never done me wrong in the swimsuit department :)
  • ShandiH
    ShandiH Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Ultimately, sexy is a state of mind.

Love this!! Thanks for a reminder!
  • jgondor
    jgondor Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    They don't bother me one bit!! Everyone has "Sucess" scars if you have ever battled with weight loss and won!! Beauty is more than skin deep anyway !!

love this! this is great! :happy:
  • Wreak_Havoc
    Wreak_Havoc Posts: 597
    Options
    I might as well become one giant stretch mark and if he cares then he needs to go change his tampon asap.

Bwahahahahaha
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    I didnt have stretch marks until I got pregnant with my son.

Because I had toxemia and gained 100lbs in water weight I have them on my ankles (barely visable) and A LOT on my stomach.

It completely grosses me out and I think it always will.

I do notice when other ppl have them. Like when a female is skinny but her stomach looks like straight cottage cheese because she has them so bad.... not everybody should be proud enough to show them off.

Im just sayin. Lol.
  • theleftie
    theleftie Posts: 366
    Options
    This guy doesn't care. I have them on the top of my pecs where they tie into my shoulders. I'm much more interested in what a woman can challenge me with and what she does to make me laugh and smile than I am in stretch marks. They are a part of who she is - and if I like her, I like them too.
  • BAMFMeredith
    Options
    Whew. It's been like 45 hours since the last stretch mark thread. I thought we would all wither and die but thankfully a new one has appeared.

Yes, and I'd much rather read the 3x a day post about what counts as water, or whether or not you eat you exercise calories... :huh:

Haha yeah, and idk about you, but threads like this make me feel really good. Any time I second guess my confidence about little things like stretch marks or whatever, I can reach out to others who've been there and feel some solidarity there. If you think this thread is dumb or annoying, I promise, you can close it without having to read through it.
  • zomoro56
    zomoro56 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I think everyone hates their own stretch marks. They happen to everyone though for various reasons, gained weight, grew muscles rapidly. Most guys I know could care less about them, basically everyone has them so why would anyone really care.
  • TheNewo
    TheNewo Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Ladies, you're beautiful as you are. Whether you've had a little one or just dropped a lot of weight, those are badges of honor. Please youtube Katt William's "stretch marks" for further comment.
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I hate mine!! They are VERY bad....my husband has offered to pay for a tummy tuck but I'm more scared of surgery than just keeping them! I wear long shirts just so I have no peek accidents...I had one ex (EX) who told me it looked like someone threw up on my stomach. I gained 100lbs when I was pregnant with my first, it was my fault but I wish I would have not taken the eat for two things so literally. :) I will never wear a bikini unless it is a 1950's style that comes up over my belly button :)

My husband could care less but says he knows how much happier I would feel about myself if I got them "fixed"...and it makes him furious when my three younger sisters pull up my shirt at family functions to show that even though I lost a lot of weight I haven't lost my stretchmarks. (I get compliments on how I'm half the size I used to be).

mail-2.jpg

Here's Mine!! Im a tiger with MANY stripes!!
  • DalexD
    DalexD Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I have stretch marks. They don't bother me at all :laugh: if they bother the person I'm with, they can either not look or gtfo :laugh:
  • brentrhodes
    brentrhodes Posts: 139
    Options
    My wife and I both have a few stretch marks here and there and it bothers us personally pretty bad, but hers don't bother me at all, and vice versa. She's still smokin hot!
  • Skeen903
    Skeen903 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    407660_10151236114515294_693875293_23038197_1564483286_n.jpg

Love it :)