Come to Me for THE TRUTH

Options

Replies

• Fit4Evolution
    Fit4Evolution Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Will I eventuallly find a guy who loves me and respects my decision to wait to be intimate until I am married?

Yes you will, they are out there, wait on your Mr perfect and he will respect and admire you for being pure and not loose lol, be honest upfront about it and if he's not cool he will make it known.
    smoking dream dust both of you
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Men: stay in the waiting room or be super involved in the birth process?
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    Could be an interesting one:

What is the most unattractive thing a woman does?
    Besides that whole vaginal bleeding business.... xD
  • pearsy67
    pearsy67 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Since you are offering your point of view, I'll take you up on it:
    Is it really an issue for a man if his girlfriend makes more money than he does? (obviously excluding the guys that just want to use you for your cash...been there).

As an emasculated man married to fricken wonder woman, she makes over 6 times what I do , and I am an experienced IT Consultant Speak from real experience.
    It is an issue, but you deal with it. It is not easy, it does threaten your self esteem, add to that a weight and self confidence problem and you can have a hell of a mid life crisis. It might be well funded, but it still a rough damn road.
    If the relationship is built on real love and friendship then it can work. If it is just a 'thing' then you are stuffed.
  • WifeNMama
    Options
    Will I eventuallly find a guy who loves me and respects my decision to wait to be intimate until I am married?

Yes you will, they are out there, wait on your Mr perfect and he will respect and admire you for being pure and not loose lol, be honest upfront about it and if he's not cool he will make it known.
    smoking dream dust both of you

My husband and I waited. :-D
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Could be an interesting one:

What is the most unattractive thing a woman does?
    Besides that whole vaginal bleeding business.... xD

Vaginal bleeding is not so unattractive, it is the replenishment of the most beautiful flower or its completely freaking creepy...that said....

the most unattractive thing a woman does is when she morphs from mate to mother (and I dont mean being a mother to her child.)
  • iam_thatdude
    Options
    Men: stay in the waiting room or be super involved in the birth process?

If it is a C Section, stay in the room. If it is a vaginal birth, feign sickness and leave. If you watch what happens you will be less likley to go down on your woman ever again.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Okay, in the same vein...

What is the most attractive thing a woman does (other than the sex and oral sex things)
  • Fit4Evolution
    Fit4Evolution Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    what do i say to the stalker at the gym , she annoys the crap out of me.. ive been pretty blut before about not interupting me or using my time but she does anyhow

1 word: iPod (it works for me...also perfect on a plane when my neighbor wants to chat non-stop, show me pics of their kids or talk about their religion)
    i tried being a **** and it didnt work , she tried harder the next time i saw her.. she said can i talk to you and i said make an appt in the book.. (i work at the gym )

You work at the gym? Then I'm so, so, so sorry: you're screwed. Gym bunnies or "want to be" gym bunnies are a tough breed.
    yes she is tough.. even if she looked ok , her psycho leaked out and makes me wanna do cardio right out the door..
  • iam_thatdude
    Options
    To the others offering advice....start your own thread or have the stoens to PM these ladies as you're trying to hit on them anyway.

This is the TRUTH
  • monty619
    monty619 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    ALL HAIL THE KING OF THE FORRUMS!
  • stuey39
    stuey39 Posts: 159
    Options
    Why do dogs have cold noses?

THis may be difficult to believe, but (brace yourself) all dogs are heavy cocaine users. Yes, thats right....you go to workm, you come hom and your place is destroyed. You think that was due to separation anxiety, but its really due to being F'd up on coke and just running around manic style.

Ever notice how dogs are always licking their lips?

LMAO.....Funny as F***!!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    When a woman dyes her hair, should it be obviously a dye job or try to go as natural looking as possible?
    (I don't know why this is the first thing I could think of... Also I have John Mellancamp's "Hurts so Good" stuck in my head, so thanks for that.)

Great question WfenMama....actually the dye job should be balanced against her skin tone so as not to have too much of a contrast and should also take into account future maintenance (i.e. roots)

Psh! Contrast is good! Pale skin + dark hair = gorgeous!

I'm with her.

Well, not with her...but, with her on her post.

Err...yeah.
  • iam_thatdude
    Options
    Okay, in the same vein...

What is the most attractive thing a woman does (other than the sex and oral sex things)

When a man is having a problem, NOT asking him to talk about it. Also, laundry.
  • guamSUPERgirl90
    Options
    ok,

what percentage should these components be in a relationship out of 100%?

a) intimacy/sex
    b) communication
    c) loyalty/commitment/honesty
  • iam_thatdude
    Options
    Please not, I did not say contrast is bad (hair color/skin) I said TOO MUCH of one is. In short..moderation. Also, women's hair should not look like Ric Flair circa 1986.
  • Shannonbayer
    Shannonbayer Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Toilet paper. Over or under?
  • WifeNMama
    Options
    To the others offering advice....start your own thread
    I sorry. :frown: :sad: :cry:
  • iam_thatdude
    Options
    ok,

what percentage should these components be in a relationship out of 100%?

a) intimacy/sex
    b) communication
    c) loyalty/commitment/honesty

100%, they are all intertwined...except, honesty....honestly is in small doses. You can choose to be right or choose to be happy.
  • iam_thatdude
    Options
    What is the answer to life, the universe, and everything?

42 is incorrect. THere is not answer, because there is no question.