Come to Me for THE TRUTH

Options

Replies

• mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    what do i say to the stalker at the gym , she annoys the crap out of me.. ive been pretty blut before about not interupting me or using my time but she does anyhow

Heck, I can answer that one for you: next time she tries, either fart as loud as you can, or plant a giant kiss on the closest guy.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Emv79
    Emv79 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Since you are offering your point of view, I'll take you up on it:
    Is it really an issue for a man if his girlfriend makes more money than he does? (obviously excluding the guys that just want to use you for your cash...been there).

As an emasculated man married to fricken wonder woman, she makes over 6 times what I do , and I am an experienced IT Consultant Speak from real experience.
    It is an issue, but you deal with it. It is not easy, it does threaten your self esteem, add to that a weight and self confidence problem and you can have a hell of a mid life crisis. It might be well funded, but it still a rough damn road.
    If the relationship is built on real love and friendship then it can work. If it is just a 'thing' then you are stuffed.

Thanks for your comment. In my case, I ended up being the sole breadwinner for a while and he felt emasculated and as a result I was almost feeling bad for earning what I did (which I worked hard for). I ended the 2 year relationship, but found that even on the dating scene (I'm single), it sometimes ended up being the elephant in the room (and trust me, I'm a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl, so it's not like I flaunt it...they just assume once they see the company car or my house).
  • Shannonbayer
    Shannonbayer Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    What is the answer to life, the universe, and everything?

42 is incorrect. THere is not answer, because there is no question.

:tongue:

Fine. What is the question?
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Why do dogs have cold noses?

THis may be difficult to believe, but (brace yourself) all dogs are heavy cocaine users. Yes, thats right....you go to workm, you come hom and your place is destroyed. You think that was due to separation anxiety, but its really due to being F'd up on coke and just running around manic style.

Ever notice how dogs are always licking their lips?

thank you, but I do so...put a camera in your house and watch your dog turn into TOny Montana....say hello to my lil friend WOOF

LMAO.....Funny as F***!!
  • iam_thatdude
    Options
    Since you are offering your point of view, I'll take you up on it:
    Is it really an issue for a man if his girlfriend makes more money than he does? (obviously excluding the guys that just want to use you for your cash...been there).

As an emasculated man married to fricken wonder woman, she makes over 6 times what I do , and I am an experienced IT Consultant Speak from real experience.
    It is an issue, but you deal with it. It is not easy, it does threaten your self esteem, add to that a weight and self confidence problem and you can have a hell of a mid life crisis. It might be well funded, but it still a rough damn road.
    If the relationship is built on real love and friendship then it can work. If it is just a 'thing' then you are stuffed.

Thanks for your comment. In my case, I ended up being the sole breadwinner for a while and he felt emasculated and as a result I was almost feeling bad for earning what I did (which I worked hard for). I ended the 2 year relationship, but found that even on the dating scene (I'm single), it sometimes ended up being the elephant in the room (and trust me, I'm a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl, so it's not like I flaunt it...they just assume once they see the company car or my house).

your journey will be difficult, many men cannot handle that, ut they are small men. Also, some men can handle it "too well" and will want to mooch off you. My suggestion...lie.
  • guamSUPERgirl90
    Options
    ok,

what percentage should these components be in a relationship out of 100%?

a) intimacy/sex
    b) communication
    c) loyalty/commitment/honesty

100%, they are all intertwined...except, honesty....honestly is in small doses. You can choose to be right or choose to be happy.

oh it hurts!
  • iam_thatdude
    Options
    What is the answer to life, the universe, and everything?

42 is incorrect. THere is not answer, because there is no question.

The universe or life does nto require a question, therefore there can be no answer. If you have another question I am happy to tell you how to live your life.

:tongue:

Fine. What is the question?
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Do you like big butts and cannot lie?
  • iam_thatdude
    Options
    ok,

what percentage should these components be in a relationship out of 100%?

a) intimacy/sex
    b) communication
    c) loyalty/commitment/honesty

100%, they are all intertwined...except, honesty....honestly is in small doses. You can choose to be right or choose to be happy.

oh it hurts!

im sorry for your pain. U should probably have a secret affair.
  • iam_thatdude
    Options
    Do you like big butts and cannot lie?

I do NOT like big butts and I cannot lie. Although according to Nigel Tufnel the wider the waistband the deeper the quicksand.
  • iam_thatdude
    Options
    Toilet paper. Over or under?

u should not use toilet paper. U should use wet wipes.
  • Emv79
    Emv79 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    To the others offering advice....start your own thread or have the stoens to PM these ladies as you're trying to hit on them anyway.

This is the TRUTH

Sorry....

OK, I have another, oh wise one:
    Women that can handle a hammer, jigsaw, etc....basically, if she can do home renovations (I'm not talking painting a wall here, but building it): sexy, you could not care less or an alternative for cheep labor if you date her?
  • iam_thatdude
    Options
    ALL HAIL THE KING OF THE FORRUMS!

Thank you Monty. I will grant you a lands, lordships and 100 of MFP's finest virgins.
  • laurieh92
    laurieh92 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Dogs on coke. WOW ... you made me laugh so hard I snorted! (Get it?) Seriously ... that was hilarious.
  • iam_thatdude
    Options
    To the others offering advice....start your own thread or have the stoens to PM these ladies as you're trying to hit on them anyway.

This is the TRUTH

Sorry....

OK, I have another, oh wise one:
    Women that can handle a hammer, jigsaw, etc....basically, if she can do home renovations (I'm not talking painting a wall here, but building it): sexy, you could not care less or an alternative for cheep labor if you date her?

I speak from personal experience here as opposed to my toher answers, which are based on my all knowing omniptency. WOmen who can build are sexy. My wife can out do me with any tool (rim shot) and I think it is both sexy and makes for cheap labor.
  • ccnjc4e
    ccnjc4e Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Men: stay in the waiting room or be super involved in the birth process?

If it is a C Section, stay in the room. If it is a vaginal birth, feign sickness and leave. If you watch what happens you will be less likley to go down on your woman ever again.

Not true, my hubby watched both our kids be born, loved it. Still complains if we don't have the time to do that at least once a week.
  • iam_thatdude
    Options
    Dogs on coke. WOW ... you made me laugh so hard I snorted! (Get it?) Seriously ... that was hilarious.

ah u laugh, but your dog is p!ssed right now because ur still awake and he cant break out his coke kit and cigarettes
  • iam_thatdude
    Options

If it is a C Section, stay in the room. If it is a vaginal birth, feign sickness and leave. If you watch what happens you will be less likley to go down on your woman ever again.

Not true, my hubby watched both our kids be born, loved it. Still complains if we don't have the time to do that at least once a week.

True but when he goes down on you, he has a little twinge in his stomach and usually only does the courtesy lick.
  • ccnjc4e
    ccnjc4e Posts: 142 Member
    Options

True but when he goes down on you, he has a little twinge in his stomach and usually only does the courtesy lick.

What do you consider a "courtesy lick" ? He's usually down there until I "O"
  • laurieh92
    laurieh92 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Could be an interesting one:

What is the most unattractive thing a woman does?
    Besides that whole vaginal bleeding business.... xD

Vaginal bleeding is not so unattractive, it is the replenishment of the most beautiful flower or its completely freaking creepy...that said....

the most unattractive thing a woman does is when she morphs from mate to mother (and I dont mean being a mother to her child.)