Come to Me for THE TRUTH

Options

Replies

• iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    I will now retire to the Fortress of Solitude. Feel free to ask more and I will answer in due time after my mind is freed of these mind numbing questions the imaginary monkeys that dance above my head each night sing. D@mn these monkeys, when will they go away? Also, why are the monkeys wearing cowboy boots?
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    Is it true guys think about sex all the time?
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Men: stay in the waiting room or be super involved in the birth process?

If it is a C Section, stay in the room. If it is a vaginal birth, feign sickness and leave. If you watch what happens you will be less likley to go down on your woman ever again.

Not true, my hubby watched both our kids be born, loved it. Still complains if we don't have the time to do that at least once a week.

True but when he goes down on you, he has a little twinge in his stomach and usually only does the courtesy lick.

What do you consider a "courtesy lick" ? He's usually down there until I "O"

Ok folks...next question!!

Umm...not right now!
  • iam_thatdude
    Options

If it is a C Section, stay in the room. If it is a vaginal birth, feign sickness and leave. If you watch what happens you will be less likley to go down on your woman ever again.

Not true, my hubby watched both our kids be born, loved it. Still complains if we don't have the time to do that at least once a week.

True but when he goes down on you, he has a little twinge in his stomach and usually only does the courtesy lick.

Hes fake licking u.
  • iam_thatdude
    Options

See my answer to the meaning of life
  • guamSUPERgirl90
    Options
    ok,

what percentage should these components be in a relationship out of 100%?

a) intimacy/sex
    b) communication
    c) loyalty/commitment/honesty

100%, they are all intertwined...except, honesty....honestly is in small doses. You can choose to be right or choose to be happy.

oh it hurts!

im sorry for your pain. U should probably have a secret affair.

i think u know too much! LMFAO
  • laurieh92
    laurieh92 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Could be an interesting one:

What is the most unattractive thing a woman does?
    Besides that whole vaginal bleeding business.... xD

Vaginal bleeding is not so unattractive, it is the replenishment of the most beautiful flower or its completely freaking creepy...that said....

the most unattractive thing a woman does is when she morphs from mate to mother (and I dont mean being a mother to her child.)

Well that works out very well then, because the most unattractive thing a MAN does is revert to (or reveal) his essentially juvenile personality within weeks or months of hooking a desirable woman. A lot of you guys are PROS at keeping it really well hidden until then.
  • happystars82
    happystars82 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    If I make a milkshake...will it bring all the boys to the yard?
  • iam_thatdude
    Options
    ok,

what percentage should these components be in a relationship out of 100%?

a) intimacy/sex
    b) communication
    c) loyalty/commitment/honesty

100%, they are all intertwined...except, honesty....honestly is in small doses. You can choose to be right or choose to be happy.

oh it hurts!

im sorry for your pain. U should probably have a secret affair.

i think u know too much! LMFAO

heavy wears the crown of knowledge.
  • iam_thatdude
    Options

Yes...if you accidentally spill it all over your shirt.
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    x

For some reason I thought you might delete that.

For the record...I think it was a smart thing to do. Too much reality for this thread =(.

You really think you need to make a milkshake??
  • iam_thatdude
    Options

Vaginal bleeding is not so unattractive, it is the replenishment of the most beautiful flower or its completely freaking creepy...that said....

the most unattractive thing a woman does is when she morphs from mate to mother (and I dont mean being a mother to her child.)

Well that works out very well then, because the most unattractive thing a MAN does is revert to (or reveal) his essentially juvenile personality within weeks or months of hooking a desirable woman. A lot of you guys are PROS at keeping it really well hidden until then.

Laurie, this is a test men do to see how you react. If you react by moving to mother mode, they will relgate you in your mind to that sort of mate and end up cheating on you. If you dont react, they will put away their juvenile behaviors more often than not.
  • ChasingSweatandTears
    ChasingSweatandTears Posts: 504 Member
    Options

Ok folks...next question!!

Umm...not right now!

Lol lol lol lol :D my thoughts exactly!
  • iam_thatdude
    Options
    As I set off to slumber I say this....watch your dogs tonight. Tomorow I will explain about Cats, Jazz music and heroin.
  • ChasingSweatandTears
    ChasingSweatandTears Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    How do I get wannabe thugs from hitting on me every time I go to the grocery store? and nope, it doesn't matter which one I go to.
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    How do I get wannabe thugs from hitting on me every time I go to the grocery store? and nope, it doesn't matter which one I go to.

Put a real man on your arm. Wanna be thugs avoid real men like the plague.
  • laurieh92
    laurieh92 Posts: 14 Member
    Options

Laurie, this is a test men do to see how you react. If you react by moving to mother mode, they will relgate you in your mind to that sort of mate and end up cheating on you. If you dont react, they will put away their juvenile behaviors more often than not.

Damn interesting theory which I will think about. You ARE all that and a bag o' chips, aren't you?!
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Is that abstract theory I have about super conductivity plausible in the standard model without quantum structure?
  • Mission2Me
    Mission2Me Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    is breathing causing me harm?