Options
    stop calling him

you're interrupting his time with his wife/girlfriend

THIS!

He's probably attached.
  • amuhlou
    amuhlou Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Don't over analyze it...we guys are simple...if we are into you we are right there ;)

Truth.

There are plenty wonderful guys out there that will put you first.
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    how many times did you call and text?
    guys dont like to be harassed.
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    bummp anyone else lol
    BUSTED!!!!! married guy or has a GF, comes only around when convienant for him on his terms, hes involved or found another playtoy-cheers-Ty , want me to go beat him up? lol
  • sassylm22
    sassylm22 Posts: 54
    Options
    lmao!
  • meemo88
    meemo88 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    bummp anyone else lol
    BUSTED!!!!! married guy or has a GF, comes only around when convienant for him on his terms, hes involved or found another playtoy-cheers-Ty , want me to go beat him up? lol

yes he lives in Pennsylvania...
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    The reality of something more then a fling being long distance took his enthusiasm away.
  • Tybalt71
    Options
    bummp anyone else lol

does he try to get you on webcam and tell you to put something nice on like a tank top and shorty shorts? if he does, hes not only a liar but not original cuzz those are my lines-Ty
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    don't stop for anyone unless they are worth it. Only they can prove they are worth it luv, you can not push them to prove they are worth it.
    Just keep going and meeting new and wonderful people, one of them is bound to stand out by his own actions and you should not have to push him to talk to you at all. :flowerforyou:

Good luck beautiful and steer away from drama. You are right it doesn't take that much time to call and say hi, so that means he is not the one you should take the time to do that for either. Give great value to yourself luv, and there will be several men out there who will see you for the beautiful person you are and they will make sure to occupy your time so that they don't lose you to some one else.
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Read this book and take its advice (as well as the majority of posters on this thread):

hes-just-not-that-into-you-photo2.jpg
  • ryall70
    ryall70 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I have to agree with the guys. Sorry. If was as into it as you seem, he would make time for you no matter how busy he is. It only takes a couple of seconds to text "sorry. i'm busy, call you later".
    Yea it only takes a few econds to say Hey.
  • Tybalt71
    Options
    Read this book and take its advice (as well as the majority of posters on this thread):

hes-just-not-that-into-you-photo2.jpg
    No i would say he would for sure want to be "In to you"
  • thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Some guys only start long distance love affairs because they need attention or they want reassurance of their manhood. They never really intend on it being a relationship. Dont take it personally those guys are just jerks. His loss.
  • Tybalt71
    Options
    Any update on how this relationship is going??? OP are you moving in with him? engaged? pregnant?-Ty we want to know-txs in advance
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    he isnt interested anymore or found someone else.. Move on.. Life is too short to second guess someone who isnt there
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    It means he's not interested in you and has found someone else he's directing his attention to. Move on.
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    bummp anyone else lol

does he try to get you on webcam and tell you to put something nice on like a tank top and shorty shorts? if he does, hes not only a liar but not original cuzz those are my lines-Ty

LMFAO! Horrible... yes sweetheart move on, the guy isn't into you. :(
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I think you already know but from his actions or lack of...sounds like he isn't that 'in' to you. Usually most people when they are attracted and into a relationship will text or call all the time...pay attention to you as much as possible and let you know it. Doesn't sound like he is based on what you said. I can't judge him or know that for sure but from what it sounds like he isn't that 'in' to you...sorry :(

This :(
  • Savyna
    Savyna Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    Advice: Move on

Opinion: He is one of many sleazy guys online that is actually in a relationship, had a slow point or bad point inhis relationship, found you had some fun (whether it be physical or just emotional feeling attractive) now everything is Peachy again and he is trying to get you to dump him.

true, i've had it happen to me except she wasn't online she was in school and was playing all these games but then was quick to run off to her ex which is now her bf again -.-
    I would move on like everyone else has said. They aren't interested so just keep moving forward.
  • loseweightjames
    Options
    I think you already know but from his actions or lack of...sounds like he isn't that 'in' to you. Usually most people when they are attracted and into a relationship will text or call all the time...pay attention to you as much as possible and let you know it. Doesn't sound like he is based on what you said. I can't judge him or know that for sure but from what it sounds like he isn't that 'in' to you...sorry :(

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS

he's not into you

sorry