WHAT DOES IT MEAN WHEN A GUY...

Options
12346»

Replies

• Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Find someone closer to you that you can have a real relationship with.

Starting long distance will almost always end long distance.

His loss.
  • loseweightjames
    Options
    I want to take a vote or see some opinions on this.

I have been talking to a guy online at first, then he kept asking for my number. I gave it to him. He lives in a different state, but only 4 hours away driving. at first the calls were not everyday but at least every other day and he also used to be on messenger a lot. now he doesnt answer my texts and when i call he doesnt answer he will probably call back a couple days later. when i ask him why he hasnt been calling he says he is busy and that he took on a new job (he designs web sites and such) ... i just dont understand. Also I saw him once for an hour or so, after he left everything was fine, but lately past couple weeks or so he has been so distant. I'm not sure what to think and I dont want to say or do anything to seem needy or desperate. I texted him once and called him once on sunday with no answer. he still has not called me back so im not going to call. what should i do from here? What should i think? I'm so confused, and i really dont have time for a heart break. maybe he is just busy, but i mean u dont have a second to text me hello or something? ur not obama..... ugh.... some advice?......

thanks guys :ohwell:

OH.... and some advice. Webcam first, or do something so he knows EXACTLY what you look like TODAY.

Guys are very visual, if they see great photos online and then they meet you and you don't look the way they envisioned they won't be interested. It doesn't even mean someone has "fake" photos, but sometimes profile photos look better than your average day-to-day look.

Now if you live a few miles from each other it's not that big of a deal, but always make sure to take a very recent photo and send it before actually meeting. Dating profiles.... i usually try to put up "the best", to try and get them talking, and once we're talking and she seems interesting then I'll send a photo I took recently or get on webcam or something.
  • kprangernix07
    kprangernix07 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Know that you deserve better, otherwise you wouldnt be looking for a fix. And if you dont have time for heartache then you dont have time for love sweet-pea!
  • Changing__Christina
    Options
    I'm sorry but he isn't into you. He probably met someone or has a gf or something. I've been there, done that a few too many times! It sucks, but move on...its better that you aren't with a jacka$$ anyway!
  • meemo88
    meemo88 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Any update on how this relationship is going??? OP are you moving in with him? engaged? pregnant?-Ty we want to know-txs in advance

lol....i dont know.......we havent spoken in 2 days.....no im not moving in with him, i would love to be engaged to him, but im not.....lol......im waiting for a phone call......i wonder how long it will take to get engaged lol :(