Smokers At the Gym

Options
15678911»

Replies

• TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    lol @ you all ripping on her for making an observation.
  • mleeclark
    mleeclark Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    wow. I have been a smoker for 25 years and have made the decision to quit and begin an exercise program. Obviously coming to this sight for some encouragement was a mistake.
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    wow. I have been a smoker for 25 years and have made the decision to quit and begin an exercise program. Obviously coming to this sight for some encouragement was a mistake.

I think it's odd that you choose a thread that hasn't been active for over a year to post on and become enraged about. Please don't let this keep you from your goals.

Btw, I have started going to the gym with my smoker boyfriend. It does seem silly to me when he lights up as soon as we leave, but I am just happy he is beginning to make an effort to improve his health at all. He is beginning to get up the gumption to try to quit so I am happy about that, too. Good luck to you.
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options

Did you read the thread? There are plenty of people who were encouraging.
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    lol feeding crumbs to a troll
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    don't diss the smokers!
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    lol feeding crumbs to a troll

sometimes it's fun to poke the trolls.
  • MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Well I happen to have this habbit, But I go to the gym twice a day, every day, Eat very healthy and I am respectful of the non smokers around me. I'd prefer not to smoke yes, but that is not the case yet. If I want a damn cigarette, then by golly I'll smoke one!!