70lbs in 7 months. (190 days of MFP) (Pix)

Options

Replies

• TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    :smile: Thank you
  • CrysButcher3
    Options
    You have brought tears to my eyes. What a major transformation...and what AWESOME dedication! I'm so proud of you...thank you so very much for sharing all of this with us. :flowerforyou:
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    You have brought tears to my eyes. What a major transformation...and what AWESOME dedication! I'm so proud of you...thank you so very much for sharing all of this with us. :flowerforyou:

Thanks
  • berrythin79
    berrythin79 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great and so different from your before pictures. Keep up the good work!!!
  • peanutbutterz
    peanutbutterz Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! So inspiring for those of us just starting the journey...
  • Congratulations! You are an inspiration! I am starting my journey today.
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Wow! You did a great job! You are right around my goal area. I am 5'5 and would like to be roughly 130-140 pounds. How tall are ypu?
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    omg well done
  • jdhosier
    jdhosier Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Well done.
  • optimistic101
    optimistic101 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    wow you have done brilliantly, thanx for sharing your success with others like me who need the motivation :smile:
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    you look YEARS younger! Nice job. I am amazed at how toned your belly looks, as i worry about loose skin on myself.

Great work!
  • mad313
    mad313 Posts: 1
    Options
    Wow! I just rejoined and NEVER join message boards, but I know I need the support. Yours was the first I saw, and you're the same beginning and goal weight as me, and your body looks then like mine does now. I give up so easily because I think I will never look good again, even with the weight down, but you have proven me wrong! Thank you for providing the inspiration! And congratulations!
  • caramel1920
    caramel1920 Posts: 271
    Options
    You seem to have figured some things out that I just haven't. Kudos to you! Keep up the fantastic work and continue being an inspiration to others!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Naybelline
    Naybelline Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    You look so different! what a transformation! Well done, you're awesome!
  • icandoit203
    icandoit203 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    bump
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Wow! You did a great job! You are right around my goal area. I am 5'5 and would like to be roughly 130-140 pounds. How tall are ypu?

I am 5'3 :) Thank you
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    you look YEARS younger! Nice job. I am amazed at how toned your belly looks, as i worry about loose skin on myself.

Great work!

I swear by Jillian Michael's :smile: she is my hero but at the same time I hate her lol. I'm about to start her no more trouble zone's.
  • heatherfoster22
    heatherfoster22 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow! How inspiring. Great Job! You look amazing :)
  • msdominique1
    msdominique1 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Amazing... very good job.... :)
  • ckayb
    ckayb Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look great! I just started today and am trying to get motivated. I have a bout 120 lbs. to lose. It seems like a long way to go:(
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!