70lbs in 7 months. (190 days of MFP) (Pix)

Options
123457»

Replies

• TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Wow! I just rejoined and NEVER join message boards, but I know I need the support. Yours was the first I saw, and you're the same beginning and goal weight as me, and your body looks then like mine does now. I give up so easily because I think I will never look good again, even with the weight down, but you have proven me wrong! Thank you for providing the inspiration! And congratulations!

I'm 30 year's old, I have heard the older you are the longer it takes for the skin to go back. I still have problems in my stomach that I don't like but with each passing day I'm starting to get ok with it. It takes time, just remember it won't fall off over night, we didn't put it on in one day.
  • lpw58
    lpw58 Posts: 15
    Options
    Congrats!!!! I am sooooo happy for you!
  • 26Nirak
    26Nirak Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Amazing...thanks for giving me my motivation for the day!!!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! AMAZING!! Congrats!
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    You look great! I just started today and am trying to get motivated. I have a bout 120 lbs. to lose. It seems like a long way to go:(

It's not easy, but nothing in life worth having comes easy. It takes a lot of time, determination, commitment, and most of all, will power. Will power is something I still sometimes struggle with. But the more I say no,the stronger it gets. It's a muscle, the more you flex it, the stronger it gets. Being interest in losing weight and being committed to it, are 2 different things. Interest is only there till you get bored, commitment has no excuses.
  • goodies81
    goodies81 Posts: 16
    Options
    AMAZING!!! You look great! N you have every right to celebrate now....screw a few ounces.
    I'm also on a 10lbs a month challenge.

Congrats!
  • Shannonbayer
    Shannonbayer Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Your pictures made me gasp which made my husband looked at me funny and I couldn't explain the level of awesome. You are an inspiration!
  • Manabug01
    Manabug01 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look absolutely fantastic! Congratulations on your success! I love seeing before and afters but the best part about the pictures is you can see your confidence level rising and the smile on your face. Way to go lady, amazing transformation!
  • Tristis
    Tristis Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look fantastic!
  • bmuff
    bmuff Posts: 64
    Options
    awesome!! So, can u tell me on average how many calories were u eating on a daily basis? I was doing really good then I just stopped losing. I have about 60 lbs more to go. I was eating around 1200 and exercising a lot-but everyone was telling me i wasn't eating enough and that i shouldnt be exercising like i was. So for the last 5 days, I have stopped exercising, and I still eating 1200 cal or less. Having a hard time getting the lbs. to start coming back off like they should??? Any tips? Thanks
  • simone143
    simone143 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Great work! You look awesome!
  • jessica091303
    jessica091303 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thats incredible...thank you so much for sharing!
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you! You look so much healthier and younger. I have until may 18 to meet this exact milestone - 70 in 7!
  • gertudejekyl
    gertudejekyl Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    How tall are you?
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    awesome!! So, can u tell me on average how many calories were u eating on a daily basis? I was doing really good then I just stopped losing. I have about 60 lbs more to go. I was eating around 1200 and exercising a lot-but everyone was telling me i wasn't eating enough and that i shouldnt be exercising like i was. So for the last 5 days, I have stopped exercising, and I still eating 1200 cal or less. Having a hard time getting the lbs. to start coming back off like they should??? Any tips? Thanks

I'm sure this is not what most people would tell you, because most people believe their way is right, but I say listen to your body. Each person is different, not one person is built the same. I eat 1200-1300 calories a day, every day. Once in awhile I'll go up to 1400 but not often. I still workout, I work out 3-4 day's a week, and I lose weight 1-3lbs a week, most the time it's more like 1-2lbs a week. Some weeks I don't lose at all. Usually the most weight comes off right after my monthly. I do not eat back my exercise calories. It works for me, I've tried other suggestions and they don't work for me. I tell everyone to find what works for them that is healthy. If you are eating and you are eating 1000+ then I say that's healthy, 1000 some frown upon, 1200 some frown upon, but it's my body and I know that it's doing it right. I listen to my body, I don't listen to what other people say on here, because I've seen plenty of times where someone who's lost 10lbs tell people to not eat 1200 calories, but yet here I am at 115lbs gone, eating 1200 calories. My muscles aren't bad either, I still have gained muscle, not a whole lot because I'm not trying to yet. But my arms are surely getting there, my stomach as well. You have to listen to your body though. Find what works, and go with it.
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    How tall are you?

I'm 5'3 or 160 inches tall
  • dorsetnag
    dorsetnag Posts: 2
    Options
    fantastic. well done you xx
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    fantastic. well done you xx

Thank you :)
  • Lizlicious2187
    Lizlicious2187 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    You are definitely an Inspiration! Great job :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!